NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 14 : Fate of the Omni-Verse

How do you know you weren't redirected

It tells me my target Pokémon.

How did you find this info

Tis what I do.

How do you know multiple people didn't target Tales

I don't, but from what I've gathered over these games is that information like this can lead to a lynch and people can get bitchy about it if information like this isn't revealed.

I'm willing to go with this, but I'm not forgetting Eddie, here.

Change Vote: Peeps

I'm thinking one (maybe both) of Yvonne and Herojan must be mafia, too.

@Rummy: Tales was a cop who got results saying Sméagol was evil and Eddie was good. Sméagol was actually good, so that means Tales was likely a dumb cop, which means Eddie must actually be evil.

I was inclined to vote eddie today purely for tales possibly being a dumb cop, but with tales gone theres no way to confirm this and we don't wanna keep lynching wrong.

I'm gonna wait to see what other info comes out. I have some info, but I don't know what people will make of it. I might release it later.

I'm willing to go with this, but I'm not forgetting Eddie, here.

Change Vote: Peeps

I'm thinking one (maybe both) of Yvonne and Herojan must be mafia, too.

@Rummy: Tales was a cop who got results saying Sméagol was evil and Eddie was good. Sméagol was actually good, so that means Tales was likely a dumb cop, which means Eddie must actually be evil.

Ahhh, thank you. I couldn't see this anywhere when I looked. It makes more sense to me than the Peeps thing atm, because any number of people could have been targetting him(and I'd assume they certainly did), and I don't think it's enough to say 'omg killer!' given the warranted interest.

I was inclined to vote eddie today purely for tales possibly being a dumb cop, but with tales gone theres no way to confirm this and we don't wanna keep lynching wrong.

I'm gonna wait to see what other info comes out. I have some info, but I don't know what people will make of it. I might release it later.

What is it that you'd want to confirm from Tales, though? You're striking me as a bit funny in places, but I can't say anything of it really.

Do we know what heroicjanitor does, btw?

Am at work. Targeted tales but a large blast of power knocked me back and I didn't reach him. I finish work at 9 and am happy to answer any questions then.

Well, I'm about to head home then out so I might not get back on for this day phase. I think the evidence against Eddie is stronger than for Peeps and so I'm going to Vote:EddieColeslaw rather than miss it. The problem with Peeps is that he targetted Tales? What if Murray had tracked mr-paul and found out that he targetted Tales, would he automatically be the killer? Vote:mr-peeps! They both did it! I think Tales was a viable source of interest, and I can buy that Peeps was roleblocked.

(by roleblocked, I mean stopped from getting to his target, I don't know if it's a roleblock or not)

[quote name=Rummy;1447845I think Tales was a viable source of interest' date=' and I can buy that Peeps was roleblocked.

(by roleblocked, I mean stopped from getting to his target, I don't know if it's a roleblock or not)[/quote]

Surely the mafia would be blocking Tales if he was an (accurate) investigator. Obviously Peeps and I were roleblocked after yesterday, as we were seen to cause Smeagol to be lynched (even though I didn't even vote~~~). We talked the most, in any case.

And anyway, why do you believe that Peeps was roleblocked but not me?

^How did I mess that up? :(

What if Murray had tracked mr-paul and found out that he targetted Tales, would he automatically be the killer?

If I had done so and that was the result, yes I would vote for mr-paul.

Jumping to conclusions and taking people's word for it is what mafia games are all about.

Vote EddieColeslaw - 2 ; Dannyboy-the-Dane, Rummy.

Vote The Peeps - 4 ; EEVILMURRAY, Cube, Jonnas.

It appears we have a double voooooter.

@Rummy I didn't target Tales. I hope you can read between the lines and work out my role.

Rummy.. As in Tales could have targetted himself to confirm if he's a dumb cop or if his results were tampered with. Instead we're left with a 50/50!

Ok I'm back early. First thing's first, I targeted Tales but was prevented from reaching him because of a shockwave of energy which knocked me off my feet. You can see in the write-up there is a giant blast of energy dissipating from the target.

