ReZourceman

DC Cinematic Universe Discussion

Watched Shazam on Saturday. I really enjoyed it, even if my wife was a bit lukewarm about it. 

It was really pleasing that the majority of it hadn't been included in the trailers at all, so most of it was a surprise (admittedly i knew nothing about the superhero, or the premise beforehand other than Chuck was in it, and therefore it would be great).

It was a bit slow to get going, but didn't feel too long, and the last 20 mins were great. It was one of those films where the sequel looks like it might be better than the first one though. 

Interesting. Will this film even be in a DCEU, or are they dumping that?

Pattinson as Batman is a very big surprise (though it was hinted at earlier). And not a pleasant one - I don't see it. He needs to bulk quite a bit for the role for one thing.

Pattinson as Batman is a very big surprise (though it was hinted at earlier). And not a pleasant one - I don't see it. He needs to bulk quite a bit for the role for one thing.
robert-pattinson-working-out-beach-muscles-body-shirtless-03.jpg?resize=1200%2C1200&ssl=1

This guy? He's not that tiny.

Plus the studio pays for diet, personal trainer etc support.  Look at Zachary Levi now compared to a few years ago.