NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 14 : Fate of the Omni-Verse

Nice stream of info coming out from people, even if they aren't saying much. Good to see :)

I didn't target him either. As for Tales, I have no idea why he couldn't reach me - it has nothing to do with my power so it must've been someone targeting me. I don't see myself in the write-up either, so perhaps I was removed from the night phase completely? Did anyone else manage to target me?

I didnt target DuD either!

Can see my colours in the write up which is a good thing, didn't receive a PM so nothing bad happened surrounding me. Hopefully my power went to good use.

I'm guessing no trackers got anything useful tonight which could lead us to any potential bad behaviour?

Yup! Was drunk last night so didn't want to post anything. Gonna give this thing a read, brb

Yup! Was drunk last night so didn't want to post anything. Gonna give this thing a read, brb

Posting while drunk is the best way! It brings out the scumnag in people!

I don't have anything to give, so with all of this not really going anywhere I'm going to Vote:No lynch.

We have a few bits of info floating around and the guy that usually votes for a sneeze wants the day to end?

Not buying that!

Also yvonne was ok to post in the weather mafia but not in here?!

Ehhhh?

Perhaps he's consulting with his scumnag friends before posting.

lol well I already know how I'm playing the weather maf.

Here do I go information early, or play it quiet, and stay off the mafia kill list for a bit? One thing I will say is I'm not doing any epic analysis for this game, at least not for the first few days, it's kind of burnt me out a bit. When I've made my mind up I can do wacky things like drunk post. I will not say any more about weather mafia in here, as per the rules.

I don't think it's fair to expect one person to post reams of information in every mafia, especially on the first proper day.

I don't think it's fair to expect one person to post reams of information in every mafia, especially on the first proper day.

Nobody is expecting him to do that - just the off chance that he knows if a third person targeted DuD.

Nobody is expecting him to do that - just the off chance that he knows if a third person targeted DuD.

Fair enough, misread your other post as an accusation.

Vote: No lynch

There's not much to go on, so I'm willing to wait for the next day and see what pops up then.

I am getting strong town feel from Smeagol to come out with roleblocker power so early. I think DuD may have been protected, jailkept AND roleblocked all in one turn. I have nothing more to add at this time.

Agreed

Vote: No Lynch

Nothing to go on myself, unless something pops up

No wait a minute. Sorry DuD (and EEVIL), I do want to clear things up for a bit.. So the stormy section in the write-up..

The battle had begun!

[..]

A purple and pink Pokémon was blasted by a storm. Fire smashed into the storm, and any happenings became unclear to see. The mess of energy started moving, and a grey and white Pokémon was attacked.

[..]

I assume DuD is the purple and pink Pokémon? EEVIL, you must be in here, but you said you weren’t specifically mentioned? Can you confirm you are not the grey and white Pokémon? If so, it’s possibile this actually references me, but then it misses one colour (I’d say white / grey / purple), and I didn’t actually feel attacked (but that could be flavour from the protection?). But perhaps it’s me, or it’s the third person we’re looking for. I know what I’ll be doing tonight, so it’s probably easy to confirm whether it’s me or not.

Smeagol assumes right :)

I'm off to footy now. Be back later.

the third person we’re looking for.

Why is the third one so important?