NEurope
ReZourceman

MARVEL Mafia Volume 1 : Armor Wars

If someone has/could investigate DuD, would be very useful indeed. I'm not suspecting him at all. As you said mr-paul, would be nice to know if it is DuD stopping himself from being targetted.

Most likely thing would normally be protection... but in a ReZ game it could be a multitude of things. Either certain players can't target DuD, or he specifically can't be targeted by anyone ever, or he chose not to be targetable etc etc.

well, I can actually concentrate on this game now I guess :D

Sounds like we need to hear from DuD on this!

That's three then. Didn't think it would just be me, tbh. As I said, I'm pretty sure he knows why we couldn't reach him. I'm also pretty sure he'll say he doesn't.

Castration?

If the worst comes to the worst, i'm sure that could be an option. Not sure if DuD would approve though, doubt anyone would approve castration.

Anyone else wanna claim to targeting me? or does anyone else know of anyone else targeting me?

I actually have no idea why I was able to avoid target, however the info I do have implies I should have died last night..?

I was hoping to see if any more info came out, but we have a possible independent killer in dohnut, diageo and chair!

Yeah...this potential killer would definitely have come forward without needing to. Oh no wait.

What information do you have? How is it worded? In fact, just quote the PM (seeing as you are allowed to) to show us why you think there's a killer.

I'm pretty confident you know why you were untargetable. In fact I'm very sure.

Flickers of a gold and red individual seemed to reflect in a building. It was gone in an instance.

Several armored individuals converged, scanning took place and radar beacons had been deployed. The source of the virus is still unknown.

A powerful woman stood tall this night, but was attacked by an extremely dangerous individual. She returned home in agony.

An ambitious woman with huge ambition was taking the night off. She would have normally been more well prepared for a simple hand gun....

DetroitSteelSH_MarvMaff.jpg

@mr\-paul

@Paj\!

@DuD

@Yvonne

@Tales

With 13 players, the majority is 7.

Nice move mafia! I would have probably done something similar myself.

I'm not quoting my pm as it contains info about me I don't wish to share at this point, however I will give an edited version of it..

"DuD, you were brutally attacked from above. Hundreds of high grade missiles landed around you, explosions errupted. xxxx xxxx xxxxx xxxxx was able to sustain your life."

No way of putting a different spin on that! Definitely another killer!

I was attacked again last night, only it didn't describe the method of attack, simply stating it was a powerful character?? It did describe the effects on me if it helps pin-point the attacker..

"you were vomiting, your skin burns and you were hallucinating."

Any thing anyone can add? I must have been a target after dohnuts bombastic response yesterday?!

The vomiting happened to me on the first night and nerfed my abilities for last night. It was described in the exact same way.

The blanked out part of your post... is that referring to yourself or someone else?

Someone else, I left out the part about me completely.

probably "your mega something power" sustained your life. What I'm confused about is wasn't Dohnut the one doing the scummy accusing of DuD? But then he was town and the mafia target. He would have been an easy frame today with what DuD knew.

All this makes me think the missile killer is probably third party. Vigilante?

ah, didn't see your post there DuD.

I believe that MadDog was the one who was untargetable last night.

I targeted DuD but have nothing to do with any of the above that happened to him, but I believe we should trust him, I think he's a good one.

That's lies. I'm Iron Man, and am good.

Nail in coffin there. The town are the villains. Heroes are mafia.

Role PM mr-paul? If you paste it within 5 mins I will trust you

And your evidence of that is?

All the dead townies have been villains, and I'm a townie and a villain. (lol)

gotta say, I'm fond of that - putting a theory out there without 100% info. Keeps the game interesting