NEurope
ReZourceman

MARVEL Mafia Volume 1 : Armor Wars SIGN UPs.

Transmission intercepted.

S.H.I.E.L.D. emergency channel.

A technological virus has emerged on the main database. All super villain ultra detainment centres locations have been compromised. All S.H.I.E.L.D. level 7 and above weapon caches locations have been compromised. All persons of interests and intel reports have been compromised. All S.H.I.E.L.D. safe houses and monitored witness protection details have been compromised.

On top of all this Nick Fury is absent without leave. Suspect Nick Fury has gone dark in relation to the virus. Man with a plan. I hope.

- Agent 404

Transmission over.

Beacon accepted. Download complete. List of succesful recipients;

@mr\-paul

@Paj\!

@DuD

@Yvonne

@Tales

Edited by ReZourceman

I'm free now, but I don't like Marvel comics, they look so stupid. I can sign up if you need me, but I can't promise I will be very involved when I don't have to.

I haven't seen this thread until now.

Sign me up.

I'm free now, but I don't like Marvel comics, they look so stupid. I can sign up if you need me, but I can't promise I will be very involved when I don't have to.

I don't like Pokémon yet I've taken part in all the Pokémafias. It doesn't really affect the enjoyment of the game.

Yeah sure, after Monday is fine. It might start before, but the first day and night phase will be 1 - 2 full days, and it won't start in the next day or so, so. :)

I'm in, but please try not to give me too retarded a character. Do you know what characters you're going to go for? Or if it's a specific universe/line? Would be nice to see some of the less common marvel characters!

I'm in, but please try not to give me too retarded a character. Do you know what characters you're going to go for? Or if it's a specific universe/line? Would be nice to see some of the less common marvel characters!

I don't know what you mean by retarded lol, but there is definitely some more obscure characters in here amongst the more well known ones.

In fact, they outnumber the popular ones.

I'll tentatively sign-up - I've been so busy recently, so rarely have time to like sit down with a computer for a proper amount of time. But if you need me desperately I'll play and try and check in every day.