NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 14 : Fate of the Omni-Verse

No, only since targeting each other.

lol @ the insertion of 'conveniently'. It's so 'convenient' that I know Eddie's power because I targeted her =\

^or rather was made to target her

Just remarking on an observation. Not saying it necessarily means anything, but we have to pay attention to such things.

From night 4: "A giant blue, cream and white Pokémon smashed into an equally large Pokémon, pinning it down."

From night 6: "A giant blue, cream and white Pokémon fell down on top of a purple, turqoise and yellow Pokémon."

None of these sound like protections, especially not the first.

That's

not

me

:heh:

So there's no reason for them to sound like protections, because they are unlikely to be.

Night 4 - was roleblocked.

Night 6 - no target.

That's

not

me

:heh:

So there's no reason for them to sound like protections, because they are unlikely to be.

Night 4 - was roleblocked.

Night 6 - no target.

I was responding to Peeps's theory that it was you, and that you were somehow protecting.

If there's some sort of Ditto power in action, why would it manifest itself as some sort of body slam power both times when the original is a protector?

From night 4: "A giant blue, cream and white Pokémon smashed into an equally large Pokémon, pinning it down."

From night 6: "A giant blue, cream and white Pokémon fell down on top of a purple, turqoise and yellow Pokémon."

None of these sound like protections, especially not the first.

Considering the fact that I've been weakened to a point where I've lost my double vote, this is bullshit protection. Are we lynching?

Vote DuD - 1 ; Jonnas.

Vote Nintendohnut - 1 ; The Peeps.

Majority was not reached.

As the sun began to disappear into the background, the doomsday device was whirling very loudly. A large tesla coil emerged from halfway up the tower. To be despatched in only the most desperate of situations, the tesla coil struck a bolt of lightning at a very large Pokemon who had remained still and inactive for quite some time.

130.gif

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@Rummy

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

Get your PMs in!

The following day phase will be extended....possibly dramatically, as I am moving tomorrow. If need be I will still come back here to update, so don't worry about the game falling stagnant, but due to business it may be a 3 or 4 day day phase. I suggest, to increase the epicocity of this game, and so that you all have something to say and discuss that you;

- Choose targets wisely.

- Go over the thread.

- Put your all into it.

A white, pink, pink and navy Pokémon ushered objects with its arms. Nearby a large navy and cream Pokémon interacted with a brown, cream and white Pokémon.

A swirling black vortex rapidly spun around. A purple and pink Pokémon leapt inside!

A yellow and white Pokémon jumped up, high into the sky.

The dust settled and the sun rose, as all the Pokémon continued to battle, another casualty was found.

306.gif

Aggron had fallen. An expert scavenger, over the last few years he had found discarded technology once used by Cybernetic Mewtwo and Tentacruel. He could investigate players and find out their alignment or investigate players to find out their abilities. He was a member of the town. @Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@Rummy

@Yvonne

With 12 players, the majority is 7.

OK we're down two. Updating the info today gonna see what we got.

Eddie targeted me, and my power during the next night has been reduced.

I believe Eevil reported similar yesterday.

I can confirm both these facts. I tracked Eddie last night.

OK we're down two. Updating the info today gonna see what we got.

Frag's a modkill, though. Still, I'm quite shocked Peeps possibly had alignment info and didn't reveal any of it!

That's what happened to Tales and I after mr-paul targeted us in previous nights. I assure you it's not my doing.

And that's not all you found, isn't it?

Frag's a modkill, though. Still, I'm quite shocked Peeps possibly had alignment info and didn't reveal any of it!

I have received Peeps' PM before, and he doesn't get alignment info, only ability info.

--

mr-paul, what have you been doing? Your redirects are more of a nuisance than anything, I am getting incredibily suspicious of you :/

So she is the one downgrading powers. I knew she was evil.

Vote: Eddie

NEW POST: Damn, you're ninja-y.

Eddie, this is the first time I hear of mr-paul downgrading powers. I'll take a look at the thread later tonight, to get my facts straight, because I've been wrong in this game way too many times.

Remove Vote

I made Eddie and Cube go together as I thought those two were likely target for kills. I figured that if Cube was targeted for the kill, Eddie would protect him, and if Eddie was targeted for the kill, Cube would know who the killer was.

And Eddie, it says in ReZ's writeup that he could alignment investigate, but it appears he wasn't using it, which is a very odd decision.

I can confirm both these facts. I tracked Eddie last night.

Were you redirected when your power was reduced.

I know nothing personally about the power reduction. My only powers were random redirection before I evolved (Mime Jr.), and redirecting two people together once I had (Mr Mime.)

I attempted to target heroic to establish a connection, but I was redirected to Rummy. He is Sandile.

Now, it is very strange that Peeps apparently had an alignment investigation power, but never used it, and that Eddie claims he only found out abilities. Eddie, you also claimed he could copy the powers he scanned, yet it doesn't say anything about that.

Also, we need to find out who is causing the power reduction.

Were you redirected when your power was reduced.

I believe was redirected to Frag Grimes that night.