NEurope
The Peeps

The Weather Mafia

It was really difficult between Dohnut and EEVILMURRAY. Dohnut is probably the best player at arguing or convincing his way out of mafia-ship.

However EEVIL just...cannot possibly be town after all this.

Next target to take down should probably be him. I will go through this thread and sort through it. We need to get rid of the vote person, who is BOUND to be something like a vortex, tornado or whirlpool.

It has reached the point where we need at least a character claim from everyone.

During my analysis of the game I noticed that Jimbob's vote changes. When he votes no lynch it counts double but on certain others, like when he voted for Rez, it was a single vote, and then the other day he had a -1. That was separate from the other shenanigans going on.

Aqui1a is still probably mafia. Redirector, and constantly watching the thread, rarely contribution.

I am confused why people not voting for heroic, aren't voting for heroic. Because there isn't enough information?

Okay. So he has admitted to being Neutral, even if you DON'T believe he is mafia. This is just hilarious.

more than that - weather, targets, power. Everyone, full claim. I will post a spreadsheet tonight.

Aqui1a is still probably mafia. Redirector, and constantly watching the thread, rarely contribution.

I am confused why people not voting for heroic, aren't voting for heroic. Because there isn't enough information?

Okay. So he has admitted to being Neutral, even if you DON'T believe he is mafia. This is just hilarious.

When have I ever made a good contribution?

I'm on the thread only because I'm leaving the window open xD Isn't my vote for Heroic good enough? I don't see why you'd suddenly try and turn this on me... it's making me wonder whether I should withdraw my vote.

Can someone explain to me how it is pro town to threaten to botch a lynch?

Aqui1a - Wind, Redirector.

Diageo - Wind.

DuD - Character Investigator.

EddieColeslaw.

EEVILMURRAY - Freeze, Roleblocker.

Frag Grimes - Lightning, Supercharger.

heroicjanitor - Cloud, Alter Investigations (claims conceal and untargetable, choice)

Jimbob - Rain, Reverse Tracker.

MadDog.

Nintendohnut - Hail, Roleblocker.

ReZourceman - Rainbow, Multi-Power.

Yvonne - Calm, Beacon/Prevent Redirect.

Cube - Mist, "Fully" Protector.

mr-paul - Snow, Tracker.

Rummy - Thunder, Roleblocker.

Sméagol - Sunshine, Investigator.

Cube being described as a "fully" protector makes me think there might be a kill protector too, and if that is the case, it seems obvious who that would be.

So if there are three winds, then one of them is MadDog or Eddie and the other one is a Heat Wave. Unless DuD is the other wind. Diageo seems to have received at least a couple of PMs I think.

We have had no power confirmation at all from MadDog, Eddie or Diageo.

But right now it isn't really important. We need to dispose of heroicjanitor.

Vote Heroicjanitor

Eevil, you are truly a hilarious man to watch.

I'm Tornado. I pick two targets. Anyone targeting one will reach the other.

Full list

Night 1 - Nintendohnut & ReZ. Unsuccessful. Unable to find Dohnut due to dense fog, noticed a thin mist surrounding me for the night.

Night 2 - Eddie & Diageo. Successful.

Night 3 - ReZ & Cube. Successful.

Night 4 - Nintendohnut & ReZ. Successful.

Eddie, why are you reluctant to vote for heroic?

Are you a heat wave? Roleblocker? How did you stop Cube?

I am very confused. Clearly there are six mafia members, so how have they not won yet?

So the mafia is MadDog, EddieColeslaw, Eevilmurray and Heroicjanitor.

I'm bored of this now. ReZ, mention everyone several times so the last town can get in here and vote.

If however, we can't win until we beat this -1 voter, I could not be arsed working on trying to get everyone to collaborate and split the vote.

I don't think MadDog is mafia. Probably.....heroicjanitor, EEVILMURRAY, EddieColeslaw, Aqui1a.

Slash still suspicious of Dohnut lol.

But hey Diageo, I'm not suspicious of you this time. Which makes me nervous.

;)

The main thing that does not make sense is why the fuck the remaining townies aren't voting. What....just....I genuinely don't understand what more you could possibly want. You have unbelievably solid information, from a near-confirmed townie, and in addition to that, you literally have nothing to lose because after this phase is over....its game over if nothing happens.

?????

If I was GMing this game, I'd be pissed off that it had been thrown away in five phases and didn't last longer.

heroicjanitor : ReZourceman, Yvonne, Aqui1a, Frag Grimes, MadDog, Jimbob, Diageo.

Vote please, whoever is not scum;

@DuD

@EddieColeslaw

@EEVILMURRAY

@Nintendohnut

And again, just in case.

Remove vote.

So if I'm negative, at this point heroic is lynched.

And

Vote : heroicjanitor to stick it back on.

In case they have moved it back to me, thinking it will be safe to do so now.

remove vote/

---

Vote : heroicjanitor

Are we just going to keep doing that every five minutes? :p

Anyone who doesn't vote for heroic is mafia/neutral in my eyes.

Remove Vote

Vote Heroicjanitor

You're right, MadDog has been voting kindly. I'm going to swap DuD for MadDog. That's about right.

So let's get everyone to remove vote and immediately vote Heroic, and ReZ, find a way to get Nintendohnut up in here. And we should be able to do something.

I feel sorry for Peeps, all these vote changes is probably going to make his head explode