NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 14 : Fate of the Omni-Verse

What exactly did DuD did done dooed it?

I'm amazed more people weren't genuinely asleep last night.

Oh I see, DuD done did the roleblocking, I'm happy to vote, but have we lost any townie roleblockers yet?

If Frag Grimes has roleblocked EEVIL then I'm more concerned with that. He was inactive in the other game and he's not posted here in days. Perhaps someone is sending targets in for him?

(Still want to hear what Pokémon Eddie is, by the way.)

May I ask why? I don't feel like telling if you're simply curious about it...and I don't think I/we know anything about you :o

I am lame-ass; due to the short night and my being on a bus for most of today, I forgot to send in a target.

I am also interested in (but thankful for) the lack of kills. Let's not lynch stupidly again, people :p

If Frag Grimes has roleblocked EEVIL then I'm more concerned with that. He was inactive in the other game and he's not posted here in days. Perhaps someone is sending targets in for him?

EEVIL was redirected to Frag Grimes, but roleblocked by what I can pretty much confirm to be Wailmer ...

May I ask why? I don't feel like telling if you're simply curious about it...and I don't think I/we know anything about you :o

... and that's the thing: Like mentioned I am the lilac Pokémon, Espeon, and I scan people with my Pokédex to find out their Pokémon. I scanned Eddie and found out she's Wailmer, but my PM says I merely think this is the case since that was the night I was dragged underground and left disoriented.

Eddie, are you Wailmer?

*sigh* I have been paying way too few attention to this game.

So, Dud attacked Peeps? Coolio. Vote: DuD

By the way, wasn't Blue, Cream and White the colours of a killer some time back, or am I imagining things?

By the way, wasn't Blue, Cream and White the colours of a killer some time back, or am I imagining things?

The latter. We haven't seen the colours of the killer at any of the kills.

Heh, figures :heh: I'll see if I can catch up properly after Friday.

Woah, I'm away for a couple of days and come back to this?? I told you NOT to lynch jimbob!! Why ignore me?

Why would I intentionally block the peeps? he's the only one of you I actually trust at the moment.. except maybe cube now :p

I was redirected last night, it must have been obvious to mafia paying attention (from the info on my colours and my info on jimbob) that I am a roleblocker. They must have used me to protect their powers from him.

I was actually trying to block dannyboy last night as I thought he had come across pretty scummy yesterday after reading the thread.

I'm still going to be a little here and there with my participation for the rest of this week.. its a big week at work, everything should new back to normal next week though. Sorry :)

I was actually trying to block dannyboy last night as I thought he had come across pretty scummy yesterday after reading the thread.

Oh? How so?

So now we suddenly have two redirectors?

mr-paul who did you redirect last night, I guess it was EEVIL?

My instinct says DuD is good. So we should probably lynch him as I've been wrong all the way through this game.

Dannyboy.. just a general feel, that and the "indecisive" vote that sealed Jimbobs fate.

Errm thanks Peeps?

lol no problem DuD :p

I got the same thing from Dannyboy yesterday too tbh which is why I'm inclined to trust your story. You also came out in defence of Jimbob which was great play if you are mafia because Jimbob was lynched anyway and you look good from it.

Jonnas and Dannyboy are my prime suspects :p but I have no way to check them out really. Especially if I keep getting bloody roleblocked. Dannyboy is only a recent suspicion though. You could argue one way or the other about his power. He has a pokédex which has seen more evil than good - but it has seen good. He is a character cop which is a good hide-a-mafia role but can be a useful town role too.

I was character cop with a pokédex as Venusaur in one of the games and I was evil so it depends whether ReZ is doing an homage to past games or if he'll use that to make us think Dannyboy is mafia.

Just rambling here really. I'm 60/40 on Dannyboy being mafia basically :p

Now, isn't that a bit hypocritical? Aren't you running around with a device yourself, Peeps? ;) We've heard about several people with devices in this game, so it doesn't say anything about alignment.

I do understand the suspicion, though; I haven't been as active as I normally am as town, which is characteristic of my play when I'm mafia, and I have joined in on all the townie lynches. I even put the nail in the coffin yesterday, but I honestly hadn't realised we were that close to majority.

For the sake of putting my cards on the table, here are my targets and findings so far:

Night 1: Nintendohnut - Golduck

Night 2: Sméagol - Litwick (evolved the next night, then we lynched him)

Night 3: Jonnas - Feraligatr

Night 4: mr-paul - Mr. Mime

Night 5: @EddieColeslaw - Wailmer (HOWEVER! I was dragged underground and left disoriented, so I suspect this result may be wrong. I still want to hear from you, Eddie.)

Night 6: Diageo - Umbreon

Now, what I'm wondering is whether we should assume it's a one-type mafia like usual? Or if ReZ has finally decided to mix it up completely for the finale?

I actually forgot about Nintendohnut. He is pretty quiet. Doesn't seem like much has happened TO him which I find odd.

Hmmm, I think I'll remove my vote on DuD because he doesn't seem scummy to me.

Peeps, last night I redirected Eevil and Frag Grimes to each other, hoping maybe that Eevil would track him doing something and we'd find out what he does/if he is the killer, but in fact he roleblocked Eevil. Since I evolved into Mr. Mime my power is known as "invisible corridor". I imagine with the way my power works that Frag must have sent in a target, I can't force target (I don't do mind control) just direct them with my invisible walls. I do suspect him more than DuD.

I suspect you Dannyboy because of the way you've been playing, your info does slightly alleviate my suspicions, but not totally, as knowing what pokémon people are can be very useful to the mafia.

Remove vote

Can you have few attention?

It seems Jonnas can. I assume it's a Portuguese thing. :heh:

Yes, it's how we say it in Portuguese :heh:

Peeps, last night I redirected Eevil and Frag Grimes to each other, hoping maybe that Eevil would track him doing something and we'd find out what he does/if he is the killer, but in fact he roleblocked Eevil. Since I evolved into Mr. Mime my power is known as "invisible corridor". I imagine with the way my power works that Frag must have sent in a target, I can't force target (I don't do mind control) just direct them with my invisible walls. I do suspect him more than DuD.

It seems we can conclude that @Frag Grimes is Wailmer. I think we need to hear from him. I'm also curious as to what happened since I got that result on Eddie. Is the ground move a redirector? And if so, who's behind it?

I suspect you Dannyboy because of the way you've been playing, your info does slightly alleviate my suspicions, but not totally, as knowing what pokémon people are can be very useful to the mafia.

Quite understandably. My play has been suspicious, and my role has unfortunately not been terribly useful for the town yet. I'm hoping that if there's a type pattern and we discover it, my investigations will become very handy.

---

I agree that DuD doesn't seem overly suspicious.

Withdraw Vote

However, @Nintendohnut's inactivity really stands out to me. He is usually much more active than this. What's up, Dohnut?

If Frag Grimes is Wailmer, and Nintendohnut is Golduck.

I suspect a water mafia.

remove vote

I'm going to do some more analysis today, get us an updated sheet.

remove vote

I'd still like to know why DuD decided to roleblock Peeps.

remove vote

I'd still like to know why DuD decided to roleblock Peeps.

He says he was redirected.