NEurope
Yvonne

Wire mafia interest

Hi all!

I know people don't like being too early, but I'd like to get an idea of numbers for the wire mafia, it'll help me plan for scale and design it right. Then I can do the real signups closer to the time.

This will sign up after the completion of Rummy and Marc's mafia. Please don't consider this to be blocking anyone else's game.

cheers :)

provisional list:

• Rummy
  • ReZ
  • Cube
  • The Peeps
  • mr-paul
  • DUD
  • Jimbob
  • Marcamillian
  • Supergrunch

hopeful:

Zell

Edited by Yvonne

Wire mafia?

The Wire. The greatest TV series ever made.

I would love to participate, but it's hard for me to commit to mafias at the moment. If I don't end up playing, then I'll definitely be reading along.

@Zell it won't be for a while, so I'll make sure to check with you closer to the time. Failing that, there'll be other wire games in the future. This shit is just season 1 yo!

@Zell it won't be for a while, so I'll make sure to check with you closer to the time. Failing that, there'll be other wire games in the future. This shit is just season 1 yo!

Daaaaamn, didn't know you were seasoning it! How anyone isn't getting in on this I don't even

There's so much good mafia shit, I GOT to season it. We'd need like fifty players otherwise :D