NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 14 : Fate of the Omni-Verse

I seriously don't see how I'm suspicious. As soon as Tales revealed his info I said this:

You asked me what my reasons were and I said this, to see if you'd come out with it on your own:

Eventually I came out with knowing about your brutal roleblocking. I clearly had the information all along.

I like how you've decided on a whim that Eddie is a rolecop and I'm mafia. What information do you have to trust her and not me? Could it have anything to do with her defending you all day while I've been arguing your points? You've not helped your case by casting suspicion at everyone who's argued against you today. Sure a townie is going to look for any excuse not to be lynched but you've been overly aggressive in pointing the finger.

And I am in no way a rolecop, semi or otherwise.

Dude, my vote is on Eddie. Read back. But the info she posted is actually specific, and not ambiguous like yours. I claimed roleblocker from the start, so it’s not hard to have this info, but you conveniently add “brutal” in the process. Despite claiming this result on me, you don’t claim rolecop (technicality, as you seem to investigate random stuff, if you do at all). Eddie is the sole reason to have doubts about you (by which I mean you could be town after Eddie’s claim), as, like I said, the mafia won’t have 2 such investigators. But your investigation results are dodgy, there’s nothing to back it up.

I'm not a rolecop. Peeps, are you perhaps an ability cop, then?

That’s essentially the same thing. And you’re not? Care to explain how you got your information on me then? The info that relates to my abilities?

Nope :)

There's nothing to back up anyone's results. Nothing to back up Tales and nothing to back up Eddie. My info says you are a brutal roleblocker and you use a blast of fire to roleblock. Do you deny it?

oh Eddie, I would not call myself a cop of any sort.

Actually I can confirm Eddie’s info, eventhough that does not mean anything to the rest of you for now. Your info is pretty much what I’ve claimed myself. I’m part fire type, and I use fire to roleblock, that’s just related to the Pokémon I chose. The thing is, my PM describes my roleblock differently, specifically using embers. You’re adamant at putting my roleblock in a negative light.

My information says you brutally roleblock people. Those aren't my words, it's what my PM says. I would not even have brought it up had Tales not revealed his information because we've been caught out with stuff like that in the past. That's all I have to say on the matter.

Anyway, apart from Tales’ investigation, look at it objectively: who’s been a townie roleblocker? Right, me. I’ve been open about all my information. Don’t continue this lynch untill you know who the other roleblocker is.

@Jonnas: You were online this night. At least make a post and (hopefully) verify my action for last night.

I also hope EEVIL tracked someone worthwile.

And Eddie, you didn’t anwser my question, when did you target me? And what are your colours by the way?

17 players, majority is 9.

Vote Sméagol - 8 ; Tales, The Peeps, DuD, Dannyboy-the-Dane, mr-paul, heroicjanitor, Diageo, Sméagol.

Vote EddieColeslaw - 1 ; Sméagol.

Majority has been reached.

Vote Sméagol - 9 ; Tales, The Peeps, DuD, Dannyboy-the-Dane, mr-paul, heroicjanitor, Diageo, Sméagol, Yvonne.

Vote EddieColeslaw - 1 ; Sméagol.

The players battle raged on, and soon a single Pokemon had been outlined, the battle seemed to rage around him, and the Pokemon struck!

609.gif

@Sméagol was lynched. Having recently evolved into Chandelure, the night and his ghost type allowed him to slip by unseen and he could attack a player with fire in order to roleblock them. He was a member of the town.

NIGHT FOUR

Get your PMs in. Night will end at 6:20am.

Fuck you Yvonne. I wanted to do my “you got me, I was mafia all along post”. You ruined it.

A white, pink, pink and navy Pokémon seemed to point at the floor.

A large bird was circling above.

A green, yellow and cream Pokémon was attacked by a purple and pink Pokémon.

Two distinct storms went in the same direction.

A giant blue, cream and white Pokémon smashed into an equally large Pokémon, pinning it down.

