NEurope
The Peeps

The Weather Mafia

Why are we voting for Dohnut when ReZ has admitted himself that he bullshitted the info that as far as i can see this lynch is based on? Is there more to it? I've read the thread quickly once and gone through it in detail a second time, so i'm pretty sure i'm right?

I'm reluctant to vote because i'd be annoyed at being lynched for nothing regardless of being town or mafia. If anyone can give a reason Nintendohnut gets my vote :)

As it stands though, if Dohnut turns out mafia, i think we've been very lucky.. if he turns out town i'll do what people have done today and vote with no questions for ReZ for pushing this so hard.

Because .

Because Rez made up an accusation. I've never seen that go well before. voting since I want information.

I bluffed the infornation but I have my own reasons and suspicions for choosing Dohnut. I am confident in myself, I didnt just randomly pick someone. That is as good reason as you will get from me.

Votes:

Nintendohnut (5): ReZourceman, Cube, Sméagol, Yvonne, Aqui1a, Frag Grimes, heroicjanitor

ReZourceman (2): EEVILMURRAY, Jimbob

Cube (1): DuD

Majority is 8

Phase will end at 10pm tonight.

Edited by The Peeps

I've voted Nintendohnut because I've found it suspicious that he was pleading not to be voted for. I understand that people would be annoyed if this happened to them, but the pleading just smells of desperation. I was reluctant to vote, and I'm not 100% sure that he's mafia, but I'm leaning towards that more than I am with him being either neutral or town.

Nintendohnut (5): ReZourceman, Cube, Sméagol, Yvonne, Aqui1a, Frag Grimes, heroicjanitor

Is that right? Remove vote

Nintendohnut

alignment: feel scummy

weather: claims hail

role: claims roleblocker

targets:

• N1 claim Eddie, seems he reached Aqui1a
  • N2 claim Jimbob. @Jimbob can you confirm this?

votes:

• D2 vote no lynch

contribution:

• Excuses. Could be real, but seem this too many times. D2 vote no lynch. Who targeted me?
  • Didn't get a PM last night...is this before EEVIL revealed that we all get success PMs?
  • Admits his power is scummy. Claims roleblocker. Claims Eddie N1 Jimbob N2. Eddie says she succeeded N1. Dohnut said no result PM. This is fishy, unless there is a PM stealer. Possible though.
  • Claims hail, confused as to why Aqui1a was targeted. Redirection? ReZ check urself.
  • Claims not evil, suggests mind control?
  • remove vote plz. ReZ could be in an evil pair. Attacking ReZ's info, finds double roleblock contradiction.
  • buddies to EEVIL, asks confirmation of frozen in place
  • y'all suck! Appeal to emotion.

Votes:

Nintendohnut (4): ReZourceman, Cube, Sméagol, Yvonne, Aqui1a, Frag Grimes

Majority is 8

Votes:

Diageo (1): Aqui1a

Majority is 8

Phase will end at 10pm tonight.

I don't have a double vote, do I? :laughing:

I don't have a double vote, do I? :laughing:

Some people should remember to type changevote instead of just vote ::shrug:

The numbers are correct.

my suspicion is based on gut feel from his defense and also from the no-PM slip. If someone else can tell me they get no PMs also...

Some people should remember to type changevote instead of just vote ::shrug:

The numbers are correct.

:/ Bitchy lol

Well, we don’t know. But judging from behaviour, I’d say EEVIL is town. Blindly going after ReZ

You can nestle in the juices of my freezing balls if you call my former crusade blind. The evidence I had was concrete.

Then Peeps fucked me over.

Six people voting but only 4 votes registered... Obviously some mafia members have voted for him (if he is mafia)

Vote Remix: Nintendohnut

So its.....Frag, Yvonne or Aqui1a with a vooddoo vote. Can you all change vote to a player with no votes?

Votes:

Nintendohnut (4): ReZourceman, Cube, Sméagol, Yvonne, Frag Grimes, EEVILMURRAY

ReZourceman (1): Jimbob

Yvonne (1): Aqui1a

Majority is 8

I'm pretty sure it's me.

Change Vote: No lynch

Is this part of your role? Does it make sense? Some kind of vortex, or whirlpool/tornado?