NEurope
The Peeps

The Weather Mafia

Majority has been reached!

DuD (4): MadDog, Diageo, Aqui1a, Jimbob

The other forms of weather surrounded DuD. An intense heat flared up and they started to dissipate but he could not sustain it. DuD was engulfed by the town.

DuD has been lynched. He was Humidity and could discover his target's power as well as making them appear evil to investigators. He was part of the mafia

6 Players:

@Aqui1a

@Diageo

@Frag Grimes

@Jimbob

@MadDog

@Nintendohnut

Dead:

mr-paul

Rummy

Sméagol

Cube

heroicjanitor

ReZourceman

EEVILMURRAY

Yvonne

EddieColeslaw

@DuD

NIGHT EIGHT

Please send in your PMs

We're very low on the majority so we need to take care for who we vote. I'm floating between Nintendohnut and Jimbob, I think Nintendohnut is the last mafia because he didn't vote for Heroic, also didn't vote for DuD, and probably EddieColeslaw. So he's our last one folks.

What is your power and weather please Nintendohnut, and who did you target last night?

Vote Nintendohnut

Frag Grimes targeted Nintendohnut last, would of been helpful if we knew his alignment. I'm going to vote 'dohnut, but i'll wait until tonight for people to speak

I went for Jimbob, but was redirected to myself somehow. Which meant I Roleblocked...myself. Awesome!

I strongly suspect it's either Aqui1a or Jimbob left. I didn't get online last night after I asked you that question Diageo - thanks for your answer but I just didn't get a chance to come online as I was watching united v city at the pub. If I had, I would've voted.

OH! AND I didn't vote for heroic because I was away for the weekend! Come on, you know I was - I didn't post in either game or anywhere else on the forum all weekend because I had no internet. Ad Eddie was killed at night! How was I meant to vote for her?!

Bsically, it's not me. Jimbob or Aqui1a.

I'll look into who to go for later, I got no info back though. If dohnut is to be trusted, which I do trust him. So its between Diageo and Maddog, ill be back later though when I got more time

I've already said them during this game. Hail and Roleblocker. Pay attention!

If you're not going to pay attention you might as well just vote for Aqui1a ;)

I'm pretty sure it's between Maddog and Aqui1a, and while Jimbob may be saying he trusts me simply to get on my good side, it is also making more willing to trust him. Diageo's voting record SORT OF clears him, but not definitely - I was mafia a couple of games ago and voted for my teammates every time they were lynched, but I was still mafia.

Suspicions in order:

Aqui1a

Maddog

Jimbob

Diageo

Me (obviously)

I apologise to whichever out of Maddog and Aqui1a isn't mafia. I don't mean to accuse you, I'm just saying who I find suspicious based on the fact we have no information today.

What I'm most worried about is that another townie will just vote for me without considering the information at hand, then the last mafia member will jump on it and I'll be lynched.

Diageo, I'd appreciate it if you could remove your vote for now. I know you're suspicious but it might make it easier for the mafia later. If you're still suspicious later in the day then feel free to replace it, but for now I'd appreciate it if you could remove it thanks :)

I'm not mafia, how do you think Eddie died? I targeted her and me, they tried to kill me, she dies. :p

I think it's ridiculous that you'd even think I'd be mafia, after I've helped lynch every mafia member so far.

vote nintendohnut

Can everyone give their targets for last night please?

Also, Jimbob, what is your power again, do we have any evidence that it is true?

I am sure of Aqui1a's power so he is not the intense heat. MadDog is responsible for Eddiecoleslaw's death. I also ask that MadDog, or Aqui1a, not target me if at all possible.

Can everyone give their targets for last night please?

I sent Frag Grimes to Nintendohnut.. don't ask why :/

Oh come on! What do you want me to say?! I have given you my target, power, role. What else do you want?

I think it's ridiculous that you'd even think I'd be mafia, after I've helped lynch every mafia member so far.

vote nintendohnut

Is this not an obvious play?!

Vote: Aqui1a

I literally JUST SAID that I have done this exact thing before when I was mafia. I voted for all my team mates in an old game to help myself appear good and it worked. Using THIS to put a vote on me is silly, it's clearly a mafia member trying to justify a vote so as not to look evil.

Why redirect Frag to me? Seems awfully convenient that you redirected the person who can't confirm they've been redirected. More likely you tried to kill but failed and are now trying to cover your tracks.

Am I the only one that can see this?! It's so obvious!

We have less than 24 hours left. I was roleblocked by an intense heat so someone has that power.

Did Jimbob say what his power is? As in, what weather he is?

Yeah, I have provided this info before. I'm rain and I can find out who targetted who per night

Have people been able to confirm either the hail or the rain claims? Have people been affected by either?

Yes, Jimbob has been affected by my hail twice, aqui1a once (as far as I remember). Who are you again, Diageo?

Oh FFS. Why didn't anyone remove their vote?! Fucks sake.

If it's not you, and it's not Jimbob, then I don't really know who it could be.

PLEASE just vote Aqui1a tomorrow. His story is ridiculous and his reason for voting for me was awful. It has to be him - don't let his voting thing distract you.

Also: you suck. All of you.

Majority was reached!

Nintendohnut (3): Diageo, Aqui1a, MadDog

The town had sniffed out the last mafia and had him lynched.

@Nintendohnut has been lynched. He was hail and could roleblock his targets. He was the final member of the mafia.

Winners:

@MadDog - Tornado

@Diageo - Wind

@Aqui1a - Wind

@Jimbob - Rain

[HOW did no one call Diageo out this last day phase? Claims to be roleblocked (with NO kill) and says it was an intense heat which was clearly DuD's power and he was dead - lol]

Congrats town :p

What did you think of the lack of write-ups? Help, hindrance or neither?

Wicked game Peeps, your most fun one yet! No writeup was all good, it gets too hard for mafia in the final days with too much info

Clearly DuD's power? He was humidity?

Also I claimed I was roleblocked another night, not last night.

But yay, winz for me!