NEurope
The Peeps

The Weather Mafia

EEVIL is the killer. N2, N4, N5.

also correction, I targeted Jimbob last night, and DuD the night before, sorry for any confusion

I asked Peeps if I could target myself, because it'd be cool, but I can't. :(

Hurry up and lynch EEVIL. :)

if we nullify DuD/Eddie's powers tonight we should safely reach the end intact

Nothing wierd happened to me, i targetted EEVIL to see if he's been telling the truth.. he is indeed frost.

I don't know what ReZ was on about yesterday about me obviously being online? I thought we had lynched heroic after i read the rest of the thread, after i'd changevoted for myself to prove the double vote wasn't me.

I didn't realise the day had continued until after it had actually ended late last night, when i went to PM.. so is that more info ReZ has made up???

I can't help being busy.. Above is why I never voted for heroic originally, and I was too busy yesterday.

I get annoyed when people are inactive, so I don't do it on purpose.

Yvonne.. Eddie is fog.

Finally, I'm not voting for EEvil because I don't see what he's done. Either inform me or sue me :heh:

it's ok DuD, you guys did your best. But you put all your eggs in one basket!

I hope your wrong soo much :)

I'll find the nearest coin and Yvonne can be heads and Diageo tails and that'll be my vote for tomorrow sorted.

EEVIL is the killer. N2, N4, N5.

How can I kill on night 2 when I froze you and openly admitted it?

You're right about my Cube/ReZ mistake, Cube targeted ReZ as well that night. That's how I mixed it up.

It's true Diageo didn't get frozen on the past 2 nights. As I already mentioned I was blocked by a hailstorm on the first, then redirected twice on the second occasion.

Apologies, i've been very busy on my training course today. My vote, after reading the thread. And not based on how everyone else is voting.

Vote: EEVIL

Majority has been reached!

Votes:

EEVILMURRAY (6): Yvonne, Diageo, MadDog, Aqui1a, Nintendohnut, Jimbob

The town had had enough of EEVILMURRAY. He openly prolonged the lynch of a mafia and the town were not happy.

EEVILMURRAY has been lynched. He was Frost. A member of the town who could roleblock his targets by freezing them to the spot.

DAY SIX IS OVER

9 Players:

@Aqui1a

@Diageo

@DuD

@EddieColeslaw

@Frag Grimes

@Jimbob

@MadDog

@Nintendohnut

@Yvonne

Dead:

mr-paul

Rummy

Sméagol

Cube

heroicjanitor

ReZourceman

@EEVILMURRAY

NIGHT SIX BEGINS NOW Please send in your PMs

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA Dumbfucks. Like I said, you've let the mafia win now. The Freeze is coming.

FREEEEEZE LYNCHBOOOOMMBBBB!!

But in case you get too frustrated, follow my advice:

tumblr_kqhw0yUU6h1qz97cwo1_500.png

EEVIL. Out.

I'm pretty shocked at that! i was sure yesterday Yvonne and Diageo were mafia working together. I still don't trust Diageo, he was too relentless in EEvil's lynch. I said it yesterday and true to my word..

Vote:Diageo

I need to lynch right today or the mafia will be on the home straight!

or possibly Vote: Diageo!

Fuckinghell this computer drives me nuts!!

I'm pretty shocked at that! i was sure yesterday Yvonne and Diageo were mafia working together. I still don't trust Diageo, he was too relentless in EEvil's lynch. I said it yesterday and true to my word..

Vote: Diageo

I hope / we need to lynch right today or the mafia will be on the home straight!

I really need to buy a new keyboard rather than labour by with character map :(

I am actually surprised that Eevilmurray was just that shit at being town. I even suspect that his alignment is not shown accurately when he dies, but that's not that likely.

I still think it's likely that most of the people that didn't vote for heroic were mafia, so I'm gonna vote between EddieColeslaw and DuD. I'm not sure which yet.

Also I was roleblocked yesterday by an intense heat, did we discover who that was?

I've realised that EddieColeslaw is heat, and therefore roleblocked me. As such, I reasons to suspect she is mafia.

Vote EddieColelaw

We may have been wrong on Eevilmurray, but EddieColeslaw and DuD are good bets. Work with me on this one.

Are you trying to suggest that Eddie is YET ANOTHER role blocker? How do you have this information? I'm not sure I believe that.

That said the voting is questionable... I don't know who to trust at this stage, Diageo was really adamant about EEVIL yesterday but DuD is also suspicious... I'll hold off and wait to see what happens with other information.

That Diageo is a straight up lie.

Do you remember i investigate weather..? Eddie is fog, i told Yvonne that days ago!!

In fact of the people left no-one's weather matches intense heat if everyones told the truth. I haven't checked everyone yet though.

People need to open their eyes here!!

Nothing happened to me last night as far as i'm aware.

I'll be back later though.

I've realised that EddieColeslaw is heat, and therefore roleblocked me. As such, I reasons to suspect she is mafia.

I'm not heat, nor am I a roleblocker? idk why you're so sure, but you're wrong :p

So Aqui1a, who did you send me to/send to me last night?

Vote: Aqui1a

I'm not heat, nor am I a roleblocker? idk why you're so sure, but you're wrong :p

So Aqui1a, who did you send me to/send to me last night?

Vote: Aqui1a

Nobody. I tried to redirect Maddog to DuD, but was unsuccessful due to a hailstorm.

Diageo was relentless in Eevil's lynching, but was also one of the few who argued strongly for Heroic's lynching.

So I'll Vote EddieColeslaw

Also I was roleblocked yesterday by an intense heat, did we discover who that was?

@Aqui1a.. this is a complete lie! The only reason for someone to lie about there actions would be to cover up what they really did!

I think Diageo made the kill and has been playing us for fools! The only reason I could think for you ignoring this fact is your in cahoots with him?