NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 14 : Fate of the Omni-Verse

Why is the third one so important?

Well, I use fire to roleblock (or embers rather, I’m assuming the fire is me), but my PM clearly states I failed, because you were protected.

Perhaps you were jailkept? If you were blocked from doing anything, it wasn’t me.

I mean, I tried, but failed.

^Trying to find out who made him fail.

I missed that little bit of reasoning - doesn't that mean that Sméagol is essentially trying to out a protector?

That is actually a good point, I don't see the point of trying to find out unless something absolutely terrible happened to Smeagol as a side-effect :s

It’s not why I failed.. And I wouldn’t want to out a protector, but we don’t have a kill, and DuD was protected.. Of course the killer could be roleblocked, or there could be some other explanation, but that’s why I thought we should keep an eye out for anyone who have targeted DuD (which, includes me, because I know damn well from town’s perspective I could have been a killer who was stopped in it’s tracks, that said, I already said that I won’t roleblock tonight and keeping tabs on me should be easy? I think?).

We have a few bits of info floating around and the guy that usually votes for a sneeze wants the day to end?

Not buying that!

Also yvonne was ok to post in the weather mafia but not in here?!

Ehhhh?

I voted on the lack of sneezes :p and because I had already concluded, as someone else has above, that it looks like someone is trying out the protector who protected you, I have no desire to do such.

So, nothing else is forthcoming this day phase?

Doesn't look like it. And it's getting tiresome.

Vote: No Lynch

Yeah, lets end this day and move onto the next one. No-one else seems to be coming forward or has anything else to add to this day. I already put a No Lynch out there, may as well vote the same way peeps.

Different games people. If you expect me to play every one the same, you're going to be disappointed.

vote end day

Yeah, lets end this day and move onto the next one. No-one else seems to be coming forward or has anything else to add to this day. I already put a No Lynch out there, may as well vote the same way peeps.

Why focus on The Peeps eh? What are you trying to say?!?

/oldjoke.

A pink, navy and red Pokémon tapped the ground, before making some movements.

Embers of fire rained from above and blue speckles of energy shot towards the sky.

A white, indigo and yellow Pokémon transformed into a glowing beacon. It garnered a lot of attention from above and below the ground.

An intensely dark vortex of black energy created a small shockwave, distorting the surrounding area.

A blue, cream and red Pokémon followed a grey and white Pokémon as they entered some information into a device.

The silhouette of a large creature cast a flickering shadow onto the battlefield below.

When the sun rose, several Pokémon now laid by the wayside, too exhausted to even stand. In the middle of the still ferocious battle, a legendary Pokémon had fallen.

386_a.gif

Deoxys (Attack Forme) was killed. With his power to adapt to other dead players, the cruel irony meant he never played a hand in the battle, and he was killed just shy of the third night, when his killing spree would have begun. A Neutral, @Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@Rummy

@Sméagol

@Tales

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

17 players remain, the majority is 9.

Interesting that the mafia would choose to kill MadDog. I'm guessing they must've known something about his role because he's not normally active enough to be a threat. Which means the mafia must have a power or character cop. Lucky for us he was neutral.

Very interesting that MadDog was killed indeed. In my eyes the mafia either have a character/power cop and identified MadDog as a threat early on, or they were misdirected. Any chance anyone redirected anyone to MadDog? Again, I received no PM so think I was successful, though I don't quite understand what my pokémon is doing in the write up. A weird way of doing what I do.

Sucks not having an info role, please give me stuff to work out/deduce/make epic writeups when my marathon and final project are done on monday pleeeeeeease!

Maybe they just killed him because it was unlikely he'd be protected?

Maybe, but there was so little info out yesterday, there was nothing really that could convince a protector that anyone was more of a candidate for protection than anyone else, so if the mafia were going on no info, why wouldn't they take a punt on someone a bit more active, when at this stage protectors are probably self targeting or random protecting? I really think they must have had a lead, or, were redirected. Although the writeup doesn't really hint at that at all. But who knows.

Or it could be a complete random kill that happened to hit an interesting player.

This.

I find it really weird that everyone's looking into it so much.

Me too, not much for or against the mafia having a power cop in my eyes.

I had a successful night. I was in the write-up yesterday but not today.

This.

I find it really weird that everyone's looking into it so much.

I apologise, I thought the point of this game was to work out who the killers are :p

It may support the theory, but does not really make it much more likely. Killing cop and tracker back to back might indicate this more strongly