NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 14 : Fate of the Omni-Verse

I dont remember it twice. Anyway, I get internet back soon and will comment a lot, post all roles and night targets.

TOWNIES

Charmander (Investigator) You can target a player in the night phase and scan them with a Pokedex. You will discover their alignment. (Tales)

Charmeleon (Investigator, Fireballs) You can target a player in the night phase and scan them with a Pokedex. You will discover their alignment. Balls of ferocious fire will surround you at night, protecting you from redirection. (Tales)

Charizard (Investigator, Flaming Vortex) You can target a player in the night phase and scan them with a Pokedex. You will discover their alignment. A ferocious flaming vortex will surround you at night, protecting you from roleblockers and redirection, however the sinister appearance of the storm will make you appear evil. (Tales)

Litwick (Roleblocker, Burn Brightly) You can target a player in the night phase to be attacked by an onslaught of embers. They will be roleblocked. You can choose to burn your flame brightly in the night instead. You will evolve. (Sméagol)

Lampent (Roleblocker, Hover, Burn Brightly) You can target a player in the night phase to be attacked by an onslaught of embers. They will be roleblocked. You cannot be tracked. You can choose to burn your flame brightly in the night instead. You will evolve. (Sméagol)

Chandelure (Roleblocker, Levitation) You can target a player in the night phase to be attacked by an onslaught of embers. They will be roleblocked. You cannot be tracked and are immune from redirectors. (Sméagol)

Snivy (Ingrain, Evolution Trigger) Each night you shall gather nutrients from the soil. You will be told who targets you. Other players targeting you will evolve if applicable. (Jimbob)

Servine (Rooted Ingrain, Evolution Trigger) Each night you shall lay roots down, allowing you to suck up more nutrients. You will be told who targets you, and what type they are. Other players targeting you will evolve if applicable. (Jimbob)

Serperior (Terrain Awareness Ingrain, Evolution Trigger) Each night you shall lay roots and be one with the soil. You will be told who targets you, what type they are and the name of their ability. Other players targeting you will evolve if applicable. (Jimbob)

Cubone (Boomerang Tracker) You can target a player and throw a boomerang onto them. You will track and reverse track that player, however your bone-boomerang will prevent them from feeling any effects of superchargers. (Cube)

Wailmer (Protector, Big Mouth) You can target a player and protect them from being killed. If that player receives a PM you will also receive the PM. (Eddie Coleslaw)

Pikachu (Negative Prevention Storm) You can target a player at night and surround them with a powerful electric storm, they will be protected from negative abilities targeting them (excluding kills). You yourself are also protected from negative attacks. (Yvonne)

Aggron (Cybernetic Mewtwo's Mki Arm Cannon, Tentacruel's Pokedex, Evolution Trigger) You are an expert scavenger, storing equipment on your hard armor. You have found technology used by Cybernetic Mewtwo and Tentacruel and discarded in previous epic battles. On Odd night phases you can target a player to be scanned by Mewtwo's arm cannon. You will discover that players power, and are able to mimic that power using the cannon on future Odd night phases. On Even night phases you can target a player to be investigated, you will discover their alignment. Players you target will evolve if applicable. (The Peeps)

Umbreon (Ritual of Darkness, Into The Night) Umbreon can target a player at night and perform a Ritual of Darkness on them. That player will be protected from a player performing a kill action on them, however they will be protected from positive abilities, and negative abilities targeting them will be increased in power and sinistinity. Umbreon is difficult to see at night and is immune to roleblocking and redirection. (Diageo)

Crobat (Tracker, Influential) Crobat can target a player at night and follow them. You will find out who they targeted. Crobat's large wingspan, size and influence gives him a double vote. (EEVILMURRAY)

Espeon (Psychic Fusion Pokedex, The Eevee Connection, Evolution Trigger) Espeon can combine its powerful psychic capabilities with a discarded Pokedex you found. You will align your brain waves with the technology in the Pokedex and can scan a player and discover which Pokemon they are. You will ignore all of that players abilities when using this power. Using this locating power, if you discover another Pokemon evolved from Eevee, you will form a special bond with them and can speak outside of the thread. Pokemon you target will evolve if applicable. (Dannyboy-The-Dane)

