NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 14 : Fate of the Omni-Verse

Eddie, I was the one who put you and Peeps together - I thought it may clear you and/or Peeps if you were able to gain info on each other. I thought someone else was a protector - so unless there are two, I may have to reconsider my perceptions of the other. Of course, you and Peeps may both be mafia and can back each other up anyway :p

I'm not the blue, red and pale yellow pokémon though. That appears to be an attacker. But I don't recognise the colours of this one, Dohnut had slightly different colours so I don't think it is him. Wondering who all the others standing around are.

Diageo, so you are Umbreon. Why are you unwilling to share what you have been doing?

Right. After recent that explanations, ignore what I said about Dannyboy.

I don't think it's a kill, I think it's a repeat of what apparently affect Peeps/surrounded Tales last night. It may well be what prevented it, though.

I'm pretty confident that I'm the one in the last paragraph (Blue, Red and Pale Yellow). Whoever protected me - thanks!

(I didn't get a PM or anything, I'm just assuming I was protected from the write-up)

This would make you the attacker, non?

Eddie, I was the one who put you and Peeps together - I thought it may clear you and/or Peeps if you were able to gain info on each other. I thought someone else was a protector - so unless there are two, I may have to reconsider my perceptions of the other. Of course, you and Peeps may both be mafia and can back each other up anyway :p

I'm not the blue, red and pale yellow pokémon though. That appears to be an attacker. But I don't recognise the colours of this one, Dohnut had slightly different colours so I don't think it is him. Wondering who all the others standing around are.

O-m-g...I already had info on Peeps! You just wasted a protector's night :p And Peeps could still lie and be like "she's not a protector! Lynch her!" and vice versa :heh: You should've directed him to me, and left me alone :/

I don't think it's a kill, I think it's a repeat of what apparently affect Peeps/surrounded Tales last night. It may well be what prevented it, though.

Tales is dead. :p:

Hmmm, you raise a good point actually. I'm thinking of it as a targetted roleblock rather than a Tales target specific/reverse power(as in target Tales roleblock his targetters), but indeed that would seem silly.

Yeah and Aggron is a beast so Eddie doesn't really need to concern herself with me :p I do trust her to be town now though which puts the whole me & Eddie thing to rest - at least for me.

Well I didn't send in a target last night, so to be quite honest I'm not sure why that would be me, but it does fit my colours. Did either of you try to target me, Peeps/Eddie? If not it might not be me (who DID you target instead?) but as I said, it sort of matches my colours... The previous write-up gave me slightly different colours (and that one was DEFINITELY me, as I targeted Peeps that night) so it might just be that there's someone else with similar colours. I assumed it was me when I first read it, but as I said, I didn't send a target last night, so I certainly wasn't any kind of attacker (doesn't fit my role anyway).

Basically, I don't know :hmm:

Yeah and Aggron is a beast so Eddie doesn't really need to concern herself with me :p I do trust her to be town now though which puts the whole me & Eddie thing to rest - at least for me.

Why does it clear her in your eyes? I'm not accusing her, I just want to know what you gained! If it's just the fact she protected you that doesn't prove much (the mafia probably have a protector) but if there's something else then say so and we can move on :) (You don't have to say what it is - just that it's something else)

Did either of you try to target me, Peeps/Eddie?

Because of mr-paul, they ended up targeting each other.

Apart from being attacked by a large Pokemon as i mentioned earlier, i got nothing more to add. Havn't recieved anymore information or anything as such.

Why does it clear her in your eyes? I'm not accusing her, I just want to know what you gained! If it's just the fact she protected you that doesn't prove much (the mafia probably have a protector) but if there's something else then say so and we can move on :) (You don't have to say what it is - just that it's something else)

Just that she's been telling the truth about her power and it's a fairly trustworthy power. It specifically says she protects from kills but I have now remembered that MadDog was a neutral killer so it's not too indicative of town. Enough for me for now though.

Because of mr-paul, they ended up targeting each other.

I know, but I meant who did they originally target. It might explain why the other pokemon is mentioned when it has nothing to do with them targeting each other. If they both attempted to target the same player but were redirected to each other, for example, that would explain why there's a pokemon in the middle of it.

I know, but I meant who did they originally target. It might explain why the other pokemon is mentioned when it has nothing to do with them targeting each other. If they both attempted to target the same player but were redirected to each other, for example, that would explain why there's a pokemon in the middle of it.

Peeps and Eddie are the converging Pokémon (the write up also hints that they targeted different people). Three other players targeted them and "surrounded them".

A fourth Pokémon tried blasting Eddie or The Peeps.

Right, so... My suspicions on Peeps have subsided, and I can see nobody but me suspects Eddie.

I'm all for lynching inactives, but not Diageo, he at least justified his inactiveness a while back. I'd rather lynch Jimbob or Frag Grimes.

Vote: Frag Grimes

Then I believe that Dannyboy is the killer.

Dohnut, you're not in that paragraph.

So Dannyboy is the blue, red and pale yellow pokémon in the last paragraph of the write-up? It looks like that's the attempted kill to me and if you're sure of this information then I'll stick a vote on for Dannyboy.

Ugh didn't see you later said to ignore you. So why was it a false alarm?

No, I miscounted when I said that. Dannyboy is one of the three who surrounded you.

If we get this Dannyboy thing sorted I'll vote for him. If not, I'm willing to go Frag Grimes instead.

If we agree the final paragraph is the killer, then mr-paul, Eddie and Peeps are good.

Yvonne is the most suspicious. I did fall off completely but I am totally caught up now and we never chased this lead after she put the final vote on Sméagol straight after a vote redirection against Sméagol. I know nothing about Frag since I haven't targeted him either and he's being quiet so he could well be the last guy here. I think it's one of Rummy, Frag, Cube and Yvonne.

Vote: Yvonne until further notice really.

Finally, someone who is actually looking at all players. If I weren't me, I'd be voting hard for me now too. And that Sméagol vote was sloppy ass play, if I'd read as much then as I have now, I wouldn't have done that. Then a whole day went by without anyone asking me about it! Hopefully will finish analysis this morning and actually contribute some.

Oh BTW EEVIL is the double vote.

Also everyone seems to have missed when Tales said his power would be negatively affected (well, me included) the following night. Sounds like the result was flipped, and he ignored the modifier. Which I guess clears Eddie?

Just to clear things up, I am the lilac Pokémon in the write-up. I am Espeon (perhaps we should try targetting each other, Diageo?). I tried targetting Eddie, but it says I was dragged underground and disoriented when I got up, so I ended up targetting who I think was Eddie, meaning I'm not fully sure it was actually her I got to.

Eddie was definitely one of the ones we surrounded (I'm the brown, cream and white one).

If I didn't have certain information about you Yvonne, I would have voted for you ages ago :p

yup :)

ok so far I think Peeps and Eddie are def town, Jonnas is looking pretty scummy

Oh BTW EEVIL is the double vote.

How did you obtain such information? I went through the thread to see if you've mentioned what you do before, but you've barely posted anything (not even double digits I think)

Full roleclaim please.

I agree that Jonnas is sounding pretty scummy in his posts. I'd sooner go for a lynch on him than anyone else :p