NEurope
Fused King

NINTENDO @ E3: Penguins Approaching. It's Just a Box!

^

l

This may be the winning post at current, in regards to Fused King's game rules. I'll edit my post later to try to score some points instead of typing hypie junk

Edited by Beverage

3. Mario & Luigi 4 in the 3rd dimension. (3DS)

YES!

but I'd love to see them make the jump to the 2 screens of the WiiU, whilst Paper Mario takes center stage on the 3DS for a change:)

Can you imagine a Mario&Luigi game in HD.

Think how huge the adventure could be?

THE POSSIBILITIES

MySpaceGens_4948354594.gif3345dgj.gif

ENDLESS HUMOUR!!!!!!

[*] Mass Effect 3 will be announced as a third party title available on the Wii U at launch. It'll be a port which makes very little use of any of the Wii U specific features. <- I'm hoping for a ME3 which uses all of the Wii U features to the max but I can't see that happening!

As much as I want this, I just think there's no point.

Without the previous entries in the series, why should people want to play ME3? Espescially nearly a year after the games initial release?

BW would have to do some graphical enhancements.

If they were to make this port, I see one thing they MUST do. Put the Powers and weapons on the touch screen.

Like I've previously stated: I hope EA buy the rest of the distribution rights for ME1 from Microsoft, so we can get a glorious remake of the whole trilogy. Perhaps complete with a prequel.

As much as I want this, I just think there's no point.

Without the previous entries in the series, why should people want to play ME3? Espescially nearly a year after the games initial release?

BW would have to do some graphical enhancements.

If they were to make this port, I see one thing they MUST do. Put the Powers and weapons on the touch screen.

Like I've previously stated: I hope EA buy the rest of the distribution rights for ME1 from Microsoft, so we can get a glorious remake of the whole trilogy. Perhaps complete with a prequel.

But what you're hoping for is never going to happen. So I don't understand how you can compare that fantasy with something which is possible and would result in people actually being able to play one of the games in the series.

ME3 being released on the Wii U is just like AC3 being released on the Wii U and the Mass Effect series has already released ME2 on the PS3 without ME1.

Also, why would Bioware have to do graphical enhancements? You know the game is on the PC too, right?

The screen would be useful for biotic powers, especially squad ones.

Still, I can't imagine playing Mass Effect 3 without a save file that has been through the first two.

Playing Mass Effect 3 without having played either of the previous games in the trilogy seems like it'd be kind of a hollow experience. A large part of the fun was seeing how the story would end and the endless callbacks to the last two games. You may as well ask someone to jump into the Harry Potter series with the last book/last two films.

Assassin's Creed 3 isn't really the same thing, as there are no decisions to carry over that will affect the game and the story will likely be mostly stand-alone, save for the Desmond segments.

I honestly thought that more people would be happy to have a high profile game released on the Wii U.

PS3 users have already had to do without ME1 when playing ME2.

I only included it on my list because I actually think it's likely to be announced by EA. I'm fine with playing it on the Xbox 360 and would only buy it again for the Wii U if it made the most out of the systems unique features.

I honestly thought that more people would be happy to have a high profile game released on the Wii U.

People would be happy about it, it's just very, very unlikely.

PS3 users have already had to do without ME1 when playing ME2.

I only included it on my list because I actually think it's likely to be announced by EA. I'm fine with playing it on the Xbox 360 and would only buy it again for the Wii U if it made the most out of the systems unique features.

I do agree with you. ME3 for the Wii U would be a nice adition, although I wouldn't buy it atless Bioware do a lot of extra work. And as I've stated before, I have the fairly unlikely fantasy that Shepard could appear in Smash Bross Wii U.

2.Outrageous claims

1. Retro Studios to completely remake Mass Effect trilogy with more content (10+ hours per installment), better graphics, more dialogues. Plus Samus Aran as a bonus squad mate in the Limited Spectre Edition of the game. It's also possible to export your Shepard in to the next Smash Bros.

But knowing Nintendo, we'd get Mass Effect Mii. Now, play as your own Mii!

Who am I kidding, I'd still buy it.

Ok, I'll have a go at this.

• Nintendo reveal Zelda for 3DS using the style of Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks.
  • Wii Sports type game for the WiiU which utilises both the Upad and the Wiimote.
  • A Mario Galaxy style platformer is revealed, but will not be Galaxy 3.
  • There will be an online title from Nintendo themselves at launch to show they are serious about online gaming.
  • New Metroid for 3DS

• Nintendo show off a new Metroid game in the style of Prime for the WiiU, which will also be in the launch window.
  • Pikmin 3 will be available at launch.
  • Due to the popularity of Uprising, there will be a Kid Icarus game for the WiiU.
  • F Zero is confirmed for the system and will be released next year. Montage of clips for this is shown.

• List of titles for the WiiU Virtual Console gets revealed.
  • Some of these titles will have HD upgrades whilst some will be straight ports.

5 predictions

1. Mario Kart Wii U announced

2. Super Mario 64 and Majora's Mask re-released for 3DS

3. Classic GameBoy games announced for 3D classics

4. Achievement style points system for games

5. Pikmin 3 to have multiplayer

4 silly things.

1. New Ice Climbers game

2. Donkey Konga sequel for Wii U - bang on the touch screen!

3. GTAV Wii U exclusive

4. Red Dead Redemption sequel announced

Aftermath.

