NEurope
bryanee

New Super Mario Bros 2

If so, then they're filthy liars since it says shipped and dispatched :p

GAME say it's dispatched for orders, but they hold them for a day or two still.

GAME say it's dispatched for orders, but they hold them for a day or two still.

ShopTo have never done that in my experience. When they say it has shipped, it has shipped

We're still on saving a few pennies with pre-orders or DD's? The game can't come quick enough so we can have some proper things to talk about

ShopTo have never done that in my experience. When they say it has shipped, it has shipped

Shopto never fault indeed, i got mine ordered there.

I say this from previous experience with GAME, havn't used them for online orders since before they nearly went under.

Shopto never fault indeed, i got mine ordered there.

I say this from previous experience with GAME, havn't used them for online orders since before they nearly went under.

I stopped just before then, when they didn't ship my Starfox 64 3D game until launch day. Been with ShopTo since, don't regret it.

I stopped just before then, when they didn't ship my Starfox 64 3D game until launch day. Been with ShopTo since, don't regret it.

Can't fault them, they were very good with changing an address for me as well. I used Paypal to order MGS HD and it changed my address on-site to my old address. Simply asked Shopto, who changed it to my new address no questions asked.

GET IN THERE SHOPTO!

My one has shipped! Fucking love these guys! :yay:

Just wish I could go with a UK WiiU so I could buy off of them (but I'm stuck with a US one. Need that BC with Wii retail and VC - plus how else could I play Trauma Team?!)

Really fancied the downloadable version, pity about the pricing. I'll wait on a code though but I suppose there is no guarantee that they will price them at £29.99 or even stock them for that matter. A real missed opportunity and disappointing.

Well, I think we'll get a decent price for a downloadable code within 4 weeks. I'll be keeping a look out everyday.

Yeah, sucks about paying more for a digital download. I'd expected to pay the opposite prices for each version.

I ordered from GAME and it got shipped yesterday lunchtime! Hopefully it turns up today :D Or tomorrow will do nicely.

Woot! NSMB2 get! :)

It comes in a Yellow box! :o

*tries to contain excitement* :D

Will report back soon, kthxbai...

Woot! NSMB2 get! :)

It comes in a Yellow box! :o

*tries to contain excitement* :D

Will report back soon, kthxbai...

Ditto, word for word. The Yellow box is SO PRETTY!!! :D

Edit: Impressions after 2 levels. Right off the bat, the level design is quite a bit different from the first levels you'd see in other 2D Marios. There's more complexity in the first level than you'd normally see and it doesn't seem to follow the usual rule of starting off with a really simple and base mechanic, that is built upon with extra challenge as you progress. It's clearly designed for people who've played Mario games before.

Level 2 pulls some neat tricks with mechanics that you already know and love, rather than introducing many new things (though there are a couple) and offers some interesting opportunities for making MONEYMONEY!!! (already at 500 coins BTW!)

Overall, liking it quite a bit so far. It feels similar on the surface, but the nitty gritty is quite different. The use of the 3D slider is also quite interesting and probably the coolest use of it since Excitebike 3D Classics (though I think the bokeh depth of field is a bit overdone on the highest setting)

Edited by Dcubed

I miss the 90s when the post came before 9am

I won't get it til like 2pm :(

I feel your pain, buddy.

I'm at work till 4pm anyway, but I will be nipping home for lunch at 1ish and hopefully it will be there and I can get half an hour or so on it. :D Yes, I have issues. :)

HA HA! LOL! Toad kicks you out of the Toad House if you hit him with a fireball :laughing:

HA HA! LOL! Toad kicks you out of the Toad House if you hit him with a fireball :laughing:

Why would you hit Toad? WHY!!!!????:cry:

Oh god yeah that is annoying as hell! before parcels would come and you'd get them before work etc

now for some reason (surely claimed as money saving or H+s related) its mid afternoon, which to me seems counter productive as surely 80% of people will be out and therefore have to collect parcels, where as before 9am would see about 80% of people still in to collect parcels

If i was a cynical man I'd say this was so they don't need to ever take parcels out of the office just the cards and make people do the delivering/collecting themselves :angry:

Oh god yeah that is annoying as hell! before parcels would come and you'd get them before work etc

now for some reason (surely claimed as money saving or H+s related) its mid afternoon, which to me seems counter productive as surely 80% of people will be out and therefore have to collect parcels, where as before 9am would see about 80% of people still in to collect parcels

If i was a cynical man I'd say this was so they don't need to ever take parcels out of the office just the cards and make people do the delivering/collecting themselves :angry:

Drive past the collection offices at around 5pm and they almost always have a line that goes outside to collect parcels. It's ridiculous

I asked my postie what the deal was a while back and he said that once over the mail used to be ready and sorted for them to just deliver straight away once they come in. Now they have to sort the mail themselves and then after that's done they can deliver it. Dunno how true this is though?