NEurope
The Peeps

The Weather Mafia

I tried targeting ReZ but there was a mist around him, preventing me from targeting him.

And now @The Peeps has just sent me a PM saying the same thing.

He's being screwing me over!

Righty then... my findings:

If i've been able to distinguish what actions occurred on what night i've seperated them with a '|'

I've just straight up copied the play list and deleted our dearly departed friends:

Aqui1a - roleblocked by hailstorm trying to target DuD | redirected by wind

Cube - ? | ?

Diageo - targetted dohnut, roleblocked by cold | ?

DuD - ? | ?

EddieColeslaw - ? | ?

EEVILMURRAY - roleblocked diageo | tryed to roleblock ReZ mist prevented him

Frag Grimes - ? | ?

heroicjanitor - ? | ?

Jimbob - ? | roleblocked by hailstorm

MadDog - ? | ?

Nintendohnut - roleblocked eddie | roleblocked jimbob, claims roleblocker hailstorm

ReZourceman - roleblocked by thunder | says cube is town & dohnut is mafia

Sméagol - | Says ReZ & cube are town (accounts for both nights)

Yvonne - ? | ?

Conclusions..

ReZ's info is more credible now that we know he wasn't roleblocked on both nights, however this still doesn't explain how he has 2 results when ReZ himself said he was blocked by thunder (Rummy) on night 1..?

Next, Diageo. The info i have tells me that you have lied. Its only a small lie and i suspect i know why your lying, so i won't reveal it yet unless i think it is something more sinister. However, i would like to question EEvil.. did you definately roleblock diageo on night one, because if diageo got through to his target that would explain why nintendohnut got to aquila rather than toeddie as he claims was his intended target?

Aqui1a, you asked me some questions but i can't remember properly now, so hopefully this answers them for you..

Night one i targetted Diageo. I was sucessfull.

Night two i targetted Yvonne. I had trouble reaching my target but i eventually found my way through a fog via a light?? In the end though i was sucessfull.

I'm not going to reveal my power yet unless diageo's lie causes me to.

Everything else has no info to confirm or rubbish it, and so has been taken at face value.

Finally though.. still lots of people saying nothing! Booooooo!!

i would like to question EEvil.. did you definately roleblock diageo on night one

soclose.jpg

I was frozen in place and couldn't do anything...

2vA1a.png?1313349760

Just checked, yeah he posted before you claimed :)

No further questions your honour

How come you know that's you? Sorry, but you saying that doesn't really mean anything, does it?

That said you're backing me up so I'm inclined to believe you :p

That's rather a cold post from you. How did you come across this information?

More importantly, why are you not instantly voting for Nintendohnut if he is claiming to be a roleblocker and you are confident in yourself being a townie? You believe in a game that started with 16 players that there are 3 townie roleblockers?

I am indeed Hail, so I was a little confused yesterday when Aqui1a claimed I targeted him. Obviously he didn't know it was me, but I guess I must've been redirected because I definitely didn't target him.

So you were redirected but were not informed about it.....(or another player is "Weather Change" or something, and can target a player using a random power, type-role. Was anyone else stopped by hail on Night One?

Anyway, did someone else just claim to have been redirected last night, but they were told about it? Wind changed them, I think they said. Interesting to note.

I'm not holding any judgement at the moment, but there is some serious suspicion to be had towards Rez and/or dohnut. I'm not voting for either at the moment (i may not vote for either to be fair), but i would like to hear from Rez as and when he returns.

So, I come up with straightforward, clear evidence and you don't follow it, stating that there is suspicion....

If thats the case, which it sounds like it could be the case if you are to be believed. We know dohnut is a roleblocker, as i was blocked last night by him.

If Rez was blocked by yourself, then it makes me wonder how he was able to use his powers. And make such a statement like he did earlier. For now however

Vote: Rezourceman

Convince me otherwise, but from what EEVIL has presented, Rez sounds suspicious.

And then suddenly, some different evidence comes up and you jump on it immediately. Jimbob needs to be kept a hefty eye on.

What is the evidence that Rummy roleblocked ReZourceman, you ball freezing bastard?

It was the first thing that I came out with (or anyone came out with) on Day Two.

I tried targeting ReZ but there was a mist around him, preventing me from targeting him.

I am a Rainbow, and randomly use two of my colours each night. Night One I was roleblocked and didn't get anything (by Thunder) and Night Two I targeted Cube, investigating and power investigating him. He is town.

I lied about Nintendohnut because I wanted something to happen this day. Even if you all remove votes now because of this, then fine, but by doing so I've uncovered two remaining roleblockers (or at least players who claim to be so) and undoubtedly one is mafia, so don't argue with the results.

