NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 14 : Fate of the Omni-Verse

What's the point in roleblocking someone that gets information only on who targets them?

Vote: Jimbob

I don't think a roleblocker would even repeatedly block the same person unless they were mafia and knew the person's power. If that were the case I don't think they'd waste their time with Jimbob anyway.

His night 3 info correlates with what I have... Would be weird for him to be roleblocked every night though with such an unthreatening power. Vote: Jimbob

I am fat and cute! :)

I'm gonna need a bit more than that. ;)

---

Yeah, I'm not buying Jimbob's story anymore.

Vote: Jimbob

Majority has been reached.

Vote Diageo - 1 ; Jimbob.

Vote Jimbob - 8 ; Cube, The Peeps, Jonnas, Rummy, Yvonne, Diageo, heroicjanitor, Dannyboy-The-Dane.

The battle sparked on around them, and a group of Pokemon ganged up on Jimbob.

495.gif

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@Rummy

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

Told you guys, didn't i

Anyway, it's been a great game and i've loved playing. I look forward to the end, and i wish all you guys luck.

Please note reduced night phase time. Night Phase will end at 6:30am, and I hope to have updated by 7:25am. Or I'll be late for work lol.

P.S. can someone prevent autowailmerge.

A giant blue, cream and white Pokémon fell down on top of a purple, turqoise and yellow Pokémon.

A brown, cream and white Pokémon stood close and watched a battle unfold between a grey and white Pokémon and a purple and pink Pokémon.

A blue, cream and red Pokémon looked towards the quiet skies.

DAY SEVEN

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@Rummy

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

With 14 players, the majority is 8.

First post will be updated when I get back! Got to gooooo.

I was also attacked last night, hit by powerful blast (remember the powerful blast?) and it was apparently made worse by a black vortex. So chances are those are both scum powers.

My target was mr-paul

So whats the dirt on DuD?

I wonder why we've only seen two mafia kills in six nights. Lucky protector? Inactive mafia? Also LOL at the fact that the town has been responsible for 2/3 townie deaths. :heh:

Pressure Vote: DuD

Let's hear it.

(Still want to hear what Pokémon Eddie is, by the way.)

I watched a "battle unfold" in the write-up, which is due to DuD targeting The Peeps. As Peeps is one of the least scummy players at the moment, it sounds like a mafia power.

I think something's up. The kill mechanic in this game might be different. Maybe its like fruit, only ganging up works? something like that? Maybe they're laying the groundwork for something big?

Could be. Something definitely feels off. I recall the mass murder power we had as mafia in MadDog's DIY Video Game Mafia.

Christ, I remember that. I mean, I remember orchestrating that :D

I was also attacked last night, hit by powerful blast (remember the powerful blast?) and it was apparently made worse by a black vortex. So chances are those are both scum powers.

My target was mr-paul

So the powerful blast isn't a kill power? Or maybe it only has a chance of killing. But yeah there is something weird about the lack of kills.

I'll wait for Dud now.

Last night I was roleblocked by the large pokemon. If that's definitely dud then I'm happy to vote for him

Last night I was roleblocked by the large pokemon. If that's definitely dud then I'm happy to vote for him

It was definitely DuD.

Frag Grimes is the one with EEVIL.

Aye, I was redirected to him but this large Pokémon crushed me.

A giant blue, cream and white Pokémon fell down on top of a purple, turqoise and yellow Pokémon.

Thar be me.