NEurope
The Peeps

The Weather Mafia

@Yvonne, Are you 'calm' weather?

We can't state PM's, but in no uncertain terms Diageo IS wind! as Yvonne IS calm!

Yup, that’s also a strange situation. Something to investigate next day / night. It doesn’t seem likely there’s a “mighty wind” and a “gust of wind” if someone is plain “wind”.

Well I'll just come out and say it in case it helps anyone discover something. I'm Wind. Just plain, ordinary Wind...

You told Aqui1a you were also redirected by a strong wind. I know you definately weren't!

I know I am wind. I obviously got redirected by another type of wind. I'm not a redirector. I am not lying, so you might want to stop accusing me so vehemently, when you are wrong.

I can't even have been redirected, because their names are specifically used!

Well I'll just come out and say it in case it helps anyone discover something. I'm Wind. Just plain, ordinary Wind...

Just saw this now....

I am also plain ordinary wind... Are you a redirector?

Vote Diageo You big liar

I am not lying. I am wind. Calm yourself and think a little.

I know I am wind. I obviously got redirected by another type of wind. I'm not a redirector. I am not lying, so you might want to stop accusing me so vehemently, when you are wrong.

Who would have expected two winds? Something doesn't add up here?

Just saw this now....

I am also plain ordinary wind... Are you a redirector?

I am indeed. I'm wind, and I tried to redirect you to DuD, but my PM said I got redirected to somebody else. That's why I asked DuD earlier a few pages back if anything had happened to him.

Who would have expected two winds? Something doesn't add up here?

Well you apparently know I am wind, so you know I'm not lying. I assumed the other wind would be a hurricane or a tornado. I think we have different powers though.

I am indeed. I'm wind, and I tried to redirect you to DuD, but my PM said I got redirected to somebody else. That's why I asked DuD earlier a few pages back if anything had happened to him.

This doesn't make any sense. So you got redirected by wind to somebody and then redirected them with wind?

I expected there to be another wind since I got redirected by wind. I however, do not redirect with my wind so these turn of events confuse me. It could have been you were redirected to me, but who redirected you, and with wind no less... Maybe someone used your power against you?

Edited by Diageo
Automerged Doublepost

On night 1 nothing at all happened to me as far as i'm aware and on night 2 the only thing i encountered that was strange was fog. But the fog didn't stop me reaching my target (yvonne), as a light led me through it?? can anyone shed some "light" sorry on that?

That was for Aquila's post #159

Dammit, i'm gonna stop posting and go bed.

I expected there to be another wind since I got redirected by wind. I however, do not redirect with my wind so these turn of events confuse me. It could have been you were redirected to me, but who redirected you, and with wind no less... Maybe someone used your power against you?

My PM specifically says mighty wind, which I would have thought meant something stronger than just a normal wind.

I also got redirected by mighty wind.

You see, I targeted myself, and you targeted me. So I assume there's a third wind, but instead of redirecting like you, they redirect away from a target. So they targeted me and redirected both of us.

Can whoever else targeted me come forward? If not, I will assume this mighty wind is mafia.

I'm gonna keep my vote on Diageo. I don't see how there can be two winds. Well, two winds which are both town, anyway.

I'd say there's 3 winds. If one of us isn't town, then it's definitely you.

Two redirectors is more dangerous than two roleblockers anyway. I'd vote for this, just gonna see which way the votes settle. Also Rez, what was the mist Cube mentioned earlier? Dud ran into it too. Two mists?

Yvonne double vote? Calm doesn't seem like it would do much. My role is not an information role either so I can't come out with loads of info.

Two redirectors is more dangerous than two roleblockers anyway. I'd vote for this, just gonna see which way the votes settle. Also Rez, what was the mist Cube mentioned earlier? Dud ran into it too. Two mists?

Yvonne double vote? Calm doesn't seem like it would do much. My role is not an information role either so I can't come out with loads of info.

I said twice that I wasn't a redirector. Why would I target myself if I was a redirector?

Is it possible Aqui1a is misinterpreting his PM? Perhaps his redirection was succesful, and Diageo targeted DuD?

I said twice that I wasn't a redirector. Why would I target myself if I was a redirector?

Oh... never mind then :p I thought you were saying you randomly redirect people from your target.

DuD specifically mentions a fog.

EEVIL and Cube both targeted ReZourceman, who was surrounded by mist, and were unable to complete their action because of it.

Is it possible Aqui1a is misinterpreting his PM? Perhaps his redirection was succesful, and Diageo targeted DuD?

I was buffeted by a mighty wind, and ended up targeting someone else instead of Diageo. My PM does say that I did redirect this player to DuD, though.

But Diageo claims he also has been redirected, but you say it wasn’t you. That leaves us 3 people who have been redirected (you, Diageo, and the player you redirected yourself). It’s possible one of them is a defense mechanic, but this is strange indeed.

Needs to be more voters. Plenty of leads now. I'm looking forward to Yvonne's analysis....

Also,...people need to be smart with targets tonight.