NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 14 : Fate of the Omni-Verse

mr-paul is also good Cube, since he redirected Eddie to Peeps on night 5, and it prevented a kill. Referring back to my quote after night 5:

We still have no idea it was a kill, though.

Anyway, I'll list my results in case it might help somewhere:

1. Nobody Tracked Yvonne.

2. EEVILMURRAY, Dannyboy-the-Dane and Eddie Coleslaw targeted Sméagol.

3. Nobody targeted EEVILMURRAY.

4. Thought I sent in a PM, but didn't.

5. The Peeps, mr-paul and Dannyboy-the-Dane targeted EddieColeslaw.

6. DuD targeted The Peeps.

7. mr-paul and EEVILMURRAY targeted EddieColeslaw.

The only other one it could be is Dannyboy.

Rummy, you were tampering with people's PMs and investigations just so you could further your lie. You were just getting in the way. Mafia or neutral, you were not helping the town.

And I don't know why you keep going on about us being able to communicate outside the thread. We told everyone about it ages ago. Dannyboy targeting us allowed us to talk to each other.

Posting after my lynch is sealed to pretend you aren't suspicious/working with the eevees is classic...tactic, you know you can communicate with them, and you know he isn't lying, because you can talk to him! I'LL TAKE YOU ALL DOWN GODAMMIT!

For everyone else, you must ask yourselves; why would they be able to communicate if they aren't all working towards a common goal?

You're not making any sense. :heh: Why would me posting afterwards say anything about my alignment? You're acting as if it never came up before that I can establish connections and communicate with the other Eevee evolutions. The thing is that neither of us know each other's alignments, hence why we're still suspicious of each other - it's right up ReZ's alley to create groups where people are of different alignments - or just don't know they aren't. If we do have common goal, I'm not aware of it.

Besides, you were lying and replacing PMs. Of course we're lynching you. If that isn't scummy behaviour, I don't know what is! :p

Yeah I was talking about the Ho-Oh thing. I definitely didn't have you all figured out, but I was chuffed that I nailed that part at least. And I'm still pretty sure this is going to be one of those hilarious moments where Rez reveals him as neutral... Then says (not really, he was mafia) at the end of the post :p

Vote Rummy - 11 ; Diageo, Yvonne, Cube, heroicjanitor, Dannyboy, Jonnas, mr-paul, DuD, Nintendohnut, EEVILMURRAY.

Majority has been reached.

250.gif

Ho-oh has fallen. He was a neutral player that would have won with the mafia or if the blood bath had been more bloody. He could tamper with PMs. @Rummy is no longer in the game.

NIGHT EIGHT

Get your PMs in. I am unsure how long this phase will be, as I do not have proper internet access at my flat. It will be at least 24 hours though. :)

I SHALL BE REBORN FROM MY ASHES, FIENDS!

*dies a terrible terrible death*

(been awesome btw, thanks ReZ)

As the battle raged on, a yellow and red Pokémon squeezed hard, a blast of lightning struck around a brown, cream and white Pokémon as it hurried towards its target. A lilac Pokémon studied the scene carefully.

A white, pink, pink and navy Pokémon made strange movements with its arms. Nearby a large navy and cream Pokémon changed direction but nothing further happened.

A blue, red and pale yellow Pokémon looked into the sky, finding its target and it triggered a powerful blast of energy to shoot through the sky, smashing into the helpless victim.

169.gif

Crobat is dead. With his powerful flight and sonar he could track a player at night, and his large wingspan and presence gave him a double vote. A member of the town, @Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@Yvonne

With 10 players the majority is 6.

(Sorry for the delays! Moved out, if you are unaware. Internet fail. I get it back properly next week, but I should be able to access this thread and process it!)

Well, I say, that is most certainly not me. I was redirected to myself after attempting to target Dohnut!

Yeah, either Jonnas or Nintendohnut. He's Golduck and could fit those colours as well, plus he's been strangely quiet all game, which seems very suspicious to me.

Yvonne is Pikachu, by the way. I'm wondering why you attacked Cube?

Yeah, either Jonnas or Nintendohnut. He's Golduck and could fit those colours as well, plus he's been strangely quiet all game, which seems very suspicious to me.

Yvonne is Pikachu, by the way. I'm wondering why you attacked Cube?

Earlier in the game Nintendohnut was blue, cream and red I think, whereas this is blue, red and pale yellow.

