NEurope
Marcamillian

Most Votes Mafia: SIGN-UP

With the weather having cleared, sign ups are in action to start Monday.

No theme as such for this one and pretty simple roles but Me and Rummy are testing out a most votes system.

If you didn't see the post in the general mafia thread or the interest thread - if majority is not reached by the end of the day the person with the most votes will be lynched (unless no-vote is the majority vote of course).

As this one is a test it'll be a smallish game - aiming for 10-15 people.

other thread

Confirmed!

1. Cube

2. mr-paul

3. Diageo

4. Yvonne

5. ReZ

6. Peeps

7. DuD

8. Nintendohnut

9. Jimbob

Taking part?

7. @Frag Grimes

Who wants to play in a mafia using most votes system rather than majority votes?

PMs will be sent to myself, but Marc will handle the write-ups.

To clarify the major changes to rules from this, it'd be as follows:

1. The person with the most votes at the end of the day gets lynched. This therefore also makes the No Lynch vote actually more used at a day beyond day one. It should encourage people to post more too, rather than try to wait out a lynch.

2. If just one person votes for someone, and nobody else votes at all, that voted for someone will get lynched.

3. Majority being reached will still end the day. This still leaves the standard win condition for mafia.

Game will ideally play to fairly solid time limits, hopefully with regular updates of votes and when days will end to keep people informed. Given the greater chance of lynchings, the game shouldn't run for too long either(so a nice little burst of mafia, really).

Edited by Rummy

Yup, confirming myself as well. Sorry for the delay!!

I thanked your post to confirm. Thought you'd see it! I'm in :)

Ahhh, I did see it, I just wasn't sure! Peeps did the same.

Sorry, bro. I'm on a mafia break (which I broke for Pokémafia 14 exclusively). I do wish you good luck, though, should be interesting, at least.

FINE, I will take one for the team and have two roles.

Go Go Go Go Go GO!

We'll be staying open for anybody who wishes to join due to any inactivity of players, btw.