NEurope
The Peeps

The Weather Mafia

Votes:

heroicjanitor (6): ReZourceman, Cube, Diageo, MadDog, DuD

MadDog (2): heroicjanitor, Yvonne

Majority is 7

Who owns the double vote? Is there going to be another crazy voting session again today? XD

Also why was Jimbob randomly voting for Rez by himself yesterday (without following it up today)? (Just noticed, reading back.)

(3rd edit:)

/FOREVER ALONE

I voted Rez, just forgot to change my vote once everyone else changed theirs. Twas following suit as it were. Should i vote here, considering i've been absent much of the voting.

Vote: heroicjanitor

Just to end the day, see what the next day brings.

Changevote: DuD

That is deffo not me with the vote?

Ohh, should probably read the whole thread before posting :heh: might have had one too many ciders :)

Votes:

heroicjanitor (4): ReZourceman, Cube, Diageo, MadDog, Jimbob, Yvonne

MadDog (1): heroicjanitor

DuD (1): DuD

Majority is 7

::shrug:

**My one single bluff, that I came out about.

You lied about getting a mafia result on Dohnut all day on Day 2 until you were proven wrong, and you lied today (which you admitted) about me targeting Sméagol. You are still lying about me being able to influence investigations.

Why are we not putting pressure on MadDog to talk? He turns up, puts a retaliation vote on me after skimming through the first 3 or 4 posts of the day and then leaves again.

Why are we not putting pressure on MadDog to talk? He turns up, puts a retaliation vote on me after skimming through the first 3 or 4 posts of the day and then leaves again.

What makes you think i'm skimming the thread? Even if i did, it's obvious you are mafia.

What? Leave again? I was sleeping. :p

You lied about getting a mafia result on Dohnut all day on Day 2 until you were proven wrong, and you lied today (which you admitted) about me targeting Sméagol. You are still lying about me being able to influence investigations.

I bluffed about getting a result on Dohnut. And I came out that it was a bluff, I wasn't proven wrong. And take a look at my post where I claimed you targeted Sméagol, I double posted like 30 seconds later just for transparency.

Can you blame me? Trying to get a lynch on this game is impossible, especially with people randomly removing their vote for no reason. "Let me check if I'm the one with the minus vote". Does nothing. Just every townie/every player vote for heroic and we don't need to worry about the -1 voter.

Why are we not putting pressure on MadDog? He isn't doing anything, its of no concern. There is a solid result on you, you still havn't claimed a power...there are literally like 5 other leads better than an inactive player.

:/

13 players, majority is 7.

4 mafia, 9 townie + neutral. They have a -1 vote.

Townie can get to 9, if a minus voter is laid on then they can get to 7. So basically everyone needs to vote, or else the mafia win the game tomorrow night, and it becomes more difficult to get a lynch. I'm tagging everyone so they all vote.

@Aqui1a

@Cube

@Diageo

@DuD

@EddieColeslaw

@EEVILMURRAY

@Frag Grimes

@heroicjanitor

@Jimbob

@MadDog

@Nintendohnut

@ReZourceman

@Yvonne

How do we know that it's a minus vote and not a mafia power being used?

It's safe to say anyone not voting heroic is mafia.

How do we know that it's a minus vote and not a mafia power being used?

I mean, it is a mafia power that gives someone a -1 vote, as it changed between people in yesterdays lynch.

Will people just fucking vote already.

I concur this statement.

And why has DuD voted for himself??. Self guilt maybe, who knows.

(I know, read his post before i posted this time)

heroicjanitor (6): ReZourceman, Cube, Diageo, MadDog, DuD

5 people, 6 votes. Obviously someone here has a double vote.

heroicjanitor (4): ReZourceman, Cube, Diageo, MadDog, Jimbob, Yvonne

6 people, 4 votes. Total (including the double vote, assuming it wasn't DuDs) would normally be 7.

@Jimbob

@Yvonne

What have you done to the votes?

Eh, now how has that happened. My votes don't count for negative as far as i know

I'd like to know about this affecting investigation talent first. Or has it been mentioned.

Apart from knowing that heroic can alter investigations, we know nothing about it.

Will people stop trying to find out which one of us has the negative vote attached to them. All of you, just vote. Right now.

I'm seriously suspicious of everyone who isn't voting.

Will people stop trying to find out which one of us has the negative vote attached to them. All of you, just vote. Right now.

Why not? I'd like to find out to see what they have to say.