1. Wii U bombs due to silly name with people thinking it's a peripheral.

2. Sony and Microsoft release superior consoles next gen and Nintendo is left behind with hardcore games again.

I do hope Pikmin WiiU has some kick-ass online co-op or some other online awesomness.

I bet NINTENDO could do something really amazing with that.

4. Achievement style points system for games

I can't wait to see if Nintendo has a trophy/achievement system on the Wii U. I really hope they do, but more than likely they won't.

Here's what I imagine the Wii U's achievement system will be.

- Each game will have a board of achievements, and you can only see achievements on the titles next to one's you've unlocked (Brawl/Kid Icarus).

- Each achievement would unlock a certain number of Play Coins, with a maximum value from each game (similar to Xbox)

- Nintendo would also encourage for unlockable stuff to be hidden behind some or all tiles (but this will be optional as it won't suit every game)

- Play Coins can be spend on in-game objects, or any of the built-in apps and games.

- There won't be anywhere which shows the total amount of Play Coins you have earned (which would annoy some people), only the amount you currently have.

But knowing Nintendo, we'd get Mass Effect Mii. Now, play as your own Mii!

Who am I kidding, I'd still buy it.

I'd like to think that I won't.

But seeing how I love the ME games, I might buy it just because it's different and probably would have a new story.

Majora Mask Remake for Wii U. I think it could and should happen. It's already happened with OOT and it could be released quickly seeing as everything is done so they just need to focus on the graphics. Make it happen Nintendo.

I'd like to see a proper 2d Metroid akin to Super Metroid. I don't care if it's on 3ds or Wii U. I just want it, now! In fact I want it yesterday.

Here's what I imagine the Wii U's achievement system will be.

- Each game will have a board of achievements, and you can only see achievements on the titles next to one's you've unlocked (Brawl/Kid Icarus).

- Each achievement would unlock a certain number of Play Coins, with a maximum value from each game (similar to Xbox)

- Nintendo would also encourage for unlockable stuff to be hidden behind some or all tiles (but this will be optional as it won't suit every game)

- Play Coins can be spend on in-game objects, or any of the built-in apps and games.

- There won't be anywhere which shows the total amount of Play Coins you have earned (which would annoy some people), only the amount you currently have.

To be honest, an achievement style system like the one in Brawl in every game would do me as it'd mean it's locked to each game and presumably allows extras or whatever to be unlocked. So long as it's not entire swaves of game content hidden behind them, and more like alternate modes/weapons/what have you then I think it'd be a decent system and a step up from simply having a number next to your gamertag pertaining to a score which adds nothing.

Will add my thoughts/predictions later but I'm not expecting huge things from Nintendo (or Microsoft or Sony this E3 really). Going to be more about the third parties and even then, I wouldn't be surprised to see very few genuine surprise game announcements at E3.

Better to pessimistic than optimistic when it comes to E3 :D

1. Predictions

Retro working on a new Wave Race or 1080 game. Spectacular HD wave effects or snow effects and environments.

Achievement system for Wii U on day 1, newer 3DS games will be upgraded for it at a later date.

Loads of eShop improvements for the Wii U, games like Excitebots and Disaster Day of Crisis finally get worldwide releases.

Some sort of new exclusive management sim game like Rollercoaster Tycoon or Sim City which makes full use of the tablet controller.

Big lineup of 3rd party games which you can already buy on 360/PS3 but with minor added tablet features.

2. Crazy Stuff

Nintendo tries its hand at eSports. F-Zero Universe and a brand new exclusive FPS game are the first games. They offer regular online tournaments and leaderboards, with the best players getting invited to major eSports events for big prizes and celebrity status in the gaming world.

Nintendo gather together key ex Rare employees and start a new studio making Rare-style games.

Not one mention of lifetime sales etc. No bar charts, no pie charts!

Steam coming to Wii U.

3. The Aftermath

People expect some mention of the next Smash Bros but it doesn't happen.

Nintendo annouces Spaceworld will be back on later in the year, and they have lots more Wii U games and revelations to reveal.

The only thing I really wish Nintendo would do is have Tak Fujii on stage as guest.

If you have no idea who Tak Fujii is, get your ass to Youtube.

The only thing I really wish Nintendo would do is have Tak Fujii on stage as guest.

If you have no idea who Tak Fujii is, get your ass to Youtube.

Tak Fujii announces Castlevania WiiU :D

Wishful, awesomely unrealistic thinking:

Nintendo announce they've gone on a shopping spree and purchased a bunch of old Microsoft IP's. As a result of this:

Nintendo announce Perfect Dark 2 to come out for the Wii U. No toony graphic, Joanna is brittish again, all the old multiplayer and singleplayer features are maintained, plus a whole bunch of new stuff.

Wii U to get exclusive remake of Mass Effect 1, developed by Retro Studios, with additional content written by the writers of the original game.

Nintendo secure rights to make a true remake of Goldeneye, which is to be made by NSTC, available to download for free for anyone who preorders a Wii U.

Conker's Bad Fur Day 2: Totaly NUTS announced.

On a more serious note: Nintendo announce the first game by a brand new in-house Nintendo studio.

Why would anyone even want Retro Studios to work on Mass Effect?