NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Pokémon Dream Radar

Why do people continually want the old stuff. Why not accept new things. Stop looking at the past, look to the future!

Why do people keep wanting new stuff when the old stuff was freaking awesome? Works both ways. :heh:

Snap was amazing and still is. It was a far better game than most of the Pokemon spin offs that have appeared over the years. The same can be said for the TGC on the Gameboy.

Why do people keep wanting new stuff when the old stuff was freaking awesome? Works both ways. :heh:

Snap was amazing and still is. It was a far better game than most of the Pokemon spin offs that have appeared over the years. The same can be said for the TGC on the Gameboy.

Pfft. TCG on the GameBoy is horrendous. It's one of the worst Pokémon games I have experienced and I'm dreading the redo of the section for that and for the sequel it's that bad. Heck, I'm looking forward more to doing Pokémon Dash than that.

Nostalgia goggles!

Nostalgia goggles!

Not at all. Played both last year and even though they were at little easy now, I still enjoyed them as much as I did back in the day.

Not at all. Played both last year and even though they were at little easy now, I still enjoyed them as much as I did back in the day.

Ok, then you're just crazy :p

Why have Pokemon Snap when you can have Pokemon: Dreams and camera's and rainbows and shit?

I'm still hoping that one day they go balls out and make a Pokemon game aimed at an older audience. Who WOULDN'T want a Pokemon game like this?

Oh come on. This game has you shooting Pokémon. How can that be filled with rainbows

Oh come on. This game has you shooting Pokémon. How can that be filled with rainbows

They'll find a way to include rainbows somehow. Pokemon this generation has been all about the rainbows.

Maybe they'll have a magic rainbow beam you can use while shooting/capturing Pokemon :D

Maybe they'll have a magic rainbow beam you can use while shooting/capturing Pokemon :D

Now that you mention it

beasts.jpg

On the Japanese sites, there's a note under the art saying that a beam won't actually emerge from your 3DS during play. True story.

Why do people continually want the old stuff. Why not accept new things. Stop looking at the past, look to the future!

I'm ready and willing to accept a new Snap. In the future.

I'm ready for a fully 3D Pokémon game with tons of exploration, the ability to directly control every Pokémon and real time combat.

But it will never happen.

I'm ready for a fully 3D Pokémon game with tons of exploration, the ability to directly control every Pokémon and real time combat.

But it will never happen.

http://www.serebii.net/pokepark2

That has almost all the things you listed :p

On the Japanese sites, there's a note under the art saying that a beam won't actually emerge from your 3DS during play. True story.

OUTRAGE! I wanted that cool looking beam coming out of my 3DS!

It was the whole reason to buy the game!