NEurope
ReZourceman

MARVEL Mafia Volume 1 : Armor Wars

I can only tell you what I know. If you're telling the truth, there are two roleblockers running around

Remove vote

Diageo how were you roleblocked? I know of one power which failed to get me on night 1 and I suspect it was a roleblock.

I can only tell you what I know. If you're telling the truth, there are two roleblockers running around

The count is three roleblockers. Plus you as a jailkeeper. I think either you or Diageo are lying.

While your role does add up, we don't know who roleblocked you. I still suspect you, but I am tempted to vote for Jimbob again for his scummy power.

This game needs more activity, otherwise the mafia will win because of a lazy town. Time for more role info maybe?

Diageo, did anything happen to you night one apart from being unable to reach DuD?

I've gotten a bit behind on this thread, I'm going to try set aside some time tonight to have a re-read.

mr-paul, nothing out of the ordinary happened. Some rockets prevented me from reaching DuD and last night, a dark green man prevented me from reaching my target. On night two, I believe, I was redirected to you.

OK, so I trust that Diageo and Peeps do nothing bad towards their targets. Who did you try to target when you were stopped by the dark green man?

She isn't lying about her character (I checked her last night) and her night 1 target is congruent with what happened (I tried to target DuD first night and failed).

How about getting some inactive people speaking?

Vote: Coolness Bears

So if Yvonne and Diageo are telling the truth, we have three roleblockers, a jailkeeper and a reverse-roleblocker?

Also, don't forget that townies so far have been villains or armoured.

Edit: OK, so Yvonne isn't is the person stopping others from targeting.

OK, so I trust that Diageo and Peeps do nothing bad towards their targets. Who did you try to target when you were stopped by the dark green man?

I believe I was attempting to target The Peeps.

probably "your mega something power" sustained your life. What I'm confused about is wasn't Dohnut the one doing the scummy accusing of DuD? But then he was town and the mafia target. He would have been an easy frame today with what DuD knew.

All this makes me think the missile killer is probably third party. Vigilante?

ah, didn't see your post there DuD.

I believe I was attempting to target The Peeps.

Cool. I've got nothing more I can get from that, but I trust you.

I will follow up on yesterday and Change vote: Jimbob for his scummy power making people vulnerable.

Forgot I quoted that post of Yvonne's earlier. Why were you suggesting the missile person was a vigilante???

Was initially hoping to cover my tracks for a bit...didn't work out!

As i mentioned, i failed to reach my target last night due to being attacked with firepower. I'm not voting for my target, unless they are the ones who attacked me.

As for who i went for last night, it was chair.

I think Vote Jimbob still looks very scummy so I'm voting for him.

As i mentioned, i failed to reach my target last night due to being attacked with firepower. I'm not voting for my target, unless they are the ones who attacked me.

As for who i went for last night, it was chair.

So you keep going after known info gatherers.

Don't trust you at all.

I think Vote Jimbob still looks very scummy so I'm voting for him.

So you keep going after known info gatherers.

Don't trust you at all.

Not my fault if i got a power that you would deem scummy.

I'm leaving my vote as it stands at the moment. Unless i am convinced otherwise to change it.

More inclined to vote Jimbob if anyone. I know of an ice type power that I think might be a roleblock so that's another to add. Not certain about it though as it actually failed on me

Sigh, voting me off is giving the mafia more of a lead. Thats all i'll say, i've come clean with my role and who i've targetted.

@mr\-paul, what more do you need me to do. I work 13 hours a day, don't get to post much.

What more can i say to defend myself, i got powers that are believed to be scummy. We've proved that many of the town (if not all) are villianous characters. As i've said, i've been honest and open about myself. I'm a crap liar (as you know by now).

@mr\-paul

@Paj\!

@Yvonne

@Tales

For god's sake come on.

Oh are we near the end of the day? I guess Jimbob it is then Vote: Jimbob. Surely you'd lie low after being nearly voted out but going after another info gatherer? Too much =\

Oh are we near the end of the day? I guess Jimbob it is then Vote: Jimbob. Surely you'd lie low after being nearly voted out but going after another info gatherer? Too much =\

We still have time but after 24 hours no-one else has come forward with anything other than my info on Yvonne targeting DuD. If we don't get votes now, day ends tomorrow 5pm, and daytime is less active then night. Hence my frustration.

Sigh, voting me off is giving the mafia more of a lead. Thats all i'll say, i've come clean with my role and who i've targetted.

@mr\-paul, what more do you need me to do. I work 13 hours a day, don't get to post much.

What more can i say to defend myself, i got powers that are believed to be scummy. We've proved that many of the town (if not all) are villianous characters. As i've said, i've been honest and open about myself. I'm a crap liar (as you know by now).

Jimbob, there isn't anything else you can do. You have a bad role and you've been targeting info gatherers. If you do turn out town, I am terribly sorry, but you haven't been acting like a town member.

It's funny really, i target chair and get blocked from doing so. Rest of my targets i've reached.

Still, the majority is there.

Jimbob, there isn't anything else you can do. You have a bad role and you've been targeting info gatherers. If you do turn out town, I am terribly sorry, but you haven't been acting like a town member.

Of course, i've accepted your apology in advance.. It's only a game after all. I try and stay low, but if i find something suspicious i come out and say. It just so happens that when i do pop-up, it's suspicious play from myself.

Edited by Jimbob