NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 14 : Fate of the Omni-Verse

It was Yvonne's list and Yvonne knows she's town (or if mafia would obviously be claiming town). There would only be 2 things to do, put yourself at the top or not include yourself at all. Yvonne is working from her own suspicions and she's not going to suspect herself lol.

I like how I am a prime example of a sexy townie :awesome:

although yeah... sorry Sméagol...

The information we have on Jimbob is fairly solid. We know of only 2 roleblockers and one of them was dead.

@Jimbob who was your target on night 4 and how were you roleblocked?

Sorry to be a party pooper...

I'm sure Yvonne's intentions are good, but don't follow this lynch based on this assumption alone.. Jimbob has told the truth about being roleblocked

I'm not saying he's not mafia, so if theres anything else vote away :)

Missed this remove vote You know for sure Jimbob was roleblocked on night 4?

The other person to be roleblocked that night was EddieColeslaw.

If Eddie and Jimbob could both say their targets for night 4 and say how they were roleblocked it might help us out?

remove vote

that sounds fairly legit. While we have time we should fill in these blanks, and I can post an updated sheet.

Also come on everyone REALLY? I either know I'm town for 100% certain, or I'm trying to get you all to think I know I'm town 100% certain. Either way it's completely pointless reading into where in the damn list I go. In fact, it raises a heck of a lot more questions if I write myself anything less than 100% town.

Yes I've played a quiet game, but that doesn't mean I didn't receive my alignment PM!

Seems I have the opportunity to evolve pikachu....but will I?

It was Yvonne's list and Yvonne knows she's town (or if mafia would obviously be claiming town). There would only be 2 things to do, put yourself at the top or not include yourself at all. Yvonne is working from her own suspicions and she's not going to suspect herself lol.

I like how I am a prime example of a sexy townie :awesome:

although yeah... sorry Sméagol...

The information we have on Jimbob is fairly solid. We know of only 2 roleblockers and one of them was dead.

@Jimbob who was your target on night 4 and how were you roleblocked?

As I mentioned earlier, I don't send a target in per night. I am informed if someone targets me, but not who targets me. That night, I was targetted and blocked by a large pokemon. That is all I have on that.

Uh, Jimbob ... you aren't supposed to edit your posts. :hmm:

Sorry, forgot a full stop

Sorry guys, been busy moving back to London and got some serious council tax shit to sort out, will try and post a bit more tonight.

Will remove vote on Diageo for now.

Vote: Jimbob

Ok I don't really believe that's your power. You don't send targets and you're told if someone targets you but you aren't told who? That is officially the most useless power I've ever heard.

Okay, I was willing to give the benefit of the doubt to Jimbob, but that roleclaim sounds made up on the spot. There's something he's not telling us.

Change Vote: Jimbob

I want your info Jim, otherwise I'll put my vote back on. Also I targeted you N3, why wasn't I evolved?

What's the vote count? Also, isn't that almost a standard mirror tracker role? Albeit slightly nerfed. So yeah actually, I won't buy that either Vote:Jimbob.

If Eddie and Jimbob could both say their targets for night 4 and say how they were roleblocked it might help us out?

I "attempted to target Tales", but was "attacked by a very large Pokemon. They were big enough to crush you, pinning you down and preventing you from completing your action.". I chose Tales after learning that he's an investigator that day.

--

Jimbob, what is your Pokemon?

If you're hiding anything about your role Jimbob then now is the time to spill.

I believe Eddie's roleblock. If she targeted Tales she would have been blocked by the same blast I was and would not have to lie about being roleblocked. She was either blocked or she's the killer :p

Just to make this clear now - @Yvonne I'm not a tracker. I'm not sure how you worked that out, but I'm not, I can come forward with my night info as well, but like DuD it won't help the game at all right now, and it will only reveal my power. And I didn't do anything last night, as I have said - I didn't send a PM in :(

yeah sorry dohnut, that blue suspicion was probably from a post much earlier and I had nothing to update it with. I would appreciate as much info as can be shed right now, because we're at that point where we can choke bad stories with counter claims.

I "attempted to target Tales", but was "attacked by a very large Pokemon. They were big enough to crush you, pinning you down and preventing you from completing your action.". I chose Tales after learning that he's an investigator that day.

--

Jimbob, what is your Pokemon?

What (kind of) Pokémon are you, Eddie?

I want your info Jim, otherwise I'll put my vote back on.

Also I targeted you N3, why wasn't I evolved?

I'm on me phone so I can't really go back to check this properly, but Jimbob says he gets notified of how many times he gets targeted.

You mentioned earlier that you could evolve someone earlier, but how would targeting Jimbob make you evolve?

I didn't say I could evolve someone. Jimbob said if people target him, they evolve.

And Jimbob if you only have info on the number of people who targeted you each night, I want that info

Vote: Jimbob

Ok I don't really believe that's your power. You don't send targets and you're told if someone targets you but you aren't told who? That is officially the most useless power I've ever heard.

Okay, I was willing to give the benefit of the doubt to Jimbob, but that roleclaim sounds made up on the spot. There's something he's not telling us.

Change Vote: Jimbob

You can believe what you want to believe, I gather nutriants from the ground at night. I've said the rest earlier in the thread, including my pokemon. Just in case, I am Snivy. Grass type pokemon

And as to why no evolution took place, I have no idea.

And I'm hiding nothing, I don't know who targetted me unless people come clean with that themselves. I only get told if I'm targetted, not by whom

I don't know why you're lying Jimbob :/ Ftr I know that Jimbob knows the name of the people who targeted him.

While we're at this stage though tell us how many people targeted you each night.

Yes I'm asking what nights you were targetted

vote Jimbob

I don't know why you're lying Jimbob :/ Ftr I know that Jimbob knows the name of the people who targeted him.

While we're at this stage though tell us how many people targeted you each night.

Night 1, night 2 and night 4 + 5 ...... I have no idea who targetted me at all. I was attacked by a large mon on these days and were too quick for me to see.

Night 3 Yvonne, dud and Mr Paul were the ones after me. A fourth was also traced, but too quick.

I see no point continuing because I'm dead now I think

Well I was attacked by a large pokémon on night 1 so unless there are two, that's twice you've claimed to be roleblocked by the same pokémon as someone else in the same night.

You're saying the same pokémon roleblocked you on night 1, 2, 4 and 5?

Yvonne, DuD, mr-paul did you all target Jimbob on night 3?

I don't know that anyone would make up something this bad which is making me start to believe Jimbob. Who would be silly enough to claim to be roleblocked 4 nights out of 5?

And Jimbob you only have 5 votes. Majority is 8.

15 players, the majority is 8.

Vote Diageo - 1 ; Jimbob,

Vote Yvonne - 1 ; heroicjanitor.

Vote Jimbob - 5 ; Cube, The Peeps, Jonnas, Rummy, Yvonne.