N-Europe

NINTENDO @ E3: Penguins Approaching. It's Just a Box!

Fused King

Then what's the point of even having the scratch card thing? I'm most definitely expecting it to be completely scratched by the time the conference starts.

It's probably just for the Facebook audience who don't actually watch the Press Conference.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just realised that I can do a dual monitor set-up with my laptop and TV, which means I can have the E3 stream in full screen while still having full control of my laptop as it would normally be.

I've just realised that I can do a dual monitor set-up with my laptop and TV, which means I can have the E3 stream in full screen while still having full control of my laptop as it would normally be.

Who needs full control over a computer whilst watching E3 streams? You're supposed to be in a kick ass pillow fort.

Who needs full control over a computer whilst watching E3 streams? You're supposed to be in a kick ass pillow fort.

He'll need it as he'll be working on posting news to the main site as it comes ;)

We at N-E don't get awesome pillow forts during E3.... we get stress

He'll need it as he'll be working on posting news to the main site as it comes ;)

We at N-E don't get awesome pillow forts during E3.... we get stress

I forgot who I was quoting there ahaha.

Still, you guys need some pillow forts to relieve that stress.

Bad news. Ine doesn't finish work til 6, meaning we'll miss the conference. How soon will a video of the conference be placed online for people to watch in its entirety?

I've got the whole evening planned. E3, Chinese Food and Alcohol. Cannot fucking wait.

Why does Ine finishing work late mean YOU miss it, or do you want to watch it together? What're the chances ou can stay spoiler free?

We agreed to watch it together. Plus, there's a lot to talk about, so I wouldn't be able to keep it all in if I watched it before she did. E3 is too damn exciting.

There's ways of being spoiler free. I'm just wondering how long after the conference it will be before you can view the video of the whole thing. It's usually within two hours afterwards, isn't it? There was the time where Twilight Princess was revealed and I missed the conference itself, before @ViPeR gave me a link on MSN telling me to watch the WHOLE THING NAAAW. Think I was late getting home from school at the time or something.

Thanks guys for letting me know the dates and times - appreciated!! : peace:

@Fierce_LiNk you're a faithful one. I'd sell the wiitch out and stream the shit! Just pretend you didn't watch it and watch it again with her. Ensure to give bob-omb/bulletbill alerts: when megatons bits are close give her some forceful nudges and crab pinches and go "oi, oi, oi!!....." :D

I love you @Ine, no disrespect :bowdown:

Edited by Beverage

This is a good idea. Stream on one screen, chat on another, don't need to keep switch screens. I'll be able to watch through my Chromebox as well :)

It's looking likely that I may not be at home for the conference :( - does anyone know if anywhere's streaming it that'll work on my iPad?

I managed to watch a stream on my phone last year while getting the bus home, however the steams I saw would look like this for you:

noflash.png

It's worth checking out Spike and Gametrailers to see if they default to html5 videos for iOS users.

So is anyone else excited by what Shane Satterfield (sp?) said in Invisible Walls a couple of weeks ago?:

"I think the line up is going surprise a lot of people"

Somewhat.

I watched todays episode and liked it a lot. Both his hint at the Wii U launch and that they bashed Microsoft for what they've done to Rare.

Bad news. Ine doesn't finish work til 6, meaning we'll miss the conference. How soon will a video of the conference be placed online for people to watch in its entirety?

I've got the whole evening planned. E3, Chinese Food and Alcohol. Cannot fucking wait.

Like I said to /nando/, I believe NITNENDO's conference just loops after its done on their official E3 site like last year.

So is anyone else excited by what Shane Satterfield (sp?) said in Invisible Walls a couple of weeks ago?:

"I think the line up is going surprise a lot of people"

That can only mean one thing...

Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite and Aliens: Colonial Marines are all launch titles and timed exclusives.

I managed to watch a stream on my phone last year while getting the bus home, however the steams I saw would look like this for you:

noflash.png

It's worth checking out Spike and Gametrailers to see if they default to html5 videos for iOS users.

I guess I'll just try finding a site that I can access a stream of one of the other conferences the day before.

Fairly certain Gametrailers are streaming on iOS. One of their journalists mentioned it on one of their videos. Though you have to go via the mobile site and not via their app. (didnt even know GT has an app).

Somewhat.

I watched todays episode and liked it a lot. Both his hint at the Wii U launch and that they bashed Microsoft for what they've done to Rare.

I liked that too. Shane got so damn angry! But we all feel his pain obviously.

That can only mean one thing...

Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite and Aliens: Colonial Marines are all launch titles and timed exclusives.

Would be nice wouldn't it? Bioshock alone would be like an atom bomb going off. That might actually get people to buy the Wii U to get in on the game early!

I'm still a little pissed about Tomb Raider. Looks gritty as hell so far and that new trailer really got me going, plus Lara Drake's acting seems pretty awesome.