Whew. I'm fucking knackered lol.

Can we clarify who has been roleblocked and when, and how? There should have been three people roleblocked night one and two on night two.

Night 1 - ReZ roleblocked by Thunder/Rummy. Aqui1a roleblocked by Hail/Unknown/Dohnut?. EEVILMURRAY is snow, did he say?

Night 2 - Diageo roleblocked by snow/EEVIL?

And finally, you can argue about whether I'd deserve it, but I would be appreciative of some protection tonight. I don't normally asked, but after seeing Yvonne disect the Fruit Mafia and watching him die the next day (and predict his own death) and thinking that he would be sure to get protected.....

Also, Yvonne may need to be looked at. He isn't being a sleuthish as usual. Yet at least.

And reverse track Sméagol obviously.

I still say we lynch one of the roleblockers.

Absolutely. I would go as far as to say, I wouldn't necessarily disregard both of them as being mafia.

But whatever happens (even if it means the sacrifice of a townie), we go to 12 players, 3 mafia, and that is good odds.

Night 1 - ReZ roleblocked by Thunder/Rummy. Aqui1a roleblocked by Hail/Unknown/Dohnut?. EEVILMURRAY is snow, did he say?

Night 2 - Diageo roleblocked by snow/EEVIL?

No no, I blocked Diageo on the first night, tried you the second night. If you've got confused over two nights... Things are looking bleak.

I don't remember lying or having a reason to lie DuD. Where did I lie?

@MadDog, what happened night 1? We haven’t found out who targeted you. The fact nobody came forward may be interesting in itself. Some extra info would be nice.

@%1;, are you the gust of wind redirector? Since you assumed you were redirected to Diageo, and that’s what he claims had happened.

ReZ, maybe we should agree on targets, in case you end up investigating again, it’s a waste if we happen to target the same person again :) (it was helpful now though, as it pretty much confirms our power). I agree on Jimbob being suspicious by the way.

>-< wrong spelling

@Aqui1a

You told Aqui1a you were also redirected by a strong wind. I know you definately weren't!

You literally suck. Remember when we discussed at length why roleblockers are bad for the mafia? Yeah, well now they've all be revealed, and you've come out as an investigator for no reason. So lame.

Basically I stand by everything I said during this day phase. The fact I've been redirected without being told is worrying, as it means other people could be without being told. Including Rez :-/

I admit that the votes are going to be worth looking at today (several of the voters will be mafia) but other than that I don't think this is a great day for the town. We might've found a mafia member but at the same time it's all based on speculation.

So frustrated. It's fun to do things like this in games, but why just randomly come out with fake information then disappear?! And why on me?! It's great for you, and lots of fun for the town, but then you disappear for the whole day. You didn't know what my power was. You didn't know wha it did. Had I been a protector, and had more votes been placed before you'd come back online, that would've been terrible for the town. You were lucky it didn't end badly. At least wait til you're going to be online for some time when you next plan to randomly call someone evil without any investigation please!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aqui1a viewpost.gif

I intended to target you. My PM says I was redirected to another target by a mighty wind, but it doesn't say who it redirected me to.

[QUOTE=Diageo;1444078]Well that's interesting, because I was also redirected to an unknown target by a gust of wind. Which is strange.

Thats the post. And i've messed up the quote.

We’ve also had zero information from heroic and Yvonne (both viewing the thread right now), our newcomer Frag Grimes and Eddie. (And MadDog, but see question above).

And diageo has decided to quit with the lying and dissapear now he knows its going nowhere?

Just incase, so i don't take this with me if i die.. Diageo is the 'wind'. So obviously he was lying earlier.

Also Yvonne is 'calm' weather.

Votes:

Nintendohnut (3): ReZourceman, Cube, Sméagol

ReZourceman (2): EEVILMURRAY, Jimbob

Majority is 8

And diageo has decided to quit with the lying and dissapear now he knows its going nowhere?

Just incase, so i don't take this with me if i die.. Diageo is the 'wind'. So obviously he was lying earlier.

Also Yvonne is 'calm' weather.

Are you sure he's just 'wind', and not hurricane, tornado or something else?

Ok I'm starting the analysis. This will probably go into tomorrow. I am not an information role, so don't expect anything useful from me. When my analysis is complete you'll have my targets.

Yup, that’s also a strange situation. Something to investigate next day / night. It doesn’t seem likely there’s a “mighty wind” and a “gust of wind” if someone is plain “wind”.