NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 14 : Fate of the Omni-Verse

No kill. Protection or roleblock?

The storm was in the write-up for night 1 but not night 2. Potential killer?

All of them, Eddie? We usually just have one.

I'm guessing they haven't found anyone to be mafia yet. I find it suspicious that you would openly question an alignment investigator tbh. There's no point in them outing themselves unless they've found someone to be mafia.

I got caught up in the raging storm, but I evolved, which I don't think was related to the storm, because it doesn't match with my pokémon's type.

Back from running the marathon now so plenty of time for this game now.

Peeps, what are you doing in the write up?

The storm was in the write-up for night 1 but not night 2. Potential killer?

It's possible, though everyone doesn't seem to appear in all write-ups, so I'm not sure we can say for certain.

mr-paul, were you protected by the storm (i.e. do you think it’s the same storm from night 1)? Are you the one with 4 visitors?

I changed my mind and roleblocked somebody else than Rummy, however I don’t appear in the write-up at all, and I haven’t received a PM, I’m currently checking with ReZ if that’s correct.

Where did the 4 visitors bit come from? I've read the write twice and see no mention??

..Write up^

Write I need my eyes tested.. 3rd times a charm lol

mr-paul, were you protected by the storm (i.e. do you think it’s the same storm from night 1)? Are you the one with 4 visitors?

I changed my mind and roleblocked somebody else than Rummy, however I don’t appear in the write-up at all, and I haven’t received a PM, I’m currently checking with ReZ if that’s correct.

First of all, are you the black, indigo, yellow and grey Pokemon appearing last in the write up?

[..]

A green, yellow and cream Pokémon firmly stood its ground as a raging storm encompassed it! Four Pokémon visited the stormy at different times.[..]

I checked with ReZ, and it’s correct I didn’t receive a PM.

What I’d like to know:

- @Jonnas: did anything happen to you?

- If there are any people who expected a PM after night 1 and 2 but didn’t get one I’d like to know.

Not really expecting, but I never received a PM on night two to confirm whether my actions were a success or not.

Does that help?

I'm working hard with my device.

What are you doing with your device? or would we rather not know :p

First of all, are you the black, indigo, yellow and grey Pokemon appearing last in the write up?

Haha.. Actually, that’s a good question. And now you mention it, I probably am.. I guess I should clarify, but I didn’t want to give it away last day since most of my info was already out there, but I evolved, so those are probably my colours. That said, I still see no mention of me roleblocking. I don’t know what I’m doing in that last paragraph.

Not really expecting, but I never received a PM on night two to confirm whether my actions were a success or not.

Does that help?

[..]

I’ll wait for an anwser from Jonnas. I never succesfully roleblocked someone so far, it’s possible I’m not supposed to receive a PM when I do.

Haha.. Actually, that’s a good question. And now you mention it, I probably am.. I guess I should clarify, but I didn’t want to give it away last day since most of my info was already out there, but I evolved, so those are probably my colours. That said, I still see no mention of me roleblocking. I don’t know what I’m doing in that last paragraph.

Thanks. I asked so I could be sure of my colours.

Second of all, I'm an investigator and you are mafia.

Vote: Smeagol

I'm not trying to out anyone. Just impatient for decisive info :)

Whoa. Tales, how do you know your power is accurate?

Vote: Sméagol

I have reason to mistrust Sméagol on top of what Tales says. Wasn't enough on it's own but I trust Tales' result.

How certain are you that your correct Tales? Have you done yourself?

Who were your other targets, and what were the results? I wouldn’t be so forthcoming with information if I was mafia I think. I’m not. I don’t think you’re mafia who’s trying some crazy stunt, so either you’re results are tampered with, of which there’s no hint in the write-up, or you’re results are incorrect.

And Peeps, what are the other reasons for the mistrust?

I don't trust smeagol either.. He searched for a protector and i wasn't overly happy yesterday with his additional power as I've only ever known mafia to have them?

And Peeps, what are the other reasons for the mistrust?

It relates to your power.

Why is being a roleblocker reaon for mistrust? I’m the only known roleblocker, and with 2 nights without a kill, you’d expect every roleblocker to be known by now.

How certain are you that your correct Tales? Have you done yourself?

Uhm...very certain? Stupid cops are not the norm. I trust my result is correct for that reason.

Night 1: Nintendohnut, but could not target him for some reason.

Night 2: Smeagol, but redirected to Eddiecoleslaw for no given reason as stated earlier, simple logic tells her alignment (sorry)

Aggressive roleblocking is usually mafia in Pokémafias. We also have to test Tales' power so I will vote soon. Mind saying your pokémon Tales?

People with good memories: remember before there was a Pokemafia in which someone performed their power very violently...was that person town or mafia? I think it was heroic? There was a big discussion about how they're clearly evil because they did it violently and I think they got lynched...but I think they turned out to be town?