NEurope
Fused King

NINTENDO @ E3: Penguins Approaching. It's Just a Box!

Thanks guys for letting me know the dates and times - appreciated!! : peace:

@Fierce_LiNk you're a faithful one. I'd sell the bitch out and stream the shit! Just pretend you didn't watch it and watch it again with her. Ensure to give bob-omb/bulletbill alerts: when megatons bits are close give her some forceful nudges and crab pinches and go "oi, oi, oi!!....." :D

I love you @Ine, no disrespect :bowdown:

Watch it, sunshine. ;)

So, it looks like the "repeat" video went up straight after the conference finished yesterday. Will it be the same for tomorrow?

@dazzybee, if I PM you my email address, can you do us a massive favour and send the link to the conference in there? The video, I mean. It'll probably be around half 6-ish when we get ready to watch eet.

So excited!

Watch it, sunshine. ;)

So, it looks like the "repeat" video went up straight after the conference finished yesterday. Will it be the same for tomorrow?

@dazzybee, if I PM you my email address, can you do us a massive favour and send the link to the conference in there? The video, I mean. It'll probably be around half 6-ish when we get ready to watch eet.

So excited!

Of course I will. Want me to give you a sneaky "Get ready to jizz all over ines face" or "don't get your hopes up" teaser too :)

Of course I will. Want me to give you a sneaky "Get ready to jizz all over ines face" or "don't get your hopes up" teaser too :)

Haha, use those lines, that would be perfect. I think. It's always a good heads up to know if its worth getting excited for. :heh:

Exactly, just dampen or encourage enthusiasm as appropriate. I won't reveal games or any surprises, just a general feeling. If I just email

ndkdhwfiewnfxklsjnklrhgjklrsmahklfsd;amhcgklrehncgkrehw cgkljekqg

Then I'd just get naked and lubed up in anticipation

Nikkei: Nintendo Planning Larger 3DS, Wii U Price Expected at 30,000 Yen

Just ahead of Nintendo's E3 press conference tomorrow, Nikkei is reporting on a couple of announcements regarding 3DS and Wii U.

For 3DS, the paper says that Nintendo will announce a large screen version of the system. The new version will have a 4.3 inch screen, or 1.5 times the current size. A release in North America, Japan and Europe could happen as early as Summer.

Regarding the Wii U, Nikkei says that it is expected the price will be around 30,000 yen. It's unclear if the paper received any insider information about this price, or if it's just stating an obvious target. Nintendo has previously said that it would not share pricing information about Wii U at E3.

The paper also reports that Wii U will see distribution of non-game content, including a car navigator and books, and a karaoke service with around 10,000 songs.

View Nikkei's report here (free registration required).

I'd take Nikkei's story with a grain of salt. Their rumours are wrong just as often as they are right (they leaked the existence of the 3DS just before Nintendo announced it, but got most of the details wrong)

It's not an outlandish rumour, so it could be true; the Wii U pricing rumour however is a big red flag for me. They're not announcing the price at E3 and probably haven't even decided on the final price yet, so how could they have accurate details?

With all due respect to the perfectly-reputable NWR, I'm gonna wait for an official Nintendo tweet or something on that one. It looks like the author doesn't realise he's pertaining to the already-announced Software Showcase, so maybe he's getting confused and jumping the gun.

I'm 90% sure he's right, but it's good to be prudent.

EDIT: Chris from ONM NGamer Nintendo Gamer seems to be verifying it, so I guess it's pretty much certain.

Edited by D_prOdigy

Right, at what time is Nintendo's conference, again? And how long does it last?

Wii U Gamepad on stage at the Ubisoft conference from what I can see of its opening. Wii U game demo pretty much confirmed. Rayman Legends or Killer Freak? Perhaps both :D Unlikely to be AC3.

A larger screen would be great, but not - absolutely not - without a boost in resolution. And that leaves 3DS developers with a problem - creating games in 2 resolutions.

Of course, Nintendo could just big up the screen without any adjustment in resolution, but the 3DS resolution is pretty poor anyway.

No Far Cry and no Splinter Cell, two very worrying omissions. Where's this amazing 3rd party support? Nintendo need it, and bar AC3 we haven't seen it yet. Long way to go, but Zombi U looks hideously generic, but eager to hear more. Rayman looks great though. The other Ubi stuff is a little average.

Plus it appears more and more it only uses ONE Wii U pad. Which is borderline console ruining for me...

I've gone from raging optimism, to serious fears about the Wii U. This time tomorrow we will know...

A larger screen would be great, but not - absolutely not - without a boost in resolution. And that leaves 3DS developers with a problem - creating games in 2 resolutions.

Of course, Nintendo could just big up the screen without any adjustment in resolution, but the 3DS resolution is pretty poor anyway.

DSXL didn't need it. Why would the 3DS?!

Hmmmmm..... severe lack of games for Wii U from EA and Ubisoft. Hoping for a silly amount of games tomorrow but hey.

Hmmmmm..... severe lack of games for Wii U from EA and Ubisoft. Hoping for a silly amount of games tomorrow but hey.

Ubi had more Wii U games than any other platform, didn't they?

Ubi had more Wii U games than any other platform, didn't they?

Only Zombiu is a Wii U exclusive.

Ubi has a press release of all their games. No wii u version of watch dogs either and confirmation of ps3 version of splinter cell.

Not looking a great start for Wii U nintendo from 3rd parties!!!

Ubi has a press release of all their games. No wii u version of watch dogs either and confirmation of ps3 version of splinter cell.

Not looking a great start for Wii U nintendo from 3rd parties!!!

So watch dogs does have confirmed platforms then??