NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 14 : Fate of the Omni-Verse

And Jonnas yeah I didn't really think it through. Obviously the protector would've prevented the blast. I'd just like to address the fact that you think I'm lying about being stopped from reaching Tales though. Why do you think the blast of energy was included in the write-up if it didn't do anything? Seems pointless to include something like that in the write-up if it doesn't refer to anything in particular.

It refers to the kill. Usually, we get how the victim died.

My point is, you don't appear in the write-up, being caught by it, like you claim. You can easily be the one who caused the explosion in the first place.

It says a blast of energy dissipated from the target. The target was Tales, the energy came from him. It's not how he died.

And Dannyboy, yeah the sarcasm was directed at Eddie not you ;)

Vote EddieColeslaw - 3 ; Rummy, Jonnas, mr-paul.

Vote The Peeps - 3 ; EEVILMURRAY, Cube.

Majority was not reached.

NIGHT FIVE

Get your PMs in!

A green, yellow and cream Pokémon was attacked by a purple and pink Pokémon.

A white, pink, pink and navy Pokémon seemed to move its arms, willing some large erections.

A large bird was flying in the sky, embers raining down from above.

A grey and white Pokémon and a large navy and cream Pokémon were heading in different directions, before they seemed to converge. Looking at each other, they were about to become surrounded. A purple, turqoise and yellow Pokémon, a lilac Pokémon and a brown, cream and white Pokémon all stood around.

Suddenly a blue, red and pale yellow Pokémon blasted the two converging Pokémon with a massive force of energy. The Pokémon remained standing.

DAY SIX

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@Rummy

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

15 players, the majority is 8.

Would anyone agree that the final paragraph is the attempted kill?

If so, it looks like the killer was targeted by a redirector, then someone prevented the kill? I think?

I'm pretty confident that I'm the one in the last paragraph (Blue, Red and Pale Yellow). Whoever protected me - thanks!

(I didn't get a PM or anything, I'm just assuming I was protected from the write-up)

Then I believe that Dannyboy is the killer.

Dohnut, you're not in that paragraph.

Just to be clear, I was previously described as Blue, Cream and Red on night 3. So the colours are slightly different but they are so close to each other that I'm not sure how it could be anyone else.

How sure are you, Cube?

*sigh* See, I knew the day wouldn't get anywhere. I'd vote for Eddie again, but now I want to hear what Cube has on Dannyboy.

I'm gonna start taking drastic measures against inactivity, because this is gh3y. Consider yourselves warned. :p

I agree with ReZ, inactivity is crap.

The mafia really are unlucky/shit with their killing, or protectors/roleblockers are getting it right, but no-one is coming out with anything.

There are so many people we have heard NOTHING from for this whole game. Diageo, Jimbob, Rummy, Frag Grimes. Eevil. Tempted to slam down some pressure votes for info as the same lot of us are just chatting going over the same things, namely Peeps and Eddie, who may not even be mafia. A lot of them are sitting back, and there's no attention on them, which is what they like.

Fuck it. Vote: Diageo. I want info/movement in this game. And I'm interested to hear what Cube is thinking.

Apologies for being inactive, it's been one of them weeks. Complete with training for a new role in work as such. From the write-up, it seems i was attacked by a large Pokemon. Unfortunetly, from the information i was given, i was unable to see who it was that attacked me. I'm only voting this way.

Vote: Diageo

My reasons are because of info really.

There are so many people we have heard NOTHING from for this whole game. ... Eevil.

Sure, because I was completely mute all through yesterday. You can well and truly suck my balls mr-paul.

[i have nothing to add yet today]

I demand to know who the blue, red and pale yellow Pokemon is.

edit: Omg lol, I didn't know there was another page :( Ignore my post above until I read it...

Sure, because I was completely mute all through yesterday. You can well and truly suck my balls mr-paul.

[i have nothing to add yet today]

I forgot about your info yesterday, I'll decline the offer of your balls, but my point still kinda stands, it would be nice to have a little bit more discussion from everyone.

From yesterday (day ended before I could address it):

It hit me yesterday, but I wasn't sure whether to take anything from it, but the discussion of Peeps' ability circled around him being a "rolecop", which he denied. Now, we all knew what we were talking about, but isn't a rolecop strictly speaking a cop who investigates people's roles, i.e. their character? It could be a clever way of avoiding telling the truth without actually lying.

See this post in which I change tack and ask if Peeps is an ability cop, if not a role cop.

--

Would anyone agree that the final paragraph is the attempted kill?

No, the last paragraph is not the attempted kill. The two converging Pokemon are Peeps and I, and it seems that we were redirected to one another; it appears to be a symmetric redirect rather than person A to person B - instead, person A to B and B to A.

Note that I protected Peeps, and Peeps scanned me and got my power/ability/whatever.

--

I guess the second-last paragraph is absolutely everyone targeting us, due to the past few days' discussion.

Dohnut, are you the redirector then?

I am talking way too much in this game :( It makes me feel uncomfortable (am usually hella quiet ) :'(

P.S. The blue, red, and pale yellow redirector is likely mafia, due to how my PM describes things.

What do you want from me. If it's target and role I would advise you not to press further with it. I will however say that I am umbreon.

CALLED IT.

Ok Im gonna read through this for real now. I have been inactive due to multiple things.

Sorry, I'm usually inactive over weekends.. I'm travelling to camp now, so you'll hear from me properly from tomorrow.