NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 14 : Fate of the Omni-Verse

I apologise, I thought the point of this game was to work out who the killers are :p

Obviously we're not questioning looking into the kill, I just think people are being conspiracy theorists. :p Power cops aren't the most common mafia roles, and it would mean they'd identified MadDog on the first night, and if that's the case, would they really have chosen to off him? This early on a serial killer is more likely to hit townies, and usually the mafia has a redirector of some kind that could manipulate him to their advantage.

I'd say the balance of probability lies with it being a simple coinkidink.

power cops are really good mafia roles though, because they're easy to hide in plain sight, and help silently with targeting. We did have one in the last pokemafia. Still, I don't think there's any strong evidence one way or the other. Any more info from last night?

If a mafia cop found a neutral, wouldn't it make sense for them to reveal the information?

If a mafia cop found a neutral, wouldn't it make sense for them to reveal the information?

Who did you target @Sméagol?

Sorry fail quote. But while I've quoted, I'll say that a power cop wouldn't know if its target was neutral anyway.

Ah, now that's a fair point. If they only found out MadDog was a killer, but not that he was neutral, it makes sense that they'd get rid of him.

Still, I don't feel there's enough reason to suspect this was planned yet.

Who did you target @Sméagol?

[..]

I targeted myself, if you can call that targeting (I mentioned last day that I wouldn’t roleblock this night). Any reason in particular you want to know?

I targeted myself, if you can call that targeting (I mentioned last day that I wouldn’t roleblock this night). Any reason in particular you want to know?

Just following up from yesterday :)

Well, it’s no mystery where I am in the write-up. I’m surprised though I’m yet again not specifically mentioned by my colours.. Guess that’s just the nature of my role. Could’ve been useful if I didn’t decide to spill out everything on day 1 :rolleyes:.

Just following up from yesterday :)

But.. Now we’re sharing.. What was your target? :p

Day inactivity update (so easier for me to track).

DuD

EEVILMURRAY

Jimbob

Jonnas

Nintendohnut

Rummy

Tales

I think I got redirected but other than that I got nothing to add.

I'd vote for a power cop.

I'm inactive due to having nothing to say..

As far as i'm aware no-one targetted me last night unless it was an info gatherer, but more annoyingly i don't know if my action was sucessful or not as i never received a PM..?

As you can see i'm not in the write-up either.

My information says you didn't target anyone :blank:

Right, I've had a busy week. I'll read the thread more carefully later tonight.

(You know, I wouldn't be saying this if it wasn't for the "warning" you gave. Mission accomplished, I guess? :heh:)

Right, so the embers that rain from the sky, that's @Sméagol ... roleblocking himself? He'll have to explain that. The blue speckles of energy, is that you as well, Sméagol?

The black vortex initially worried me, but it appears it might simply be a standard move. I'm wondering what the distortion could be ... is it hiding something, or manipulating someone's actions or results, perhaps?

I think Sméagol "roleblocking himself" was counted as him not targeting anyone.

Well, I already said I wouldn't (and didn’t) roleblock, I had an other option this night. I wasn't technically targeting myself, so EEVIL’s result is correct.

Right, so I have no useful info of my own, but Sméagol sounds suspicious. First claiming he targeted himself, then it turns out he didn't target anyone... Reminds me of myself when I was a bunch of Satsumas.

Of course, he claimed to be a roleblocker, so targeting himself would be a lousy excuse of anything. A third party confirmed he didn't target anybody, so his story holds some ground, but I'm still somewhat wary of him. It is always possible there's a mafioso capable of "erasing tracks", so to speak.

Other than that... I still don't have other suspects.

[..] First claiming he targeted himself, then it turns out he didn't target anyone... [..]

I targeted myself, if you can call that targeting (I mentioned last day that I wouldn’t roleblock this night).

[..]

It was just for sake of ease.. Since I don’t want to get into it right now, but it only affected me.

Just in the interest of openness, my target last night was Yvonne. Nothing out of the ordinary to report, thankfully I wasn't roleblocked again :p