NEurope
Fused King

NINTENDO @ E3: Penguins Approaching. It's Just a Box!

Indeed he is. :D

Is he the one on the left? I thought he was pretty funny and was trying his best to start a convo. He also loves Viva Pinata, which is always a good thing. The guy on the right looked to be nursing a hangover and the one in the middle looked like a stoner. :)

Nope, he's the "stoner" in the middle.

Oh my lord, they have to be the three dullest people imaginable. Not only were they dull and monotonous, they barely expressed an opinion.

6uTSh.jpg

Indeed he is. :D

Is he the one on the left? I thought he was pretty funny and was trying his best to start a convo. He also loves Viva Pinata, which is always a good thing. The guy on the right looked to be nursing a hangover and the one in the middle looked like a stoner. :)

I believe N-E Tom was the one you believe to be a stoner! :hehe:

I'm so directing @Tphi in here

Will send him a tweet too, haha

Nope, he's the "stoner" in the middle.

Correct :)

To be fair to my colleague on the right, he was indeed very hungover.

I believe N-E Tom was the one you believe to be a stoner! :hehe:

Outstanding! For some reason he reminded me of Jeff off American Dad. :laughing:

Megatons

New iteration of 3DS with Luigi's Mansion 2 as a 'launch title', out for Christmas.

Brand new Nintendo IP

Retro Studios Metroid game in development - Wii U launch title OR Retro Studios Lylat Wars game. I would be so happy for them to do Lylat Wars.

Outrageous Claims

Zelda 3DS reveal.

F-Zero X 3D reveal.

Valve offer Steam support for Wii U (would love this but it will probably be EA and their awful Oracle)

Black Ops 2 is a Wii U launch title (would make the CoD fans jizz themselves silly)

Aftermath

New Castlevania game revealed for 3DS

Smash Bros details

F-Zero Wii U details

Zelda Wii U briefly mentioned

Edited by The Peeps

New Castlevania game revealed for 3DS

Like the one revealed today?

I'd consider "shown in a magazine" as revealed, and "random guy on a forum says" as a rumour.

I can honestly say I hadn't seen that. So there is a new castlevania coming for the 3DS?

Clearly my predictions will all be true.

Can someone PLEASE tell me the story behind the penguins?

It was YEARS ago, hell it may have been when we were Cube Europe. Anyway, it was E3 time and we were all waiting for the conference to start. They were playing some funky music while we waited and Retro posted a pic of those penguins dancing. It was in perfect sync to the music that was playing and many lols were had. So every year from then Retro has unleashed the penguins at E3 time.

Ladies (LOL :heh:) & Gentlemen, please take your seats on the N-E Hype Train...

ALL ABOARD!

I hope you enjoy watching this as much as I enjoyed making it:

: peace:

Ladies (LOL :heh:) & Gentlemen, please take your seats on the N-E Hype Train...

ALL ABOARD!

I hope you enjoy watching this as much as I enjoyed making it:

: peace:

Fantastic! Smile all over my face right now.:yay:

I love you, man. It's people like you who keep me coming to this place. Your passion for the big N rubs off on all of us. :)

Who remembers Cammie Dunaway?

I was trying to forget! :shakehead

Damn, how times have changed....

I know! It's crazy just how much production values have increased over the years.

I was going back and watching the E3 highlight vids of all the past years and I was shocked at how low key some of the early stuff felt! (the GCN reveal in 2001 feels like that episode of Alan Partridge where he's shilling his book at the train station! :o )

It wasn't until 2004 when E3 finally became the event we know and love today (ignoring the dark times in 2008-2009, when they tried downsizing the event)

I know! It's crazy just how much production values have increased over the years.

I was going back and watching the E3 highlight vids of all the past years and I was shocked at how low key some of the early stuff felt! (the GCN reveal in 2001 feels like that episode of Alan Partridge where he's shilling his book at the train station! :o )

It wasn't until 2004 when E3 finally became the event we know and love today (ignoring the dark times in 2008-2009, when they tried downsizing the event)

You mean this? This was awesome...in a crap kind of way

Yeah, what were they thinking when they tried doing that? ::shrug: Wasn't that the year the press had to watch a conference then run over to another building to see the next one? Crazy.

Another classic Gif from Gaf.

ibivDVkdis7qkx.gif

You mean this? This was awesome...in a crap kind of way

That wasn't the one I was thinking of, but yes that video is awesome! :D

I had the 2001 conference on VHS!

@Dog\-amoto

That is one awesome way to reveal your console :D

Simply brilliant, their faces are priceless:

"We're tough, we're Japanese robot chicks, we havee no emotion because it's bound to the Nintendo GameCube"