NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 14 : Fate of the Omni-Verse

How do you know I don't already know that before?

P.S. I still haven't even voted for you :p

I don’t, but Peeps claimes the rolecop, which I believe, it’s perfect for the mafia, but this leaves you.. where exactly?

I'm not a rolecop. I simply have information that states you are a brutal roleblocker. Information that I 100% trust. You brutally roleblock with a blast of fire.

I have already shared my other results. Night 1 I was roleblocked by a large pokémon smashing into me. Clearly not you so there definitely is another roleblocker and they ALSO appear to roleblock in an aggressive manner. This is why I didn't start any accusations against you on my information alone. Tales came out and said you have an evil investigation and I am using my own information to back him up. I trust his result for now. If you turn out town, we'll see that Tales is a dumb cop or whatever and he'd then need to target himself to find out for sure.

Night 2 I targeted Yvonne. Yvonne is certainly no threat to the town btw :p

Not a rolecop, but your info is I’m a roleblocker?

That is exactly what I said.

Yes, but you’re smart enough to know what I’m implying with that.

I have this information. This is my information. I am not a rolecop. That's all you're getting and it's more than you even need.

Yes thanks to your little device.

You are a rolecop trying to minimise the damage, and if not, you’re just turning my own roleclaim around to add to the suspicion. Either way you’re mafia.

Says the guy with a negative investigation.

I'm not a rolecop. If there's a lie detector out there I'm happy for them to analyse me.

I'm not a rolecop. I am town. I've freely given information every day. I think it's just myself and Tales that have actually said what pokémon we are too. I'm Aggron and Tales has claimed Charmander.

If there’s a lie detector out there he should be investigating me.

What pokémon are you Sméagol? And what happens if you target yourself or w/e?

Nothing anymore. Unlike most Pokémon, I myself was in control of my own evolution. That was what I was doing night 2. On night 1 I wanted to spend at least one night as my original Pokémon, Litwick.

I know following the investigator is the logical thing to do, but getting lynched as town is the thing I hate most, so I’m fighting this thing untill the very end.

- The other roleblocker not coming forward is too suspicious. If I were mafia and he/she were town that person would have nothing to fear, and his or her information is quite relevant seeing there’s no kill on day 1 and 2.

- I’m sorry for going meta, but that’s all I have left. I mean, my first 2 games since a very long time.. People who have played with me know how absolutely great I am at playing mafia.. If I were mafia now, this would simply be incredibly bad play. You would have not gotten this much information from me, I would’ve certainly not revealed my colours.

- Remember that ReZ asked your preferred alignment. I requested neutral but specifically not pro-mafia (so either pure neutral or pro-town). I didn’t get my neutral role, but town is what I prefer after that.

*I mean night 1 and night 3.

These people have yet to post.

Cube

Diageo

EEVILMURRAY

Frag Grimes

Jimbob

Jonnas

Nintendohnut

Rummy

Yvonne

They don't appear to be online, so I won't annoy them with the "@". Would really like to hear from the second roleblocker.

Thing is Sméagol, you could just be mafia and lying. I hate being lynched as town and thankfully it's only happened to me once I think but you have a negative investigation and that's enough for me to stick my vote down.

If the roleblocker doesn't come forward and you turn out to be town, we'll know they're mafia and they'll be lynched as soon as someone finds them. I'm betting they're not coming out as being roleblocker because they're actually town and counting on you being mafia. It's also possible for you both to be town. If the second roleblocker is town, there's no reason for them to out themselves because it would just paint a target on their head.

Burt that’s where you wrong.. I keep telling you, but you don’t realise it.. Oh I forgot you were mafia and you realise all too well.

A townie roleblocker MUST come forward at this point.

I get that town wants to follow up on an investigation (and you especially), but there’s stuff out there that needs to be cleared up. 2 nights without a kill, a townie roleblocker must reveal his targets at this point. I have done so.

Must? Come, now, you know that doesn't fly. I should be very surprised if there isn't at least one protector out there as well, and there could easily be other factors we don't know about - this is a ReZourceman game, after all. Sorry to say it, but your attempts at defending yourself are textbook examples of mafia defences.

There can't be two mafia roleblockers. And if the other roleblocker also roleblocks aggressively, then it means that the aggressiveness is flavour and doesn't mean anything.

Without the second roleblocker or more people coming forward, Smegol shouldn't be lynched.

Must?

[..]

Yes must. And there is a protector, I’ve said so. But as town you must consider all options, and you don’t even know who has bumped into the protection, so that only leaves the townie roleblocker’s targets to question.

We definitely shouldn't count on things like "ooh there's been one town/mafia roleblocker so there shouldn't be another." Like Dannyboy says, this is a ReZ game, they can be very unpredictable, and I know for sure that my role is certainly very creative/different, so others are bound to be too.

Yes must. And there is a protector, I’ve said so. But as town you must consider all options, and you don’t even know who has bumped into the protection, so that only leaves the townie roleblocker’s targets to question.

Freudian slip? :heh:

I don't follow your logic. Yes, roleblockers can provide valuable info, but there are other plausible explanations for lack of kill, and we have to take that into account as well - as you say yourself. We can't just assume people who have been roleblocked are the killers.

Sméagol, why are you so adamant that I'm mafia? As far as I can see it's based entirely of my own suspicion of you.

What good will it do if the second roleblocker comes forward? He'll just say 'oh hai, I'm a roleblocker too. Lynch Sméagol please'. Are you saying we should all vote for the roleblocker that DOESN'T have a negative investigation against them?

For anyone skimming:

Thanks. I asked so I could be sure of my colours.

Second of all, I'm an investigator and you are mafia.

Vote: Smeagol

Freudian slip? :heh:

What freudian slip? Town as a whole.

I don't follow your logic. Yes, roleblockers can provide valuable info, but there are other plausible explanations for lack of kill, and we have to take that into account as well - as you say yourself. We can't just assume people who have been roleblocked are the killers.

You don’t follow my logic? You don’t want to know who was potentially roleblocked from killing?

Sméagol, why are you so adamant that I'm mafia? As far as I can see it's based entirely of my own suspicion of you.

For being a rolecop who conveniently shares his info today. That’s some subtle mafia manipulation right there. Of course, it’s not so subtle when you’re on the receiving end.

What good will it do if the second roleblocker comes forward? He'll just say 'oh hai, I'm a roleblocker too. Lynch Sméagol please'. Are you saying we should all vote for the roleblocker that DOESN'T have a negative investigation against them?

[..]

No dude, you’re again trying to cover up the point I want to make. You must ask for his targets, then question those people. At least, town must question these targets.

At which point I’d like to reiterate I roleblocked Jonnas last night, although I should also reiterate that I personally expect the intended victim to be protected.