NEurope
The Peeps

The Weather Mafia

Diageo, I swear I will shake this poisonous shit out of your little smacked up body if I have to!

Well your words have all been sweet and nurturing. I don't know why I would vote for you.

Deadline at work. Just got home. Fourteen hour day. Hate you all.

Vote: no lynch

So who targeted me, and why is it interesting?

Deadline at work. Just got home. Fourteen hour day. Hate you all.

Vote: no lynch

So who targeted me, and why is it interesting?

Well, i didn't target you if that helps.

I'll stick to my vote at the moment, unless i'm convinced to vote someone else otherwise.

Trying for an active start really. I'll unvote if you tell me who you targeted last night

Well, i didn't target you if that helps.

I'll stick to my vote at the moment, unless i'm convinced to vote someone else otherwise.

Vote for me, and I promise you I'll help get this smack off the streets.

DuD hasn't posted yet. But no one is posting. I'd vote no lynch, but it wouldn't even get majority before time runs out. :/

I’m guessing Rummy roleblocked you then ReZ, night 1. Our other roleblocker is likely mafia. My night went just swell again. Succesful action, and no one hindered me.

I got redirected last night by a mighty wind. Not sure who I got directed to, though ;P DuD, did anything happen to you last night?

I was stopped by a hailstorm, which prevented me from reaching my target last night.

I have nothing that I can add to this conversation, but I am paying attention to all posts.

No I'm not! What info do you have?! Because if it's just my power I can understand why you're voting, but it's absolutely not fair to say that I'm evil based on that. I'm a Roleblocker, and I wanted to keep that quiet today for obvious reasons but I don't have much choice now. However, I absolutely am not a mafia.

@ReZourceman did you find out my power last night? Or my alignment? Because if it's alignment you must be a dumb cop, or you must've been tampered with (or I was). Have you checked your power?

Basically I am not mafia, I AM a Roleblocker, but I am a townie! I've been targeting people at random - went for Eddie on night 1 and Jimbob last night. Sorry for not answering yesterday Yvonne but I've been busy all weekend!