NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

I can't wait to get this game and join the N-E Clan thanks for my sig Zechs but can I have a a red Wii becuse I like it better than green please

Edited by canand

I can't wait to get this game and join the N-E Clan thanks for my sig Zechs but can I have a a red Wii becuse I like it better than green please

Surely your sign should be some kind of Pokemon reference? A pokeball perhaps?

Am'a gettin' a clan tag? Don't leave me hangin' I hear OG clan are recruiting.

You planning on getting a headset for Wii U?

Am'a gettin' a clan tag? Don't leave me hangin' I hear OG clan are recruiting.

Yeah, sure, just tell me what vehicle/gun/person you want in your sig and it'll be done my friend!

You planning on getting a headset for Wii U?

I suppose. I was put off getting one for the Wii because I was so late and there's no guarantee Headbangers'll work on the U. Plus, there's probably going to be a better choice of headsets now.

Yeah, sure, just tell me what vehicle/gun/person you want in your sig and it'll be done my friend!

Will have to mull it over. Not sure I'm getting this day one seems a bit over priced everywhere ATM. Lego City is tempting and a couple of day-one downloads are looking hot too so will have to look for spare change behind the futon.

Edited by madeinbeats

Have you guys had any clan matches before?

Yes. On Black Ops we won every single clan match we played against other UK clans. We were clearly the best clan in the UK on Black Ops.

Hopefully we'll have plenty more on Black Ops 2!

Will have to mull it over. Not sure I'm getting this day one seems a bit over priced everywhere ATM. Lego City is tempting and a couple of day-one downloads are looking hot too so will have to look for spare change behind the futon.

Hurry up and choose lol! Don't be a tight arse, you know Black Ops 2 will have more content and more hours of gameplay than anything else released at launch - or possibly ever (excluding compilation disks).

Have you guys had any clan matches before?

Yeah, we had quite a few, won 99% of them. For the organised games, it'd be a best of 5 games, we'd usually win 5-0 or 4-1.

I suppose. I was put off getting one for the Wii because I was so late and there's no guarantee Headbangers'll work on the U. Plus, there's probably going to be a better choice of headsets now.

Excellent news.

Everyone who plans on playing regularly with the N-E clan needs a headset, communication is key when playing tactical games (Domination, Demolition & CTF).

For example, if we have a spot free and 2 N-E clan members are online, the one with the headset will always get priority.

You'll be using the headset for all voice chat enabled games on the Wii U, so its a worthwhile investment.

If you go to the address I sent you in the PM earlier you'll find a nice new red Wii avatar waiting for you.

Also @Mokong X\-C can you centre Canand's sig, I think Welsh also needs his centring too. All sigs must appear in the same place lol

Lego city isn't out til next year is it?

I'm really looking forward to this game actually, dabbled in a couple of wii cods and ps3 cods but never really got into it (maybe mw2 ps3 is the only one). This will be my first I really give a good go.

Wonder if it'll be able to compete with the fun of conduit :)

Just in case anyone has any online/router or Wii U vs Firewall problems, I'm looking into doing a full traffic analysis from the Wii U as a bit of a pet project. Should be able to tell people about the ports they will need to free up and I'll be monitoring traffic over a period of time so might even be able to find out when updates tend to get rolled out how certain online functions are handled.

Would anyone be interested in this?

Wonder if it'll be able to compete with the fun of conduit :)

Is that a serious commment?

We've had a blast the last couple of years, shame you didn't play more.

Would anyone be interested in this?

Definitely, I've had quite a few problems with my Wii / router.

Definitely, I've had quite a few problems with my Wii / router.

If you're still having probs, I might be able to help you out. PM me some details if you like, particularly if it's a 3DS problem too (we can't have the MK7 league going tits up!)

If you're still having probs, I might be able to help you out. PM me some details if you like, particularly if it's a 3DS problem too (we can't have the MK7 league going tits up!)

Its my router, if I use wireless or wired connection through it, I'll get kicked from lobbies on COD (no other online games were really affected).

My solution was to plug the ethernet cable for the Wii directly into my cable modem, no problems when connected that way.

No problems with my 3DS via the router.

Blagged a new superhub and 10mb increase free of charge from Virgin Media yesterday, so hopefully have that up and running next week and that'll hopefully be the end of my problems, just in time for Wii U.

It's perfect mate! Look forward to playing with you :)

Is it ok if I have a RCXD as one of my kill streaks I like them and I don't like talking when I play online is that ok

Its my router, if I use wireless or wired connection through it, I'll get kicked from lobbies on COD (no other online games were really affected).

My solution was to plug the ethernet cable for the Wii directly into my cable modem, no problems when connected that way.

No problems with my 3DS via the router.

Blagged a new superhub and 10mb increase free of charge from Virgin Media yesterday, so hopefully have that up and running next week and that'll hopefully be the end of my problems, just in time for Wii U.

That is a strange one! Probably the server being particularly picky about dst. addresses and doesn't like NAT or something. That or some strange TTL issue and having the router is just one too many hops. It could be tons of things but yeah, fingers crossed for the Wii U :grin:

Is it ok if I have a RCXD as one of my kill streaks I like them and I don't like talking when I play online is that ok

Yes, that's a cool killstreak! You use what ever makes you happy. You don't have to talk or to have a headset, but it does make it better for co-ordination. If you want to play in clan matches you'd need a headset, but if you're just playing for fun on a regular night it's not the end of the world :)