NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 14 : Fate of the Omni-Verse

Ah, but I see you have already done so! The lynch is complete.

Mewtwo_gif_by_MirraW301.gif

Let us proceed to the final phase of the plan.

Can people please stop being so weird.

Now we will lynch DuD and he will be mafia and we will all enjoy ourselves.

I want to vote for myself, I really do

nahh fuck that

I'm sticking with my vote on DuD. We have no way of knowing to what degree they're fucking with us, and to be honest, if their goal is to get us to lynch of them, the game is broken.

Majority is 6.

Vote DuD - 4 ; Diageo, Yvonne, Dannyboy-The-Dane, Cube.

Vote Yvonne - 4 ; mr-paul, DuD, Nintendohnut, Yvonne.

So the mafia are Jonnas, mr-paul (as I repeatedly said), DuD, Nintendohnut and heroicjanitor.

Looking at the powers, the town lost the game on night 8 with The Peeps' death.

So the mafia are Jonnas, mr-paul (as I repeatedly said), DuD, Nintendohnut and heroicjanitor.

I'm surprised how accurate my gut feelings have actually been throughout the game.

Anyway, it would seem we've lost. We're down to ten players, five of which are mafia, so we're at a stalemate until the mafia kills another townie off. I don't see what we can do to turn the game around.

Majority is 6.

Vote DuD - 4 ; Diageo, Yvonne, Dannyboy-The-Dane, Cube.

Vote Yvonne - 4 ; mr-paul, DuD, Nintendohnut, Yvonne.

Unless this vote count is correct and they have a vote-forcer, in which case we've already lost.

Unless this vote count is correct and they have a vote-forcer, in which case we've already lost.

I'm pretty certain that DuD can force vote, but has to reveal himself to do so.

Either him or Nintendohnut. We don't know a thing about him. It's actually impressive how he managed to slip silently through the game without getting called out on it (well, more than he was). We should have lynched him ages ago.

So they won now eh. That's unfortunate.

I'll just slip away into the night never to be seen again...

Either him or Nintendohnut. We don't know a thing about him. It's actually impressive how he managed to slip silently through the game without getting called out on it (well, more than he was). We should have lynched him ages ago.

There wasn't really much about anyone that was highly suspicious (apart form mr-paul messing up investigators/trackers), and Jonnas' kill last night didn't convince me due to my PM, hence I thought it must be 'Dohnut as everyone was accounted for (then Jonnas would have been on the lynch due to being avoidable to my reverse tracking). I'd like to know what was up with it my PM.

Oh, I agree. You'll notice I have been just as clueless and uncertain throughout the entire game. :heh: It's easy enough to see stuff in hindsight, but the real problem has been lack of any solid info. We acted on suspicion, and the few times we did we fucked up royally. :p

The most likely mafia member to discover is always the killer.

That's true. What are you trying to say in this context?

In this case, the most likely mafia member to be found can't be lynched.

Still, due to how long that took we would have probably only lasted one or two more days even if we could lynch Jonnas.

I don't know what you're talking about. I really want to vote for Yvonne.

Also, other facts include the fact that Danny boy genuinely is mafia. If the game doesnt end tonight we need to look into him tomorrow. I have the same power as him. He didn't vote for Jonnas. He's done nothing to help the town all game.

If the game doesn't end, we obviously have bigger fish to fry, like DuD, Heroic, Mr-Paul, etc. And you of course, but not Dannyboy.