NEurope
ReZourceman

MARVEL Mafia Volume 1 : Armor Wars

Role PM mr-paul? If you paste it within 5 mins I will trust you

It's a bugger having to come out with it so soon, but I guess I'll get lynched if I don't. Now I've got a big target on my head.

mr-paul, you are Iron Man. A townie.

Iron Man, Tony Stark (Tracker) Iron Man can target a player in the night phase to be tracked. You will discover who they target.

All the dead townies have been villains, and I'm a townie and a villain. (lol)

I believe there is probably a mix so no-one can jump to these kinds of conclusions.

Why on earth would Iron Man be aligned with Dormammu (who opened up a rift into hell and is Dr Strange's sworn nemesis) and Detroit Steel (who tried to kill Iron Man multiple times)? Like, literally makes no sense from a narrative perspective.

I was waiting for you to elaborate that you were Norman Osborne Iron Man or something, which would make vague sense, but Tony Stark, no...

Because my character is (as far as I'm aware) aligned with Tony Stark, and I'm a townie.

Part of me feels like chair is evil and digging for as much information as he can. They've now seen a town PM, great play if you are evil. What is your role and what did you find out about me last night?

Because my character is (as far as I'm aware) aligned with Tony Stark, and I'm a townie.

Does your character wear armour?

Part of me feels like chair is evil and digging for as much information as he can. They've now seen a town PM, great play if you are evil. What is your role and what did you find out about me last night?

I'm Iron Monger. I used my night power on you.

Yes, my character does wear armour.

Ok, it makes sense that the virus has turned heroes in armour rogue, I guess.

If I'm right in what I think you mean, then would Nick Fury be the mafia leader?

Got nothing to add to this, but chair. It seems you immediatly went for mr-paul with no hesitation, bit suspicious me thinks. What is it, townie are the villians and mafia are heroes. In this game and Rez's mind, wouldn't put it past him really. But still.

And that's just from reading since the day phase began. I'll leave it a little while before making judgement, see what else can become of this situation.

I can confirm that mr-paul is not lying about his power at least.

Also, before mr-paul said he was Iron Man, why did you think he was evil Chairdriver?

Oh sod it, decided i'll do this now.

Vote: chairdriver

You realise how ridiculous these last two votes look right.

Also, before mr-paul said he was Iron Man, why did you think he was evil Chairdriver?

I learned that he was Iron Man using my night power.

I believe that he has an investigative power. Whether he is good or bad, I do not know. I'm not willing to vote chairdriver though. It could be a clever/stupid mafia play. Or its likely that me, Cube and chair could all be good.

I'm not really sure how it's "terrible play", or how I'd play it alternatively? You wanted me to sit on the information that mr-paul is Iron Man, even though all evidence in the game thread up until that point suggested that heroes were mafia?

Besides, now we now know that (whether mafia or town) Cube and mr-paul are on the same side.

Possibly they could be, but you don't really just come out of the blue and put a vote on someone and insist we vote the same way. Last time that happened, the mafia won i believe.

Possibly they could be, but you don't really just come out of the blue and put a vote on someone and insist we vote the same way. Last time that happened, the mafia won i believe.

Well enlighten me with what you would do then.

Well enlighten me with what you would do then.

I'd suggest something different, like not putting a vote out straight away.

I'd suggest something different, like not putting a vote out straight away.

So you've told me I've done wrong -- we understand that, because "coming out of the blue" (aka waking up in the morning and looking at your PMs then posting the result in the game thread) and casting a vote for someone (who for all intents and purposes could be mafia) is obviously the most heinous of crimes -- tell me how I should have played.

You realise how ridiculous his claim is given that enough people are backing mr-paul, right? Or did you just come in here to throw around some emotive statements without really saying anything? I don't trust anyone taking chair's side right now, and you've just been added to that list. Along with Yvonne who's expressed a fondness for chair's play AND practically demanded mr-paul's PM(be interesting to see if she stays true to word of trusting him), when I doubt she'd play like that normally. Also I suspect DuD, and will definitely not trust Yvonne if she DOESN'T trust mr-paul after he delivered on the demand.

So my list of some sort of suspects right now are;

chair

DuD

Diageo

Yvonne

No plans to claim or answer any questions asked of me in response to me expressing my own suspicions, that's just classic mafia looking to put heat on the accusers to take it off themselves and I've done nothing but voice my thoughts. I'm happy to die for it too as I know my death will do enough regardless.

trusting mr-paul now, and I'm not voting for chairdriver - I won't punish play that leads to discussion.

I'm not really sure how it's "terrible play", or how I'd play it alternatively? You wanted me to sit on the information that mr-paul is Iron Man, even though all evidence in the game thread up until that point suggested that heroes were mafia?

Besides, now we now know that (whether mafia or town) Cube and mr-paul are on the same side.

It's a weak theory pushed to absolution if you ask me. Also, bullshit. So yeah, I'll keep my vote on you and take my chances with your cronies.

All the dead townies have been villains, and I'm a townie and a villain. (lol)

Though seeing this, what are you trying to say? You're neutral? Doesn't help your case for me.