Gyrados (Roleblocker, Protector) Gyrados can target a player, and crush them, pinning them down. That player will be roleblocked and will be unable to perform their night action. If you are succesful at roleblocking a player, the following night you can target a player and stand over them, protecting them from being killed. (Frag Grimes)

NEUTRAL

Ho-oh (Mischeavous Messages, Resilient) Ho-oh can target a player at night, and burn different messages into their PM, sending them a fake PM. That message/fake PM will be adapted and merged with their correct PM (any correct information replaced where applicable) and they will receive the Mischeavous Message instead. You will receive both the adapted PM, and the PM they should have received if applicable. You are immune to roleblockers and redirectors. Ho-oh can win only with the mafia, or if there are six or less players remaining at the end of the game. (Rummy)

Deoxys (Adapt and Collect, Evolution Trigger) Deoxys can use dead players abilities. E.g. "Use ReZourceman's power on ReZourceman". Every third night you must target a player to be killed. You will steal their ability and must now use that ability every night. Deoxys wins the game if it is alive at the end, having succesfully killed at least one player. If applicable, Pokemon you target will evolve. (MadDog)

---------------

ReZourceman's comments on the game

Everyone was very powerful. Town had an unroleblockable protector, and a couple of other protectors. Mafia had a whole host of powers. Town had a couple of investigators, and Pokemon investigators, trackers, roleblockers and mostly just seemed to get caught up in stuff. Peeps, probably the most spot on and hardworking townie just kept getting stopped (rightfully) but no one questioned it.

People (it could have just been mafia, but then no one questioned it) squabbling about colours and "I don't see myself/I could be this/my colours have changed." Come aaaaannnnnn. The colours have been hex codes and don't change for like 10 games now.

Apart from an odd bit of analysing from Yvonne, the town did nothing to try and pin down where everyone was in the write up, and get Pokemons, powers and claims organised.

How on EARTH did mr-paul get away with redirecting a protector?! LOL. Amazing.

And finally, the lynch of Smeagol, jeez what happened there. Like....three people found out which Pokemon he was, and/or had his power and could verify it, and yet he was lynched entirely without the help of the mafia.

Its easy to say all this as an outsider looking into the game, but still....most of those points still stand. If town want to win, they need to be pro-active, and that doesn't mean just lynching people, it means getting properly stuck in and analysing.

So I absolutely dispute that there were balance problems. I thought it was a pretty good game, but I must admit I am a little disappointed that it wasn't a bit longer and a bit more epic, like a PROPER Jonnas reveal, and maybe one or two of the mafia dying. I am glad that Cybernetic Mewtwo won though, and thus the end of the world. Epic win ending.

I'm just glad that I finally managed to win as Mewtwo :yay: Third time's the charm.

What happened to my role?

I think Eddiecoleslaw said I screwed up when I forgot to mention that I had been negatively effected the night before we lynched Smeagol. I didn't mention it because it wouldn't matter, what happened was that if I targeted a neutral I would be told he was town or mafia instead of neutral, so I figured it was pointless to mention it because in worst case scenario Smeagol was neutral instead of mafia. How he came out town I don't know. Rez?

What happened to my role?

I think Eddiecoleslaw said I screwed up when I forgot to mention that I had been negatively effected the night before we lynched Smeagol. I didn't mention it because it wouldn't matter, what happened was that if I targeted a neutral I would be told he was town or mafia instead of neutral, so I figured it was pointless to mention it because in worst case scenario Smeagol was neutral instead of mafia. How he came out town I don't know. Rez?

You investigated Smeagol and he came out mafia, as Rummy found out you were an investigator the day before, and coincidentally made up a PM that you targeted Smeagol (when you DID target Smeagol) but that he was mafia.