NEurope
The Peeps

The Weather Mafia

@Aqui1a.. this is a complete lie! The only reason for someone to lie about there actions would be to cover up what they really did!

What do you even do? Find out people's weather? So then how do you know Aqui1a is lying?

Ehhh?

The quote is the lie. Diageo is the one lying not Aqui1a.

The quote as in my quoting Diageo

Votes:

Diageo (1): DuD

EddieColeslaw (2): Diageo, Aqui1a

Aqui1a (1): Eddie Coleslaw

Majority is 5

I've just checked and Diageo has been online since i called him out but has obviously chosen not to respond.

I'm sure i'm right!

Urgh, still not sure who to vote for. Diageo is acting incredibly suspiciously in my opinion. We shouldn't rush things today, lynching without proper thought is what we did yesterday and it didn't end well for us. I'm not voting yet as there's plenty of time left in this day phase and a lot more to say before people can make judgements (in my opinion)

They're probably both mafia and are being clever by forcing us to split our votes.

vote: Eddie

Haha, as if I'm mafia.

I was wrong about the heat being Eddie then, someone else must have lied about their role. Anyways, I still think Eddie is a good bet. I will keep my vote on her.

I have massive amounts of work and then massive amounts of alcohol to consume afterwards for several days so my participation will probably be low if existent.

So Diageo between the lines..

Hi i'm mafia, I can't actually defend myself and will ignore the accusation and tell everyone I will be doing so.

I think I have 3 people left to check for weather, but as it stands there is no intense heat. Diageo is hiding whatever he got up to last night and you two are letting him? He's already pressed for the lynch of one townie, you let him succeed again and its game over.

Can someone point out why I'm being voted for? What is the evidence, exactly? Are we going along with one or two outspoken players again, regardless of whether you actually think I'm mafia?

I was blocked by fog from reaching my target, but from the sounds of it now i won't have that issue no more.

You guys must be stupid. Diageo and Aqui1a are blatently the last 2 mafia.. Wind and Wind sticking together!

Vote: Diageo

Well if that doesn't show you guys what side I'm on I'd be a little worried. So yeah, Vote DuD next. We need to find this person who is heat. They are most definitely mafia.

Sorry, how does that prove what side you're on? I'm not arguing, I'm just not sure how it's so obvious now :hmm:

¬¬ If you're not going to pay attention, then just vote for DuD.

¬¬ If you're not going to pay attention, then just vote for DuD.

I am paying attention, but for all we know Eddie was trying to distance herself from you. Again, I'm not accusing you, but I HATE it when someone says something like that is if it's absolute fact, as you just did. It's misdirection for people who AREN'T paying attention. I questioned it so you would point to exactly why you think you're cleared. Please do so, for those who AREN'T paying attention, because your 'You're an idiot. Vote for DuD' shockingly isn't all that convincing.

Ta.

Thats been diageo's response to everything?

I'm blatently town don't question me. How about you actually start defending yourself, its ridiculous!

What did you do last night? Thats to both Aqui1a and diageo!! If you come back with your I'm blatently town response, it'll confirm my thoughts

I'll vote for DuD if @Diageo can explain his reasons behind the vote. I just don't get why he's suddenly been cleared and don't want to rush this just because he said that people who aren't paying attention should just go for him.

I'm obviously not cleared, but suspicion should be miles away from me since I tried vehemently to get Eddiecoleslaw lynched yesterday and she turned out to be mafia.

I'm voting for DuD for the same reason I wanted to vote for Eddie and Eevilmurray. Because they blatantly kept themselves from voting for herojan. The reason was obvious as to why. One of the mafia did however vote for him because Eevilmurray gave them some silly support. So the rest, EddieColeslaw and DuD are still obviously mafia, and then we'll have one mafia to go.

But majority is reached now anyway.