Interested to hear what Yvonne/Cube have to say here too.

Earlier in the game Nintendohnut was blue, cream and red I think, whereas this is blue, red and pale yellow.

Interested to hear what Yvonne/Cube have to say here too.

Ah, fair enough, then. I'm not sure I'd call the beak colour in the PM I got "cream", but I can see why ReZ might call it that.

No I've was different Colours when I appeared earlier in the game.

Pretty confident Jonnas is the killer. He is DEFINITELY Feraligator and the Colours match. I'm pretty sure he was the killer last night.

I'd also like to hear from Yvonne. And I'm still not sure I actually trust Dannyboy, but that can wait for now. Will vote after hearing from Yvonne.

Nice that on the night he kills, he got redirected to himself so he's the only one that can confirm his target.

Can we start voting then?

Vote Jonnas

I can't attack, I only protect...against negative effects (not kills). Remember N1 I stopped Sméagol

Me, heroicjanitor, Yvonne and EddieColeslaw targeted Jonnas.

If Jonnas is telling the truth, then he's invisible to my power (as it would be the second time it has happened). I haven't heard about any redirections other than mr-paul, and he didn't target Jonnas.

As far as I'm aware, the lightning described in the write-up had no effect on me.

Taking those away, where do:

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Diageo

DuD

Jonnas

mr-paul (part says about a Pokémon changing direction, so that could be him)

Nintendohnut

Fit into the write-up?

mr-paul, the two people you targeted should be in that list, so we can eliminate those.

I think I'm too dark to ever appear in the write-up. Even the night where I know someone targeted me I didn't appear.

I am not a redirector.

Me, heroicjanitor, Yvonne and EddieColeslaw targeted Jonnas.

I didn't target Jonnas last night. I was redirected to Diageo. Mafioso protecting his fellow?

I can see myself being redirected every night to a mafioso who doesn't receive PMs from now :mad:

I am the "large navy and cream Pokémon" that "changed direction".

That's strange Cube, I just realised I also targeted Jonnas and you don't appear to have any info on that...

Hmm.. . Considering it looks like Yvonne targeted me, it looks like my results last night were completely wrong.

Ah, so Yvonne was caught red-handed, was he?

Vote: Yvonne

The existence of a PM modifier could shed a lot of light into the conflicting results we've had through the game.

As the battle raged on, a yellow and red Pokémon [Yvonne/Pikachu] squeezed hard, a blast of lightning struck around a brown, cream and white Pokémon [Cube/Pokémon unknown?] as it hurried towards its target. A lilac Pokémon [me/Espeon] studied the scene carefully.

A white, pink, pink and navy Pokémon [??? (EEVILMURRAY/Crowbat?)] made strange movements with its arms. Nearby a large navy and cream Pokémon [EddieColeslaw/Wailmer/Wailord?] changed direction but nothing further happened.

A blue, red and pale yellow Pokémon [Jonnas/Feraligatr?] looked into the sky, finding its target and it triggered a powerful blast of energy to shoot through the sky, smashing into the helpless victim.

169.gif

Crobat is dead. With his powerful flight and sonar he could track a player at night, and his large wingspan and presence gave him a double vote. A member of the town, @EEVILMURRAY is no longer in the game.

This is what I gather so far.

This still leaves five players unaccounted for, but we know their colours/Pokémon:

Diageo - Umbreon

Dud - purple, pink

heroicjanitor - Jolteon

mr-paul - Mr. Mime

Nintendohnut - Golduck

Which leaves only Jonnas and possibly Nintendohnut (though he was apparently described by different colours earlier) as the killer.

@Nintendohnut, I believe it's time we heard a bit about you. You've been uncharacteristically quiet all game, and we know nothing about you except your Pokémon.

I didn't target Jonnas last night. I was redirected to Diageo. Mafioso protecting his fellow?

I can see myself being redirected every night to a mafioso who doesn't receive PMs from now :mad:

I am the "large navy and cream Pokémon" that "changed direction".

Well, Mr.-Mimepaul, our known redirector, was investigated good by Jonnas, so if Jonnas turns out to be the killer, this is indeed possible. Nothing more than theories at this point, though.

Also of note is that ReZ is very much not a fan of townie redirectors, but it would probaby be unfair to let that affect our judgement of mr-paul.

the benefit of Jonnas voting for me is it clears me when he flips scum!