NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 14 : Fate of the Omni-Verse

I'm pretty sure @Rummy isn't Sandile. I'd like to hear what he says about it. I'm not saying you're lying, Danny, just that I think you may be wrong about that.

Weird that Rummy hasn't replied, incidentally. I mentioned him in the post earlier and he's been online since I did that...

Who would pick Sandile, really...

Anyway I'll put a Vote Rummy down to get info out of him.

NEW POST: Damn, you're ninja-y.

Eddie, this is the first time I hear of mr-paul downgrading powers. I'll take a look at the thread later tonight, to get my facts straight, because I've been wrong in this game way too many times.

Thank you, sir!

mr-paul forced Peeps and I to target each other one of the nights, and I was told that I would not be able to receive PMs the following night: "After the long night, you were in a sore state."

And Tales found Smeagol evil, but someone (Yvonne?) figured out that that was because mr-paul negatively affected his power, so it was all borked and gave the opposite alignment of Smeagol (lynched, turned out to be town).

I made Eddie and Cube go together as I thought those two were likely target for kills. I figured that if Cube was targeted for the kill, Eddie would protect him, and if Eddie was targeted for the kill, Cube would know who the killer was.

And Eddie, it says in ReZ's writeup that he could alignment investigate, but it appears he wasn't using it, which is a very odd decision.

Hmm. Not sure if that reason is acceptable enough or not :p

Now, it is very strange that Peeps apparently had an alignment investigation power, but never used it, and that Eddie claims he only found out abilities. Eddie, you also claimed he could copy the powers he scanned, yet it doesn't say anything about that.

Also, we need to find out who is causing the power reduction.

Haha, I should read properly. So, he could scan alignment or ability...the write-up deaths generally don't show extra/secret information like that, it's usually revealed by Rez at the very end when everyone's role is posted - right? So that doesn't really surprise me. I promise that he could copy people's abilities.

When my power was negatively affected, it said: "After the long night, you were in a sore state."

I'm pretty sure @Rummy isn't Sandile. I'd like to hear what he says about it. I'm not saying you're lying, Danny, just that I think you may be wrong about that.

Weird that Rummy hasn't replied, incidentally. I mentioned him in the post earlier and he's been online since I did that...

I don't see how my info could be wrong. The one time my info appeared tampered with, it seemed to be right anyway, and my power specifically ignores any of my target's abilities.

Whatever is going on, we need to hear from Rummy as well.

Thank you, sir!

mr-paul forced Peeps and I to target each other one of the nights, and I was told that I would not be able to receive PMs the following night: "After the long night, you were in a sore state."

And Tales found Smeagol evil, but someone (Yvonne?) figured out that that was because mr-paul negatively affected his power, so it was all borked and gave the opposite alignment of Smeagol (lynched, turned out to be town).

Haha, I should read properly. So, he could scan alignment or ability...the write-up deaths generally don't show extra/secret information like that, it's usually revealed by Rez at the very end when everyone's role is posted - right? So that doesn't really surprise me. I promise that he could copy people's abilities.

When my power was negatively affected, it said: "After the long night, you were in a sore state."

Fair enough. I think I believe your explanation. The part about secondary powers is true as well, but I was hoping I might catch you out in some way.

Now, do we know for certain mr-paul was the who borked Tales's investigation? Because in that case I believe we have a lead.

Does this mean that once it has happened once, you are then immune from further power reductions.

However, this is twice now that mr-paul has interfered with a tracker, he also interfered with an investigator plus he's interfered with someone who can get the PM of their target.

I can't believe we didn't see this before - as it means that mr-paul and the mafia have been able to move investigators away from the mafia. Plus they've been making it so it's far less likely for the trackers to track the mafia or their intended target for killing. Each night he's essentially roleblocked two important roles and given us negative effects on our powers.

vote: mr-paul.

Now, do we know for certain mr-paul was the who borked Tales's investigation? Because in that case I believe we have a lead.

When it happened to Eddie and The Peeps, the only people who targeted Eddie were The Peeps (forced by mr-paul), mr-paul and you.

Does this mean that once it has happened once, you are then immune from further power reductions.

I don't know for sure but I wouldn't say so, it will probably happen as a side effect each time he targets me again.

And I'm pretty sure Rummy isn't Sandie. Need to hear from him, really, as I don't trust him OR mr-paul.

I'm updating my writeup. So far Jonnas mr-paul Rummy need some looking at.

I don't know for sure but I wouldn't say so, it will probably happen as a side effect each time he targets me again.

So what about last night?

I'm updating my writeup. So far Jonnas mr-paul Rummy need some looking at.

Well, out of those three, Rummy is the only one I have no info on. And I did notice he isn't posting much, which he does when he's mafia.

So what about last night?

Nope...that's a bit weird and needs some figuring out. You were affected by not me. So I guess only one of mr-paul's victims get affected negatively?

Sméagol didn't appear evil because of mr-paul. Sméagol has some sort of appear evil power that he was unaware of, I'm sure of it. I know because my power is to view pms. I viewed Tales' pm the night before and it said the next night he would not be able to distinguish neutral players. It's another reason why I said earlier in the game that Eddie was definitely town. Might as well reveal this since it's now relevant and I don't mind revealing my power since mafia may know it now anyway (I got connected to Dannyboy and Diageo last night). Which brings me to my next point!

