NEurope
The Peeps

The Weather Mafia

I can confirm that ReZ is not a dumb cop. Vote : Nintendohnut.

vote Nintendohnut, Full claim please!

So ReZ is out as a cop and cube is a power cop? If dohnut is mafia protector knows what they need to do...

So ReZ is out as a cop and cube is a power cop?

I'm not a power cop.

vote : Nintendohnut. He is mafia. Also Cube is town.

The worst thing about these dealers getting children addicted to this new smack, is that these children are ORPHANS…. And orphans don’t have parents.

*gets swept away by some sunshine*

vote : Nintendohnut. He is mafia. Also Cube is town.

That's rather a cold post from you. How did you come across this information?

I wouldn't be shocked if this was just Rez's follow-up from yesterday and he is not in fact an investigator. You said you were roleblocked by thunder yesterday Rez, how come you know Cube is town? Trying to trick me into being proactive :p

Did anyone target me night 1?

Not I.

I wouldn't be shocked if this was just Rez's follow-up from yesterday and he is not in fact an investigator. You said you were roleblocked by thunder yesterday Rez, how come you know Cube is town? Trying to trick me into being proactive :p

Good point...unless Rez was boosted last night/somehow/idk and could target 2 at once? Somehow?

Basically I am not mafia, I AM a Roleblocker, but I am a townie! I've been targeting people at random - went for Eddie on night 1 and Jimbob last night. Sorry for not answering yesterday Yvonne but I've been busy all weekend!

That confirms to me that you are hail. At least i know who targetted me now.

I am indeed Hail, so I was a little confused yesterday when Aqui1a claimed I targeted him. Obviously he didn't know it was me, but I guess I must've been redirected because I definitely didn't target him.

If Rez IS a alignment cop and hasn't checked his power on himself then I would appreciate it if I could survive the day and then he can check himself with an investigation. If he somehow does come up with a good result on himself (I expect he won't as he has to be a dumb cop) then his result must've been tampered with.

But I urge you not to vote, please! At least until Rez has checked himself out, because I am not evil!

Good point...unless Rez was boosted last night/somehow/idk and could target 2 at once? Somehow?

A chilling notion to be sure. Anyone wish to come forward with a claim to power ReZ?

ReZ, please don't waste a night on such a pointless exercise.

Yes, because him targeting himself and finding out he's a dumb cop would put YOU in the firing line... so strange that you would tell him not to :rolleyes:

In regards to Rez's 'cold' post (as EEVIL put it) is there a chance Rez is being controlled? I suppose we'll have to wait for him to come back online but his post was strange. And I am not evil.

But as I know his investigation on me is correct, it makes no sense for him to spend a night investigating himself.

I'm not holding any judgement at the moment, but there is some serious suspicion to be had towards Rez and/or dohnut. I'm not voting for either at the moment (i may not vote for either to be fair), but i would like to hear from Rez as and when he returns.

Occam's razor.

Lynch Dohnut, protect ReZ.

If Dohnut is town, lynch Cube while ReZ checks himself.

If both are town, lynch ReZ

I have reason to trust both ReZ and Cube. Plus the fact that Dohnut is a roleblocker..

vote: Dohnut

Also, EEVIL is suspiciously rolefishing.

I have reason to trust both ReZ and Cube. Plus the fact that Dohnut is a roleblocker..

vote: Dohnut

Also, EEVIL is suspiciously rolefishing.

Rolefishing yes, suspicious? Not really. Someone makes a claim, if it seems to be innocent there shouldn't be much need to not withold backing said claim up.

You have reason to trust ReZ. I do not.

Vote: ReZourceman

He was blocked by Thunder on the first night. I roleblocked him last night. There is no way he could've used his power on either night, let alone make such a bold statement against Dohnut.

So another roleblocker? I may have to reconsider my vote.. Although..

But between Dohnut and EEVIL, someone must be mafia.

Are you sure you were succesful?

Are you sure you were succesful?

I was told I was.

But between Dohnut and EEVIL, someone must be mafia.

Wait wait... You're considering between two people who have come forward with their roles and ignoring the one who has blatently lied?

:blank:

Like I said, I have reason to trust ReZ, even if this turns out nothing but a bluff.

For what it’s worth, between you and Dohnut, it’s Dohnut for now.

Like I said, I have reason to trust ReZ, even if this turns out nothing but a bluff.

Care to share this reason?