NEurope
The Peeps

The Weather Mafia

I don't think he's pleading for mercy, he's pleading mischief :p

Indeed, I was going to say the same to her, but as you said there was no mercy. But, that is the way the Ice-cube crumbles.

Yeah, why is everyone gunning for MadDog. I can't see logic behind that myself.

Yeah, why is everyone gunning for MadDog. I can't see logic behind that myself.

He's made two posts in the entire game. I don't think everyone (= Yvonne) is gunning for him, just pressure voting. Why so concerned?

He's made two posts in the entire game. I don't think everyone (= Yvonne) is gunning for him, just pressure voting. Why so concerned?

I'm not concerned, it just seems like a quick attack/lynch straight from the off between both heroic and MadDog.

I'm wondering, why would the mafia prevent the lynching of a townie? It'd be in their interest for it to happen. No point in trying to focus attention on somebody by saving them from a lynch and making them suspicious. It doesn't make sense.

or.....

Have I missed something...?

The mafia are trying to take the attention away from heroic. So obvious. You know nothing about me, we know heroic disturbs investigators. Yet you really think I'm the one to lynch?

vote: heroicjanitor

I targeted Jimbob precisely because he's a quiet player. Everyone goes for people like you, Diageo, Cube etc that I thought the mafia would be stupid to make one of them the killer. It's much more likely that the mafia would use a quieter player, who attracts less attention, as the killer. Now I'm not saying Jimbob is mafia (no proof either way, but we know he definitely wasn't the killer) but I'd much rather use my power on those people early on and hopefully block a kill rather than going for someone like you (I could've as we didn't know your power then) and stop an investigation, or some secondary mafia power that isn't all that dangerous. Do you see what I mean? It wasn't random by any means, but I think it's a little unfair to suggest that it makes me look more guilty

So for the other night you got a power and an alignment on Cube, but last night only a power on heroic? We you boosted the night you targeted Cube or something, or did something else stop you getting an alignment from heroic? Basically, I agree that his power is suspicious and I will be voting, but the reason why I didn't completely trust you before is that you came out with two different types on information on two different days. You still haven't explained why that is!

That is a fine explanation of your target, and I actually agree wholeheartedly. I only raised the point of your targets being random, because that is what you said.

Also, I thought I already said this, but ; I use two colours per night, randomly. I havn't been boosted, and I did use two powers last night, but it is useful to me and useless to everyone else (apart from the mafia) if I reveal what else I did last night.

Why are you making up evidence against people all the time O_o Neither of those are true. I was redirected to someone else last night when I meant to target MadDog. Blown off course as it were. Are you sure you didn't just get my weather type and make it up? I'd vote for you for repeatedly forging evidence but Sméagol was good and claimed you as good so I'll go and Vote: MadDog instead for being quiet. @MadDog

Making up evidence? Come on heroic, lets stop this. I'm a confirmed townie. Yes I bluffed on the first day, but its spawned most information garnered and discussed so far. I got exactly what I said, that you can affect investigations.

Rez, are you sure you weren't redirected?

If I was redirected I was not informed. My PM states that I targeted heroicjanitor.

ReZ..

I'm not really sure what i've done to become suspicious? unless it was my reluctance to jump upon a lynch that was based on nothing?!

Anyway, have you been reading the thread at all :p Diageo is wind? yvonne is calm? I'm your resident Michael Fish : ) (he was the weatherman right?)

Last night I tried to target dohnut to see if he'd lied about his weather and I could catch him out.. i couldn't reach him though due to a fog. Whether the fog affected me or him though I'm not sure?

I've got a footy match with the raf tonight at 5.30 and we'll probably have drinks after. I'll check back before I go but I won't be around definitely between 5.30 & 7.30 ish, and possibly later depending on phone internet.

Not sure what you have done that is so suspicious? You've been as shifty as hell. In addition to the overall suspicion I have on you, you voted for Dohnut yesterday almost exactly when we discovered the vote vortex.

I.e. on the mafia forum "Right, its safe to vote for Dohnut now" or similar such things.

Why is an inactive MadDog being voted for, when we have solid information on one of the most suspicious players from a confirmed townie......????

Jimbob, thank you for coming out with your role.

And heroic, what is your role if you do not affect investigations. You've had more than enough time to make one up, what are you going to go with.

Finally, interesting that Aqui1a supposedly redirected heroicjanitor, the only people that can corroborate the story are heroic and Aqui1a, two of the most suspicious players.

Are you actually lying again ReZ?

I am telling the 100% truth. I am a Rainbow. I targeted heroicjanitor. I was not informed that I was redirected and as far as I am aware I reached him. I discovered he can "affect investigations".

I see, I didn't realise you could target two people. I assume your colours all do something different, so let's leave that point there for now.

And while I certainly don't want to appear to be backing up heroic, I would point out that I was redirected with knowing it on the first night. I wasn't informed of any change at all. I'm not saying the same happened to you at all, especially as your PM specifically says his name, but I suppose there's a chance.

That said I do find heroic most suspicious. I also found Jimbob's post defending Maddog from a single vote a little strange, but we can deal with that in time. There's no point voting just yet, plenty of time left in the day for discussions to be had I reckon, I'll vote closer to the deadline to stop the day ending prematurely.

Just to clarify, I cannot target two people, but the second thing I did last night didn't affect/target heroic.

I am disgruntled that Jimbob did not reverse track the investigator. :/

Just to clarify, I cannot target two people, but the second thing I did last night didn't affect/target heroic.

I am disgruntled that Jimbob did not reverse track the investigator. :/

Same here, there are several things which failed to happen last night. Protectors didn't protect for some reason, not sure who Jimbob went for last night. Both cases I thought were pretty obvious target choices. @Diageo who did you target?

How have I been shifty as hell? I'm one of the only people willing and trying to get the game moving by giving info!

I missed the start due to being away after my wedding then literally gave everything as soon as I got back!

I only voted last night because everyone was pressing for it! As I stated I wasn't happy with the vote!

If you hadn't been confirmed by smeagol i'd be voting for you with all your made up info!

Anyway i'm off to shower and claim our trophy :D

2-0 down to a 2-3 victory in the final. Boooyahhh :D

You did it again today!!! but admittedly by the time I saw it you had said it was made up.

Uncool Mr ReZ, how do I know you won't make something up about me tomorrow? how does anyone?

^ anyone know.

You did it again today!!! but admittedly by the time I saw it you had said it was made up.

Uncool Mr ReZ, how do I know you won't make something up about me tomorrow? how does anyone?

^ anyone know.

Well lynch heroic and I guess we'll find out.

Oh well....I suppose I can't really be trusted. Its not like I was found as good by a confirmed townie investigator.

Same here, there are several things which failed to happen last night. Protectors didn't protect for some reason, not sure who Jimbob went for last night. Both cases I thought were pretty obvious target choices. @Diageo who did you target?

Eh? How do you know - because Smeagol died? What if they were roleblocked/redirected/jailkept/targeted other people?

How do you affect investigations?

Has anyone else encountered/targeted heroic before this?