NEurope
madeinbeats

Rayman Legends

I agree, I can't wait to see what other songs are put into the title. I'd imagine classic rock songs would be a good fit all around due to their speed and changing tempo's.

Played the demo for this last week, really looking forward 2 this! Looks better than Origins and more varied gameplay.

And I totally agree with Castle Rock, it was really fun to go through!

The Castle Rock portion of the demo put the biggest smile on my face earlier, something NSMBU hasn't really done yet...

Played this last night in 5 player mode and can confirm that it was bloody awesome!

We had a right laugh. Can't wait till it comes out.

Holy shit just tried the demo for the first time. blew me away. That final level was just brilliant.

Hmmm, I've had that pre-ordered for some time.

It's high up my list of anticipated games for this year.

I can't find an actual source for it, but just seen someone blurt out on ign that Rayman legends is coming to 360 and ps3 in sept, can anyone validate that? I guess it would be classed as 'interesting'... :(

Edit: http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/02/07/rayman-legends-delayed-no-longer-wii-u-exclusive?abthid=5113d76f692769cd4d00003d

Nuts it is true! Must be what that chap was tweeting about!

Edited by Kaepora_Gaebora

“When we saw all the comments when we announced the game would be focused on Wii U, all of the peeople that have both the PlayStation 3 and 360 were really disappointed,” Poix told IGN. “So we thought it was making more sense to also bring the game to where it was originally from. That means Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. So we decided to go for a multiplatform launch simultaneously.”

What a load of absolute bollocks

Yeah, saw it on the link Dcubed gave. Multiplatform for Legends it is.

I'm not saying that's a bad thing, what I find disappointing is what would seem to be, a lack of confidence in the Wii U.

Here's what they recently said about the Wii U.

"The depth of what you can do with that console is really hard to get across unless you play with it. It's different from the Wii, where seeing was believing. With the Wii U, people really need to experience it."

They could have at least released the Wii U version as a timed exclusive, it's probably finished by now. Delaying it to September just made me lose interest.

Always looked like the game might go multiplatform down the line, but the game at least being a timed exclusivity is quite a blow/harsh. It was undoubtedly the Wii U game of Q1, a game that could have at least drawn a few people to picking up the console.

Yeah, saw it on the link Dcubed gave. Multiplatform for Legends it is.

I'm not saying that's a bad thing, what I find disappointing is what would seem to be, a lack of confidence in the Wii U.

Here's what they recently said about the Wii U.

Yeah, that is what it is. While they say it will keep some exclusive stuff on the Wii U, there really is no logical sense for a delay. The game is complete. A timed exclusive would have been far more logical, even from a financial point for them.

Sure, the Wii U's launch hasn't been amazing (albeit better the launches of the last two HD consoles), but come on.

I think Ubisoft may have just caused a massive rift between them and Nintendo, considering all the hype Nintendo has been giving this game, which isn't a good thing.

Its great that more people get to play it but god damn it had a confirmed release date, it must of been so close to being finished and now the fucking delay until September when the new GTA comes out? idiots.

Its great that more people get to play it but god damn it had a confirmed release date, it must of been so close to being finished and now the fucking delay until September when the new GTA comes out? idiots.

Plus soon after it will have Zelda and potentially Mario Kart and/or Mario to combat with, plus potentially more

This is a huge blow and at a mimimum it should of been released on Wii U as planned and then they could of done released the ports down the road.

It's just more bad news another nail in the coffin regarding 3rd party support.

This is devastating and truly sad. It was the 1 third party game I was really looking forward to. Even playing Origins in preparation for it. Now there's a 6 month delay and it's multi platform. The Wii U is a joke at the moment. This was a big exclusive to lose. We can't get PS3/XBOX360 ports for whatever reasons but they can get ours. This is partly Nintendo's fault. They could have thrown some money Ubisoft's way to keep it exclusive and I'd say Ubisoft are nervous of Wii U's poor sales so far.

No doubt delaying the Wii U version has hurt the games overall sales. Very strange decision from Ubisoft.

This is devastating and truly sad. It was the 1 third party game I was really looking forward to. Even playing Origins in preparation for it. Now there's a 6 month delay and it's multi platform. The Wii U is a joke at the moment. This was a big exclusive to lose. We can't get PS3/XBOX360 ports for whatever reasons but they can get ours. This is partly Nintendo's fault. They could have thrown some money Ubisoft's way to keep it exclusive and I'd say Ubisoft are nervous of Wii U's poor sales so far.

The thing is Rayman doesnt sell anyway. It wont sell loads multiplatform. I would like to know the reason for the delay of the Wii U version when its ready?

The Wii U cant catch a break right now. Have Ubisoft looked at the console sales, the sales of zombi U and then come to this decision?

No doubt delaying the Wii U version has hurt the games overall sales.

True, releasing it now for the Wii U would of been great. So many people are starving for a new Wii U title and Ubi could of done gangbusters. But now they release on all formats during the start of the holiday season, just before GTA, next gen and no doubt Nintendos holiday titles.

They could of pushed it now on Wii U and then used the later release of the other versions to push the title on Wii U again.

I don't see GTAV targetting quite the same audience as this and those who are interested in both will still likely pick up them up as they offer such different game play styles that they will serve as nice palette clensers between sessions.

That's regardless of whether they are buying the Wii U version or getting it on the other machines.

They would have sold more games releasing the Wii U version now, when Wii U owners are starved and craving new games!