NEurope
madeinbeats

Rayman Legends

App thingy is out now on eShop. Gonna attempt to download it...wonder if the main game will be out by the time it finishes o_O

Good news is the game got moved forward to 30th August.

How do you get past Awesome level 1 if you've already collected all the trophies?

How do you get past Awesome level 1 if you've already collected all the trophies?

I'd like to know that too. Have to say I was very dismissive when this mode was announced as compensation for the delay but I absolutely love it. While the demo levels are the same, you can see definite improvements and the challenges are brilliant with online leaderboards. Nintendo missed a great chance to give NSMB legs with a mode like this. Hopefully they'll do something similar for Pikmin 3 but I doubt it.

Nobody's talking about the Rayman app? What's wrong with ye people? I think it's great. Can only manage silver on the challenges. I got 23 seconds on yesterdays daily challenge and that still wasn't worth a gold, what the hell?

I think it's good. Just haven't played much at all. Any free time I have nowadays go straight to Fire Emblem or Miiverse.

Really good, but like already said... the gold medals are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY outta my skill level!

I've got Silver, Bronze, Silver on daily so far and Bronze on weekly... and I'm right at my level without going mad!

Ive really been enjoying the couple of hours i played of it, it might just have sold me on putting the game back on my buy list. Unforunately between Monster Hunter, beta testing a bunch of pc games and trying to squeeze Injustice in there im running really short on time.

I got a gold on the first daily challenge, that took about a hundred restarts!!! Then two silvers. It's fun but I can't imagine they'll have a different challenge every day until the game launches??

I got a gold on the first daily challenge, that took about a hundred restarts!!! Then two silvers. It's fun but I can't imagine they'll have a different challenge every day until the game launches??

They said they will and hopefully they do.

Yeah, I actually think it would be better with weekly challenges only. I like competing. But I don't want to blitz it every day.

I will say the game is immense and all the social stuff in unreal! Nintendo need to look at it and fucking learn!

Today's challenge was fine but throw drink into the equation and it was pure frustration. I know I could have done better, I got a booze medal. Sorry I meant bronze medal.

Taking ages to get to Awesomeness level 2. I could swear I saw some people already there after day 1, somehow.

I'm 9 points away from awesomeness level 2. If I get gold on todays challenge I'll make it. Can only manage silver so far and I thought I did it near flawlessly.

I'm gold on today's challenge, just. The first 10 seconds is the easiest to do really quickly as long as you half jump up the first few small hills

I got gold on yesterdays challenge and got my first platinum cup on todays challenge. I was in the top 10 for a while but have been pushed down. Did it in around 9.9 seconds. People should try it out as a platinum cup is worth 50 points, 5 times the value of a gold cup and it's a quick challenge. I've got awesomeness level 2 which unlocks the second daily challenge. There's many people already on awesomeness level 5. Fair play to them. That must take some skill.

Loving this. So addictive and the Gamepad usage is beautifully integrated.

Love how you can jump into levels from the controller too - beats walking to them. Hope this is integrated into future Mario games.

I got gold on yesterdays challenge and got my first platinum cup on todays challenge. I was in the top 10 for a while but have been pushed down. Did it in around 9.9 seconds. People should try it out as a platinum cup is worth 50 points, 5 times the value of a gold cup and it's a quick challenge. I've got awesomeness level 2 which unlocks the second daily challenge. There's many people already on awesomeness level 5. Fair play to them. That must take some skill.

Ahhh, Sligeach, thanks for the challenge ;)

ARGH. 10:18 is the fastest I can do. You're right though seems an ideal one to try and get platinum on.

EDIT: Woohoo!!! 9:83, diamond cup :)

Edited by Ronnie

Ahhh, Sligeach, thanks for the challenge ;)

Yes it's easy to see me, I'm the only person from Ireland playing this game. That's really sad and a bad reflection of the Wii U here.

ARGH. 10:18 is the fastest I can do. You're right though seems an ideal one to try and get platinum on.

EDIT: Woohoo!!! 9:83, diamond cup :)

Well done. I wasn't sure what it was called. I thought it was platinum. It only says what it is when you get the cup otherwise it's just shows pictures in the gallery.

Yes it's easy to see me, I'm the only person from Ireland playing this game. That's really sad and a bad reflection of the Wii U here.

Mokong and Edza say hi. I've seen loads of Irish flags on it myself! I think I beat you by 0.03 seconds... got the plat and just missed out on top 10 bit I'm done now, just didn't get that 3% luck you need to get a record run.

This game is going to be amazing when it's finally released, can't wait.

Well done. I wasn't sure what it was called. I thought it was platinum. It only says what it is when you get the cup otherwise it's just shows pictures in the gallery.

Thanks, I didn't mean to sound like I was correcting you.

Mokong and Edza say hi. I've seen loads of Irish flags on it myself! I think I beat you by 0.03 seconds... got the plat and just missed out on top 10 bit I'm done now, just didn't get that 3% luck you need to get a record run.

I know but I don't see them. When I check the scores from my country it shows nothing ever. I know what you mean, when I got the diamond cup I was happy, job done. There were people on about 8 seconds which is just insane.

There seems to be two ways of falling fast, the one where you press Y, and another where you slide down an edge. The latter is the fastest but only a couple of spots you can manage it.

Strange, just checked the Irish scores and I seen a few people pop in and out. It's totally random and fairly hit and miss.