NEurope
The Peeps

The Weather Mafia

Ah well, was worth a shot! Didn't actually track Diageo. I trust his answer.

Out of 15 players, thats a lot of people being prevented. Aqui1a, your target wasn't Dohnut too assumably?

Vote : No Lynch

I'm ususally too hasty on day 2, so I'll Vote:No lynch and bring on the night. Or I might change my mind later and start casting wild aspersions instead, if my home internet has fixed itself.

Out of 15 players, thats a lot of people being prevented. Aqui1a, your target wasn't Dohnut too assumably?

Vote : No Lynch

Nope, I was trying to target DuD.

As far as we know this is a zero writeup game. I can understand playing it close to the chest with fundamental information roles but we shouldn't make the mistake of waiting for something concrete before starting discussion, which could take days

Votes:

Diageo (1): Cube

No Lynch (3): Jimbob, ReZourceman, Frag Grimes

Majority is 8

As far as we know this is a zero writeup game. I can understand playing it close to the chest with fundamental information roles but we shouldn't make the mistake of waiting for something concrete before starting discussion, which could take days

The thing is, we’re not that hardcore at sniffing out mafia with plain discussion.. Unlike the people on that scumnet forum for example. Your minimalist mafia showed that ;). The other extreme is for everyone to agree to a mass roleclaim, but I’ve never seen one on this forum. Probably because it’s not as fun. Truth is, both townies and mafia have reasons to stay quiet.

Fuck yeah, I'll go with that. Vote : Nintendohnut

Don't be pussies and not follow, or call us mafia for voting.

I will comment that my vote is not necessarily a pressure vote. More voting off someone, usually active, and to give at least some information as a starting point.

Aye, if we don't play, this game WILL be like mnml, and no one wants that. If someone doesn't want to give up information they're just going to have to sweat for it and fight back. Until then it's guilty until proven innocent - or rather, until tomorrow, when I will be dead :)

Well if we're all being a little crazy then fuck this; Vote:Rummy!

Aye, if we don't play, this game WILL be like mnml, and no one wants that. If someone doesn't want to give up information they're just going to have to sweat for it and fight back. Until then it's guilty until proven innocent - or rather, until tomorrow, when I will be dead :)

Damn right you will.

Rummy committed suicide

14 Players remain

yeah not really

Well there we have it then. A confession.

Vote Rummy

Well this is easy innit?

Votes:

Diageo (1): Cube

No Lynch (2): Jimbob, Frag Grimes

Nintendohnut (1): ReZourceman

Rummy (3): Rummy, Yvonne, Diageo

Majority is 8

I'm not going to vote yet, but I do expect someone to investigate Rummy. That was a suspicious first comment on the dohnut affair.