NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 14 : Fate of the Omni-Verse

Uhuh..

vote: EddieColeslaw

No they’re not the norm, but it looks like that’s the case right here.

I had a mafia vibe from Eddie, but it was only tiny. Not even intuition, I don’t know.. But she was a candidate for targeting.. But I went with someone else. I suggest you focus on her next day. Or preferrably today.

Uhm...very certain? Stupid cops are not the norm. I trust my result is correct for that reason.

Night 1: Nintendohnut, but could not target him for some reason.

Night 2: Smeagol, but redirected to Eddiecoleslaw for no given reason as stated earlier, simple logic tells her alignment (sorry)

Tales, that doesn't prove your power is accurate, you're supposed to target yourself to see if you're an opposite cop or not.

I urge other people not to vote, you’ll lose you’re likely only roleblocker.

Uhuh..

vote: EddieColeslaw

No they’re not the norm, but it looks like that’s the case right here.

I had a mafia vibe from Eddie, but it was only tiny. Not even intuition, I don’t know.. But she was a candidate for targeting.. But I went with someone else. I suggest you focus on her next day. Or preferrably today.

Not even gonna address this because you're voting for me because of a vibe :p Are you trying to offload attention onto me? I'm not even going against you, I'm trying to clarify things (is Tales accurate, roleblockers post) so you don't get lynched quickly and possibly be a townie.

Tales, that doesn't prove your power is accurate, you're supposed to target yourself to see if you're an opposite cop or not.

I'm not going to waste a night on what I believe is a small probability.

Not even gonna address this because you're voting for me because of a vibe :p Are you trying to offload attention onto me? I'm not even going against you, I'm trying to clarify things (is Tales accurate, roleblockers post) so you don't get lynched quickly and possibly be a townie.

That’s just what it was, a vibe, enough for being a candidate for night targeting, but not enough for even starting a discussion during the day by a long shot. At least not by itself of course. I believe Tales actually, so I’ve got my proof right there. It’s a shame town is likely only to realise it after lynching me.

At the very least wait untill you’ve heard from Jonnas, and especially untill another roleblocker has come forward.

Can we hear from the rest of the people who appeared in the write-up before Smeagol is potentially lynched, please?

I don't think the other roleblocker should come forward. If Sméagol is mafia, the other roleblocker is 99% town. If Sméagol is town the other roleblocker won't come forward anyway.

Why do we need to hear from Jonnas?

He was my target. I simply like to know if I roleblocked him for verification. And that’s my point Peeps. A townie roleblocker should’ve come forward a long time ago. It’s unlikely I’m the only roleblocker in the game regardless which side, so a townie roleblocker would/should have capitalised much earlier on my role reveal and the killless nights. There is no other townie roleblocker.

If you find out if there’s another roleblocker you’ll have a new target besides Eddie. Also things still need to be cleared up from last night. I roleblocked Jonnas, but with four visitors it looks I’m assuming the intended victim was protected again. You should look into who was protected (mr-paul?) and who have been targeting him.

I'm perfectly willing to follow the lynch, but I agree that we should make the most of the day before ending it.

Well I'm not taking my vote off. According to my info you roleblock in a brutal way, add that to a negative investigation and you have a suspicious character indeed :p

I'll be sorry if I'm wrong but I'm going to trust the results we have. Something that hasn't been happening lately.

At least share your other results as well Peeps. You’re also getting a suspicious vibe from me. Suddenly I’m a brutal roleblocker.

I'm all for waiting for more people to say what they have found. But seven more votes takes some time to gather, waiting too long and it's night before you know it.

Whoever asked it, the storm wasn't protecting me. Whether four people all targeted the same person, or four of us got caught in the storm by virtue of all targeting each other I don't know. I'm thinking this because something made me evolve and I don't think I could be the storm (maybe it is though?). Whoever it is who made me evolve, thank you.

Tales, what was your result on Eddie? I'm confused as to what you're meaning with that sentence. I'm willing to follow your info in due time, although it'd be helpful if you had a result on yourself :)

We're seven votes off? Then I'm fine with laying mine down now. I thought we were closer to majority.

Vote: Sméagol

I have nothing concrete, but generally your behaviour gives me a mafia vibe, from coming out as a roleblocker first thing and now trying to divert suspicion onto others. CMT

Whoever asked it, the storm wasn't protecting me. Whether four people all targeted the same person, or four of us got caught in the storm by virtue of all targeting each other I don't know. I'm thinking this because something made me evolve and I don't think I could be the storm (maybe it is though?). Whoever it is who made me evolve, thank you.

Tales, what was your result on Eddie? I'm confused as to what you're meaning with that sentence. I'm willing to follow your info in due time, although it'd be helpful if you had a result on yourself :)

I said last day I was redirected to Eddiecoleslaw. If she was mafia I would obviously said so then, hence her result being obvious.

Speaking of evolving, evolving me would obviously be very beneficient.

And protect me etc.

I said last day I was redirected to Eddiecoleslaw. If she was mafia I would obviously said so then, hence her result being obvious.

And protect me etc.

Since there’s probably nothing I can do to avert my lynch, let me say this:

I’m going to be very displeased if you don’t start a lynchtrain on Eddie next day. And investigate The Peeps.

And protect me etc.

Ah sorry. I missed many details of the last day due to my final uni project/london marathon. Still, if it is obvious, it is easier to say "Eddie is town" than "Eddie is obvious" :p

Fair enough though, I will Vote:Sméagol, and I am curious to see what benefits evolving you will bring.

Well, if Sméagol is mafia, then Peeps and I are town. I would be more concerned about accidentally lynching a townie investigator or protector than a roleblocker, tbh. But yeah, still waiting for more people to post.

At least share your other results as well Peeps. You’re also getting a suspicious vibe from me. Suddenly I’m a brutal roleblocker.

Nothing sudden about it. I just decided to release my info. Before now it's quite clear that I didn't give it all away. Seeing as when you asked what I find out I merely said 'it relates to your power'. I would hardly say I'm suspicious when I'm voting with legitimate reasons

I also like how Eddie and heroic (who I actually trusted) seem to have brought up the “brutal roleblocking” before Peeps confirmed it as his “result”.

I also like how Eddie and heroic (who I actually trusted) seem to have brought up the “brutal roleblocking” before Peeps confirmed it as his “result”.

Well I brought it up due to you using fire, and fire smashing into the storm (was actually under the impression it was a storm of fire so less brutal now that I go back to check why I thought that) but still.

Purely from reading that paragraph, what’s su brutal about it? As opposed to some other paragraphs? It’s not even evident I’m roleblocking there. It’s obvious there’s plenty going on there that’s not all about me, and since I haven’t succesfully roleblocked anyone yet.. How do you come to the conclusion my roleblocks are brutal?

Because Peeps mentions it on your scumnag forum that’s a nice subtle way of adding to town’s suspicion.

Purely from reading that paragraph, what’s su brutal about it? As opposed to some other paragraphs? It’s not even evident I’m roleblocking there. It’s obvious there’s plenty going on there that’s not all about me, and since I haven’t succesfully roleblocked anyone yet.. How do you come to the conclusion my roleblocks are brutal?

Because Peeps mentions it on your scumnag forum that’s a nice subtle way of adding to town’s suspicion.

I never said brutal stop putting words in my mouth :p I called it aggressive.

How do you know I don't already know that before?

P.S. I still haven't even voted for you :p