Elsewhere a powerful attack had smashed into a helpless Pokémon. A giant blast of energy dissipated from the target.

My responses:

I was roleblocker by the large Pokemon that roleblocked Peeps the night before (or whoever mentioned it).

If the people voting for me go back and read the last day, you will see that

a) I didn't vote for Smeagol

b) I was attacked by heroic for delaying the lynch

c) I said multiple times that we should wait for everyone else to speak before lynching Smeagol

d) I merely gave information about Smeagol very unbiasedly

e) Peeps was the one pushing the lynch.

If you look back I was not pushing the lynch. Sméagol kept asking me questions and accusing me of things and I was merely responding. All I did was repeat my own information and state my own opinion. I did not ask or tell anyone else to vote for Sméagol.

--

oh I was expecting more =\ kind of disappointed really.

The evidence is against Eddie the most at the moment imo but we don't know if Tales was dumb or if the result against Sméagol was messed with so I'm reluctant to vote Eddie seeing as I was so caught up in Sméagol's lynch already.

Eddie, have you claimed a power & pokémon? I'd appreciate if you could do either/both.

You claimed Aggron, right? How can Aggron be described as helpless :( /reading too much into it, probably

Are people even going to explore other possiblities or press others for info, instead of pressing me and developing this day into Smeagol #2, except worse? <-- why I'm not going to Poké/roleclaim just yet. I am town, and a role that would be missed greatly. Just don't lynch me before letting me post.

I'm not the helpless pokémon in the write-up. I'm not in the write-up. The helpless pokémon is Tales (I think) but I was blocked by the shockwave of energy that the write-up shows :p

The write-up suggests Tales was the defenceless pokémon who was blasted, though, not Peeps.

Honestly, both are sounding quite suspicious at the moment. I'll keep my vote on whoever's closest to the majority.

(Sorry if I'm away for periods at a time, my internet connection is somewhat unstable at the moment.)

Egh, I just don't know about this ...

Withdraw Vote for now.

Peeps, what were your intentions with Tales?

(Sorry if I'm away for periods at a time, my internet connection is somewhat unstable at the moment.)

Egh, I just don't know about this ...

Withdraw Vote for now.

Peeps, what were your intentions with Tales?

Only the very best of intentions. I wanted to check him out, see what was what. Another wasted night though as I didn't even get to him.

Urgh, sorry guys been extremely busy. Just saw Newton Faulkner and met him after the gig! It was awesome.

Anyway, had a quick read-through of the thread, LOADS happened yesterday so I can't say I've grasped it all. I'm going to read it through again tomorrow and then place a vote if I feel it necessary. Sorry I haven't been posting much, I'll try to be on more over the weekend.

I'm not in the write-up.

How can you say that when you've quoted a portion which you claim relates directly to you?

I think you need to re-read what I said. The part of the write-up I quoted was about Tales. It describes a giant blast of energy coming out of him which is what knocked me back and stopped me reaching him. The helpless pokémon is not me, it's Tales.

Surely the mafia would be blocking Tales if he was an (accurate) investigator. Obviously Peeps and I were roleblocked after yesterday, as we were seen to cause Smeagol to be lynched (even though I didn't even vote~~~). We talked the most, in any case.

And anyway, why do you believe that Peeps was roleblocked but not me?

^How did I mess that up? :(

Not if they were trying to kill him, which it seems they clearly did. Why were you clearly roleblocked? Peeps seems to have accurately described a roleblock to me, what/who/how/why were you roleblocked? Did you do something to Tales? Not to mention I've already said I didn't actually mean a roleblock, I meant a something that meant Peeps couldn't make it to his target, Tales.

It appears we have a double voooooter.

@Rummy I didn't target Tales. I hope you can read between the lines and work out my role.

Hmm, I see. I thought I had read between the lines so much that I exist between the lines. My existential crisis confuses me though, are you telling me here that you didn't target Tales yet still somehow would have saved his life?