NEurope
ReZourceman

MARVEL Mafia Volume 1 : Armor Wars

Well yeah you obviously cause radiation poisoning so you are the cause of the vomiting/hallucinating etc. I'm guess DuD and mr-paul both got that in their PMs too.

I don't see why you'd choose to do this to mr-paul after he came out with his role (the only one to do so before today?), especially after he said he is a tracker.

But I also don't see why you'd choose to be so open about your role when it's only making you look more scummy.

I'd rather be open, that way i got nothing to hide. Thats just my way of playing.

Edited by Jimbob

Chair, I think you may be putting too much focus on "I think this character would/wouldn't be on this side". My vote is staying for the scummy power.

12 players, majority is 7.

Vote Jimbob ; 5 - mr-paul, DuD, Diageo, ReZourceman.

Vote Chairdriver ; 1 - Jimbob.

Jimbob utilised the editting technology.....his fate hangs in the balance. Elsewhere, two beacons began to beep more frequently.

@Paj\! @Tales @Yvonne

Inactivity helps no one. I'm not sure what to decide for Jimbob. I don't agree with Chairdriver's theory that the mafia are heroes as myself and mr-paul are good characters and I know at least I'm town. mr-paul seems a safe bet too. Jimbobs power is really scummy but his gameplay is not.

What time is the day set to end?

oh and @Chaidriver does it make sense for Jimbob to be forced into posting in green if he's Radiation Man?

@chairdriver sigh

I was roleblocked. Other than that I don't have anything in particular to say.

Someone has a double vote up there, need to come clean.

And being Radioactive Man, i need to post in green. It's radioactive text after all. And Peeps is right, my powers may appear scummy but i am not playing scummy at all. If i am, then i'm playing it really badly.

Tempted to remove vote and go for an inactive.. but then on the other hand want to stick with my hunch?? hmmm

I've not been inactive, only get back on to the forum just now

A green character was attacked from the sky. Nearby a gargantuan character attempted to reach another character, but a dark green character stood in the way, resilient.

A cool character was hanging around the graveyard.

Elsewhere a cocky characters witnessed another character walking away from a location.

RESCUeE_MarvMasff.jpg

@mr\-paul

@Paj\!

@Yvonne

@Tales

With 11 players, the majority is 6.

Two beacons began flashing more frequently.

All i can say is that i was attacked and prevented from reaching my target last night. I was attacked with firepower as well, just in case anyone is asking.

Vote: Yvonne

mr-paul do you know if Yvonne was the only one to target DuD or did you just track Yvonne?

I tracked Yvonne. May be innocent but behaviour so far this game has been slightly scummy so my vote is sticking unless there is a very good explanation and alibis I trust from other nights.

Dammit, hoped I had convinced mafia I was a selfish protector : ( Ballz

I'm a jailkeeper. I was roleblocked :(

What's the description / rationale behind your power?

Vote: Yvonne to keep up the pressure for her to speak.

Actually, that's her at 5 votes now. Remove vote, in case a mafia member swoops in and sees her off.

Yvonne you are General Ross. A townie.

General Ross (Influential, Air Strike) General Thunderbolt Ross has a double vote. You can target someone in the night phase and call an Air Strike on their location. This will roleblock that player and anyone targeting them.

targets too:

N1 - DuD

N2 - Rummy

N3 - Chairdriver

N4 - DuD (I was roleblocked)

So whoever blocked me last night got DuD killed. Doesn't say so much about them - could easily have been a townie mistake. Or a scum blocker who struck gold. Either way I don't think we'll see the RB come forward anytime this day phase.