Fire fell from the skies.

A brave Pokémon entered a swirling dark vortex. Blasts of energy were heard from within.

Elsewhere a powerful attack had smashed into a helpless Pokémon. A giant blast of energy dissipated from the target.

004.gif

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@Rummy

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

15 players, the majority is 8.

DAY FIVE

I swear, I was never more frustrated with my internet connection than now. Seriously, I had information that could've prevented that whole fiasco, went to post warning you not to lynch Sméagol, and the internet died there. Couldn't register my post, and it only came back the next day. Stupid rain...

Well, it's irrelevant now. I can always confirm that he did roleblock me, though I don't know if it matters.

On to pressing matters, it seems clear that Tales was a dumb cop.

Vote: Eddiecoleslaw

And of course, Yvonne & Peeps also deserve some looking into.

NEW POST: And Herojan, almost forgot him.

Well, that was a fucking fiasco. :blank:

Vote: EddieColeslaw

My only worry now is that he wasn't a dumb cop, but something else affected his investigation, so Eddie is actually town as well.

Thanks to whoever dragged me underground last night, if I hadn't been I suspect the kill may have been prevented if I have my suspicions right. Seriously, did no-one protect Tales even though it seems clear he was either dumb or his result manipulated?

Definitely interested in hearing from people including Eddie and The Peeps.

Thanks to whoever dragged me underground last night, if I hadn't been I suspect the kill may have been prevented if I have my suspicions right. Seriously, did no-one protect Tales even though it seems clear he was either dumb or his result manipulated?

Are you saying you're a roleblocker?

Are you saying you're a protector?

Why are we voting for EddeColeslaw? I'm sorry I missed yesterday completely, was waiting all day at work for the day to start, then I get in the next day and it's all over! I'm posting from work mainly today(out seeing patients too) and I'll be out this eve but I'll do my best to be active until 5ish!

EDIT: Lol totally seen I've done what Danny just did.

Why are we voting for EddeColeslaw? I'm sorry I missed yesterday completely, was waiting all day at work for the day to start, then I get in the next day and it's all over! I'm posting from work mainly today(out seeing patients too) and I'll be out this eve but I'll do my best to be active until 5ish!

Are you saying you're a doctor?

(Sorry, couldn't resist! :p)

OK that was a bad hammer! Sorry everyone. Going to take a deeper look at the thread today, see what I can shake up.

And of course, Yvonne & Peeps also deserve some looking into.

Peeps targeted Tales.

Vote: Peeps

I'm not a protector, I'm not that silly to paint such a big target on my head!

Peeps, what do you have to say?

If mr-paul targetted Tales to then doesn't that put HIM under suspicion? I totally don't suspect him though. Peeps is somewhat quiet, but before I vote for either him or Eddie, I'd like to know what the reason is that people voted for Eddie?

(and tbf Smeagol seemed pretty scummy yesterday, if I'd been here I'd have nailed the coffin myself)

I'm not a protector, I'm not that silly to paint such a big target on my head!

Peeps, what do you have to say?

I don't see how you would have prevented the kill in that case, but I do know where you're coming from.

I was roleblocker by the large Pokemon that roleblocked Peeps the night before (or whoever mentioned it).

If the people voting for me go back and read the last day, you will see that

a) I didn't vote for Smeagol

b) I was attacked by heroic for delaying the lynch

c) I said multiple times that we should wait for everyone else to speak before lynching Smeagol

d) I merely gave information about Smeagol very unbiasedly

e) Peeps was the one pushing the lynch.

Bonus information!: Peeps was mostly telling the truth yesterday, but I don't understand why he wouldn't call himself an ability cop :| I won't press further as it got nowhere yesterday, and he might be trying to hide himself or something.

Peeps targeted Tales.

Vote: Peeps

How do you know you weren't redirected

How did you find this info

How do you know multiple people didn't target Tales

: peace: