NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 14 : Fate of the Omni-Verse

Has Eddie confirmed/unconfirmed Danny's wailmer result, becuase I can't see it anywhere?

No, she hasn't, though mr-paul's info heavily suggests it's false and than Frag Grimes is the Wailmer.

I still want to hear more about her, though.

I don't think Frag is the Wailmer/Wailord, as I was attacked before I could complete my action apparently. Either Frag is one of the Wailies and squashed me before I could track him (which would've been to me anyway apparently) or someone else got to me first.

Just a random thought - Dannyboy and Diageo are Espeon and Umbreon. Possibility that one is good and one is bad, being opposite ends of the spectrum?

I don't think Frag is the Wailmer/Wailord, as I was attacked before I could complete my action apparently. Either Frag is one of the Wailies and squashed me before I could track him (which would've been to me anyway apparently) or someone else got to me first.

If roleblocks take precedence over trackings, it makes sense that you didn't complete your action.

Just a random thought - Dannyboy and Diageo are Espeon and Umbreon. Possibility that one is good and one is bad, being opposite ends of the spectrum?

There is a connection between us. When I scanned him I formed a telepathic contact with him, which I can do with all fellow Eevee evolutions. Our respective alignments weren't revealed, though, so we don't really know what to do with it. :heh: I must admit I suspect him a bit myself as well, but I don't have anything concrete.

So you can talk to him? Do you know what he does?????

He does know what I do. And if he tells you I will strongly suspect him as mafia.

He does know what I do. And if he tells you I will strongly suspect him as mafia.

If he was mafia, then the mafia would already know. So he wouldn't need to tell us.

Sorry, went to bed early. Yes, I am Wailmer! :D

Huh ... so you blocked EEVIL last night?

If he was mafia, then the mafia would already know. So he wouldn't need to tell us.

Meaning this is a Catch-22 for me personally, but for the town's sake I shall keep it secret for now. Of course, there's the possibility Diageo is mafia, but then I wouldn't trust anything he has told me, anyway.

There is a connection between us. When I scanned him I formed a telepathic contact with him, which I can do with all fellow Eevee evolutions. Our respective alignments weren't revealed, though, so we don't really know what to do with it. :heh: I must admit I suspect him a bit myself as well, but I don't have anything concrete.

Scan me ;)

I don't find Dud suspicious thus far. Seems all of the roleblockers are aggressive this game. Frag Grimes has said he'll be a bit more active now so hoping he says something.

Eh? No, I'm not a roleblocker. And I did nothing last night.

Are you talking about the "giant blue, cream and white Pokémon" that fell on top of EEVIL? That blue is the wrong blue, and yeah. That's not me~

Meaning this is a Catch-22 for me personally, but for the town's sake I shall keep it secret for now. Of course, there's the possibility Diageo is mafia, but then I wouldn't trust anything he has told me, anyway.

Well if we're both town it would also be better if you didn't tell anyone.

Eh? No, I'm not a roleblocker. And I did nothing last night.

Are you talking about the "giant blue, cream and white Pokémon" that fell on top of EEVIL? That blue is the wrong blue, and yeah. That's not me~

Are you trying to tell me there is more than one giant blue, cream and white Pokémon in this game? Sounds a bit fishy to me - no pun intended.

Well if we're both town it would also be better if you didn't tell anyone.

Thank you for repeating what I just said.

Are you trying to tell me there is more than one giant blue, cream and white Pokémon in this game? Sounds a bit fishy to me - no pun intended.

Nope :p Just that the blue, cream and white Pokemon is most definitely not me, on account of how I did nothing and that blue doesn't seem to match. Aren't there other giant blue, cream, and white pokemon? Snorlax? But that blue doesn't seem to match Snorlax, either...

Not avoiding the thread or anything, I'm still checking in regularly but with the other game close to its end, I'm focusing a bit more on that one at the moment. Sorry. Like I said, I am still reading through the thread here, but I don't have a lot to say and coming forward to say how little I have to say will only make me look scummy because it looks like I'm trying to avoid attention.

@The Peeps I am not mafia, and I know you don't have any evidence for it. I get that you're fishing for info and the best way to do that is to accuse me and vote, but I'm not giving you everything based on that. I am Golduck, which has already been revealed. That is why I was confused about which blue cream/yellow and red Pokemon I was, as there seem to be several.

The idea that there's a water mafia is a bit silly. Rez asked for Pokemon choices and alignments, AS WELL as a preferred power. For there to be a mafia made up of one type there would've had to be four-five people who all wanted a ater Pokemon, requested mafia and asked for powers that were balanced enough to make up a team. That's SO unlikely. I'm pretty sure we're dealing with a mafia made up of random types.

You don't have to give everything. How about ONE thing that hasn't already been revealed for you by someone else? :p

Thank you for repeating what I just said.

Well then it's hardly a catch 22 then is it?

Nope :p Just that the blue, cream and white Pokemon is most definitely not me, on account of how I did nothing and that blue doesn't seem to match. Aren't there other giant blue, cream, and white pokemon? Snorlax? But that blue doesn't seem to match Snorlax, either...

But that's the implication. If that's not you, then there's another giant blue, cream and white Pokémon out there. Besides, I think the colours match the Wailmer image pretty well. I'm becoming somewhat suspicious of you. What do you do, anyway?

Well then it's hardly a catch 22 then is it?

The keywords being for me personally. Either way my actions could be construed as scummy, so there's no point looking at that.

Eddie does not roleblock. She protects... is it possible the protection simply looked like a roleblock? Like she sat on someone because they were trying to target her target?

From night 4: "A giant blue, cream and white Pokémon smashed into an equally large Pokémon, pinning it down."

From night 6: "A giant blue, cream and white Pokémon fell down on top of a purple, turqoise and yellow Pokémon."

None of these sound like protections, especially not the first.

Eddie does not roleblock. She protects... is it possible the protection simply looked like a roleblock? Like she sat on someone because they were trying to target her target?

There was no indication you were protected. Plus why did she not do anything last night.?

mr-paul sent me and Eddie at each other one of the nights. I would have been roleblocked if she was a roleblocker. I was not.