NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ginger_Chris

Black and White 2 and revolution?

Hi I was just wondering if any of you guys had heard any information about Black and white 2 being on the revolution? There was talk of a ps3 and xbox360 port, but that was before the controller when no revolution games were being revealed. Also Peter Molenuex seemed to like the controler when asked about it.

Im just wondering as as soon as i saw the controller, metroid prime 3 and black and white 2 jumped into my head as perfect games to play. So have any of you heard any news?

yeah B&W would be perefect but no-one has heard of n e games for the rev outside of nintendo...............yet.

Yeah, B&W2 would to totally suited to the Rev;

I can't wait for when the games are finally announced for the Rev!

Given that B&W is coming to the DS I think, given the revolutions, control style we will see it on nintendo's new console.

I can't wait for when the games are finally announced for the Rev!

Me too, because then I can see and end to these 'don't you think game x would be good on the revolution' 'when will game y be announced-it'd be perfect for the revo pad..' threads.

Imo, B&W is an overrated piece of tat.

Definitley Black & White 2 is perfectly suited to Revolution. Plus the Peter Moleneux guy, however you spell his name, seem positively extatic about Revolution "Never underestimate Nintendo" was his quote.

Imo, B&W is an overrated piece of tat.

i second that B&W game is fun for apout 2 days then it gets kinda samey

I love Black and White but number 2 is out pretty soon. To have to wait for the Revo version would suck despite possible enhancements. Black and White 3 maybe?

B&W is coming to the DS so I would say the sequel coming to the Revo' is likely with the controller being so perfect for it.

Sod Black and White, I'm waiting impatiently for the inevitable announcement of Resident Evil 5's release on Revolution.

Everything else pales to white compared to RE5 … apart from Zelda that is. Can't wait to swing that controller like a Master Sword.

I think it's a little more in-depth than that, but yeah, it's the basic premise. You can have wars in B+W2, though, which I don't think you could do in the original.

Sign in to follow this