Rummy is probably mafia. I think he is able to take pms and replace them with something else. I know this because I viewed his pm last night and it said what Dannyboy's pm should have been, and then said what it was replaced with. I can't quote pms here but Danny and Diageo saw the full thing. The pm Danny received was a generic message which said he was redirected and found Rummy to be sandile. Combined with Dohnut saying Rummy is not sandile, I think it's pretty solid.

Vote:Rummy

@Rummy to see what he has to say.

Well, we haven't lynched a mafioso yet, so I might as well come out with all my info.

I am Feraligatr. I chose him because of the Gold&Silver game where I was screwed by The Peeps. Unfortunately, there is no Venusaur here, so there is no vengeance in my role. I was kind of hoping someone other than Peeps might've been Venusaur, and change my role, but I'm not seeing it (the colours were never mentioned in the write-up)

In the previous game, I could investigate alignments naturally. That's still here, but my role states that I survived the spores, and spent these years recovering, which means I can only investigate on even nights. However, I also have a pokédéx (a device that Mewtwo's lackeys threw away), which is is malfunctioning, and can only be used on odd nights.

My targets:

Night 1: Peeps - Aggron (of course I would target him first :heh:)

Night 2: Sméagol - Good (This is what I had that could've prevented his lynch. My net went down at the worst possible time, though)

Night 3: Yvonne (Sméagol roleblocked me with his fire, here)

Night 4: Yvonne again, but I was redirected to mr-paul - Good (After his final vote, I suspected Yvonne, but his later behaviour convinced me otherwise)

Night 5: Herojan - Jolteon (I suspected him alongside Peeps and Eddie, but this didn't tell me much)

Night 6: Herojan - Good (My suspicion subsided)

Night 7: Nintendohnut - Golduck (He's been quiet, wanted to know more)

And tonight I can alignment investigate again.

Yerp. Basically what I was talking to them about. I think Rumms is a baddie.

Sméagol didn't appear evil because of mr-paul. Sméagol has some sort of appear evil power that he was unaware of, I'm sure of it. I know because my power is to view pms. I viewed Tales' pm the night before and it said the next night he would not be able to distinguish neutral players. It's another reason why I said earlier in the game that Eddie was definitely town. Might as well reveal this since it's now relevant and I don't mind revealing my power since mafia may know it now anyway (I got connected to Dannyboy and Diageo last night). Which brings me to my next point!

Rummy is probably mafia. I think he is able to take pms and replace them with something else. I know this because I viewed his pm last night and it said what Dannyboy's pm should have been, and then said what it was replaced with. I can't quote pms here but Danny and Diageo saw the full thing. The pm Danny received was a generic message which said he was redirected and found Rummy to be sandile. Combined with Dohnut saying Rummy is not sandile, I think it's pretty solid.

Vote:Rummy

@Rummy to see what he has to say.

I can now confirm this. PM replacement? Definitely mafia.

Change Vote: Rummy

Didn't see Herojan's post. I trust him, so Vote: Rummy

Well, we haven't lynched a mafioso yet, so I might as well come out with all my info.

I am Feraligatr. I chose him because of the Gold&Silver game where I was screwed by The Peeps. Unfortunately, there is no Venusaur here, so there is no vengeance in my role. I was kind of hoping someone other than Peeps might've been Venusaur, and change my role, but I'm not seeing it (the colours were never mentioned in the write-up)

In the previous game, I could investigate alignments naturally. That's still here, but my role states that I survived the spores, and spent these years recovering, which means I can only investigate on even nights. However, I also have a pokédéx (a device that Mewtwo's lackeys threw away), which is is malfunctioning, and can only be used on odd nights.

My targets:

Night 1: Peeps - Aggron (of course I would target him first :heh:)

Night 2: Sméagol - Good (This is what I had that could've prevented his lynch. My net went down at the worst possible time, though)

Night 3: Yvonne (Sméagol roleblocked me with his fire, here)

Night 4: Yvonne again, but I was redirected to mr-paul - Good (After his final vote, I suspected Yvonne, but his later behaviour convinced me otherwise)

Night 5: Herojan - Jolteon (I suspected him alongside Peeps and Eddie, but this didn't tell me much)

Night 6: Herojan - Good (My suspicion subsided)

Night 7: Nintendohnut - Golduck (He's been quiet, wanted to know more)

And tonight I can alignment investigate again.

You've seemed suspicious in this game, but with this post I'm starting to trust you.

OK, if we take Jonnas to be an investigator and then likely town:

Town:

EEVIL (Tracker)

Jonnas (Investigator)

heroic (found good)

Yvonne (found good)

Likely good:

Dannyboy-the-Dane (possibly an investigator, no ill effects on targets)

EddieColeslaw (evidence seems to point more for mr-paul)

Likely Neutral:

Diageo (just a vibe)

Other:

DuD

mr-paul (double redirector + possible target reducer, keeps wasting investigation/tracker powers)

Nintendohnut

Rummy

(Add: Rummy's power to confirm mafia status)

Still, we have a few days left and still much to discuss.

It's just a vibe. Consider it a slight upgrade to me constantly being convinced that you must be mafia.