NEurope
The Peeps

The Weather Mafia

I trust my targets. So what’s left is two roleblockers. Out of 3 total so far, of which 1 was confirmed town. You do the math. ReZ says Dohnut is evil, which may be a bluff, but together with the math.. It’s either him or you. You seem more town to me, but if Dohnut is town, you’re next as far as I’m concerned.

I trust my targets. So what’s left is two roleblockers. Out of 3 total so far, of which 1 was confirmed town. You do the math. ReZ says Dohnut is evil, which may be a bluff, but together with the math.. It’s either him or you. You seem more town to me, but if Dohnut is town, you’re next as far as I’m concerned.

It's been established he was blocked on both nights. He has no basis on which to make this claim.

ReZ, are you town?

At Alton Towers, so will explain myself completely later, but I discovered all info.

Yvonne, I am a townie.

Rolefishing yes, suspicious? Not really. Someone makes a claim, if it seems to be innocent there shouldn't be much need to not withold backing said claim up.

You have reason to trust ReZ. I do not.

Vote: ReZourceman

He was blocked by Thunder on the first night. I roleblocked him last night. There is no way he could've used his power on either night, let alone make such a bold statement against Dohnut.

If thats the case, which it sounds like it could be the case if you are to be believed. We know dohnut is a roleblocker, as i was blocked last night by him.

If Rez was blocked by yourself, then it makes me wonder how he was able to use his powers. And make such a statement like he did earlier. For now however

Vote: Rezourceman

Convince me otherwise, but from what EEVIL has presented, Rez sounds suspicious.

It's been established he was blocked on both nights. He has no basis on which to make this claim.

Like I said, that may be a bluff, he’s known for these things, but you can’t refute the math. How likely is it that both you and Dohnut are town?

Like I said, that may be a bluff, he’s known for these things, but you can’t refute the math. How likely is it that both you and Dohnut are town?

I'm not interested in the math at the moment. You keep saying that it may be a bluff. I'm telling you it is a bluff, as he couldn't do shit last night.

And what makes you so sure he doesn’t have some sort of passive ability? Or a partner? You must understand I trust him not because of what he says, but because of my results. So I’m not going to vote for him, and I do find the math interesting.

And what makes you so sure he doesn’t have some sort of passive ability?

Because I trust my results.

Have you said what yours were?

Well isn't this interesting. Lot's of things happening.

So ReZ is claiming to have investigated both Cube and Nintendohnut, getting a good and bad result respectively. But Eevil claims he roleblocked him last night and that Rummy did so on the first night. Do we have evidence for Rummy roleblocking ReZourceman, because I don't remember that. But even if Eevil is lying, if we have evidence for the Rummy roleblock, it doesn't bode well for ReZourceman.

Now Sméagol is also claiming to be an investigator and have gotten both a good result on Cube and ReZ. I don't know why Sméagol would come out with such information just to tell us who is town, but regardless. If both are actually investigators, then one is bound to be defective anyway.

I'm also suspicious of Jimbob of being suspicious of ReZ for coming out with information, before Eevil started questioning his results.

Lastly, @Aqui1a, who did you intend to target last night and who were you redirected to?

I just realised. EEVIL can't have roleblocked ReZ.

Do tell.

I am most confident that my power worked. As I got the same result PM when I blocked Diageo on the first night.

What is the evidence that Rummy roleblocked ReZourceman, you ball freezing bastard?

Lastly, @Aqui1a, who did you intend to target last night and who were you redirected to?

I intended to target you. My PM says I was redirected to another target by a mighty wind, but it doesn't say who it redirected me to.

Simplest answer is ReZ and Smeagol can communicate outside the thread, even if he is double roleblocked. Which means Smeagol is the cop

I intended to target you. My PM says I was redirected to another target by a mighty wind, but it doesn't say who it redirected me to.

Well that's interesting, because I was also redirected to an unknown target by a gust of wind. Which is strange.

Well that's interesting, because I was also redirected to an unknown target by a gust of wind. Which is strange.

I must have been redirected to you, then lawl

Do tell.

I tried targeting ReZ but there was a mist around him, preventing me from targeting him.

I'd appreciate if someone could remove their vote? Or a couple of people? Would make me feel a little better today.

I'd make the point that if Rez is part of a pair, there is a chance that one of that pair is evil.

Now we have ANOTHER Roleblocker, claims that Rez was blocked on both of the last two nights, and yet he is still claiming he gained the information on me. How is that possible!? And if Smeagol isn't part of a pair with Rez, is it really very likely that he investigated both the investigator AND one of the people Rez has also investigated (ie Cube)? That's too much of a coincidence.

Yvonne's solution of lynching me then getting results afterwards is all very well, but when I'm lynched you just lose a townie for no reason. And I lose! I'd much rather you left me for today, let Rez, or whoever the investigator is, check their results tonight, and the depending on their results tomorrow, lynch whoever makes sense. Im confident that it won't be me.

Basically I would very much appreciate it if someone could investigate Rez tonight.

I tried targeting ReZ but there was a mist around him, preventing me from targeting him.

Duh... Jailkeeper! (possibly)

Right, i've read through the thread to try and catch up with whats gone on so far (which is lots by the sounds of things).

I have sent targets whilst i've been away but they're purely random as i've not based them on anything.

I'm now gonna re-read the thread and see if my info backs up / contradicts anything anyones said.

I'll update later :)

Duh... Jailkeeper! (possibly)

Maybe certain weathers conditions can conflict with each other.

Simplest answer is ReZ and Smeagol can communicate outside the thread, even if he is double roleblocked. Which means Smeagol is the cop

If they're a partnership I love that Sméagol investigated him on night 1 :p

I don't trust Rez's results, since he was roleblocked on both nights. Think he's just trying to stir shit up, or his partnership has some need to get rid of hail?

Never mind the partnership then. I'll wait for Rez to explain.

OK gonna get my facts straight tonight because I keep forgetting vital information. remove vote until I've had a think. You know what that means...